Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu

5 posters

Go down

I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu Empty I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu

Post by frenchkill0r Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Warning for All Hackers!

All games serviced by NEXON Europe strongly prohibit
any and all actions related to hacking and all hack tools.

NEXON Europe takes an aggressive stance on hacking and
the production and/or the use of hack tools against all games serviced by NEXON Europe.

The production and/or the use of hack tools are violation of the
“Terms of Use” and “End User License Agreement.”
In addition, the production and/or the use of hack tools will be found, but not limited to,
as copyright infringement and obstruction of business.

Therefore, such activity of producing and/or using hack tools can result in not only being banned from all NEXON games but also being subject to civil and criminal liability.

To provide better gameplay experience to our users and to protect our rights in our games,
NEXON Europe is going to take remedial actions against hack sites and hackers.
NEXON Europe would like to ask your cooperation in making better gameplay experience!

- NEXON Europe -

http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/News/Notice&BoardIDX=1750
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu Empty Re: I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu

Post by acidreamer Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 am

yeah. NX eu has always been REALLY good. they even had community votes on what spec items went into the game. a lot of them diddnt make it in. its sad that nx na doesnt do the same. if nx eu took over and ran it like they do over seas, i would def play ca again.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu Empty Re: I think nexon is finally getting the right idea, well at least nexon eu

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 am

well nx eu's security was worse than na's. Quite a ways back, there were a couple GOA's with crazy kdrs and exp. It was my understanding that they had been there a while. Although, I don't know their current status now, it was like a year ago.

But NA's policy says basically the same thing, as does every other fps. - Just ask Blanca. Very Happy - There's always a user agreement saying something along those lines. Nexon just can't hold their word/keep up with the hackers.

I know that in Nexon Korea, in order to log in to your account, you have to put in your social security number. While that may be risky, it definitely discourages some amount of people from violating the rules... or they'll come getcha.

I didn't know that about the community though, that sounds rather refreshing. Surprised
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am

Na's policy is different than eu's because from the sounds of it, eu is actually cracking down on the sites that are making the hacks. Im pretty sure na is not doing that, and i dont really know why they dont
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:52 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote: There's always a[n] user agreement saying something along those lines. Nexon just can't hold their word/keep up with the hackers.
^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:57 pm

imhappyplz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 am

blancanunca wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote: There's always a[n] user agreement saying something along those lines. Nexon just can't hold their word/keep up with the hackers.
^

SHIT. DID WE MISS YO BDAY?! FFFFFFFFFF
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 pm

lol yeap. I got a card w/ 50$ in it, took a nap, did CBL work, went bowling, then loaned my parents 2,500$. was a fairly interesting birthday >.>

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

you loaned them? Neutral

HAPPY BIRDAY cheers
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 pm

blancanunca wrote:lol yeap. I got a card w/ 50$ in it, took a nap, did CBL work, went bowling, then loaned my parents 2,500$. was a fairly interesting birthday >.>

WOW! That's an expensive B-Day!! Razz

Happy belated B-Day!!! Sorry we didn't keep track better!! But better late than never! hehe!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down