Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

How does the weapon renewal kit work?

3 posters

Go down

How does the weapon renewal kit work? Empty How does the weapon renewal kit work?

Post by Fearth3name Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 pm

From what i hear you buy this kit for 1,500 nx, and supposedly, it extends the weapon's expiration date.
What i lack to grasp is, "for how long?" Is it automatically for 1 week, 15 days, or a month?
Being a skeptic, i just have to know where my $1.50(plus tax) goes. =P
Fearth3name
Fearth3name
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

How does the weapon renewal kit work? Empty Re: How does the weapon renewal kit work?

Post by Divide00 Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Lol plus tax. Think of it like a GP case, it's random. You buy the renewal kit and you have a chance of renewing it for a certain amount of time. At least, that's how I think it works.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

How does the weapon renewal kit work? Empty Re: How does the weapon renewal kit work?

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu May 06, 2010 3:39 am

yeah but more likely u'll get it extended for a small amount of time because nexon is cheap and needs to rig it so the longer renewal times are much rarer.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 am

Yeah..and that sucks. You'd have to keep trying to get permanent (by then you would've been better off buying the thing permanent for 29k nx or something) UNLESS you're getting like a Myst N and trying to make that permanent. Like making a Super Magnum permanent. You'd use up tons of nx doing that though..
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down