Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Nexon screwed up, and more bad news.....

5 posters

Go down

Nexon screwed up, and more bad news..... Empty Nexon screwed up, and more bad news.....

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

I logged on like 2 days ago and yesterday and nexon really did itself. Whne I checked the clan page, it said everyone was off including me, but I was on, what gives???? Suspect
I then checked my messenger and I had no contacts what so ever, another fail. Sleep

Moar failz: I have finals this week, so that may limit my chances of being on, so Imma be doing this all day study if you catch my drift Razz Razz

Only good news: I got free NX and I bought the k5sd for perm, yay me. That is all.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Nexon screwed up, and more bad news..... Empty Re: Nexon screwed up, and more bad news.....

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 am

finals are fun... at least they're better than doing actual school work. u take a giant test and when half the class finishes with 30-45 mins left u can chill. u can leave early, sleep in, dont need to worry about the content BECAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY LEARNED IT. honestly idk what the big deal is. -.-
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Nexon screwed up, and more bad news..... Empty Re: Nexon screwed up, and more bad news.....

Post by VenArch Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 am

Took my finals last week...what a week...

All A's tho Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:finals are fun... at least they're better than doing actual school work. u take a giant test and when half the class finishes with 30-45 mins left u can chill. u can leave early, sleep in, dont need to worry about the content BECAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY LEARNED IT. honestly idk what the big deal is. -.-

Plz explain that to my mom, until now, she don't get it. And, yay u just made my day lol!
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 am

aha, she making u study like crazy? lulz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

u just need to relog. nexon's messenger diddnt connect. it does that to me too (ALL THE FUXING TIME >:O)

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:aha, she making u study like crazy? lulz

You could say that. I'm getting tired of this bs crap. BTW I logged in yesterday and wow, the messenger and clan thing was screwed up again. I relogged and no change, I blame nexon Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

well thing like this alway happen when they trying to add new thing. there alway going to be bugs or glitch or even error. no need to rage
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

itzjohn wrote:well thing like this alway happen when they trying to add new thing. there alway going to be bugs or glitch or even error. no need to rage

yeah i dont really care about the messenger; its stupid... (lol it works for me ;D) the thing that nexon really f'd up this time though is the in game characters. a lot of them dont move and its really annoying when i think i see an enemy but theyre actually dead. or when i see an enemy, i think they dont see me cuz theyre just standing or theyre just dead. so i try to reload, take my time with the shot, or just ignore them and then they kill me.

plus its really annoying to see someone moving, motionless, with their arms outstretched.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
itzjohn wrote:well thing like this alway happen when they trying to add new thing. there alway going to be bugs or glitch or even error. no need to rage

yeah i dont really care about the messenger; its stupid... (lol it works for me ;D) the thing that nexon really f'd up this time though is the in game characters. a lot of them dont move and its really annoying when i think i see an enemy but theyre actually dead. or when i see an enemy, i think they dont see me cuz theyre just standing or theyre just dead. so i try to reload, take my time with the shot, or just ignore them and then they kill me.

plus its really annoying to see someone moving, motionless, with their arms outstretched.

lol, i hate the super spy arms strectched out they look so stupid. and i hate people people lag and pops right in front of me and then im dead.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down