Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Do you check this site from your school or work place?

5 posters

Go down

Do you check this site from your school or work place? Empty Do you check this site from your school or work place?

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Wondering if you guys do this? I know I do..considering I "work" from home alot..Hah!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Do you check this site from your school or work place? Empty Re: Do you check this site from your school or work place?

Post by eafd Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

nope. that's why i only spam a lot in the afternoons

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Do you check this site from your school or work place? Empty Re: Do you check this site from your school or work place?

Post by BanHamma Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 am

home. i go to school to study and NOT to go on internet :[ but then again i also go to school just to have a satisfaction of coming home >_< where i check the website!
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Do you check this site from your school or work place? Empty Re: Do you check this site from work or school?

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 am

I think my school blocks this site idk never checked. If I were to have that power, then I'd never be offline lol, since I have like a computer lab based class, I'll just minimize this site and do my stuff and when the teacher ain't looking, I'll delete one post made by eafd lolz, I'm jking I didn't delete his spam.....................yet Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

home Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down