Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

So what is everyone up to these days?

+2
Dxtremeo
DaddyAshuu
6 posters

Go down

So what is everyone up to these days? Empty So what is everyone up to these days?

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 am

Hey! I didn't even think this site would still be up..but as far as why I stopped playing CA, when they did that merge with NA and EU and you had to merge your account, well my account got deleted or whatever and I never got any replies back from Nexon, so I moved on and I'm messing with a few other games one is Insurgency and Arma 3, also Titan 2, Tom Clancy The Division. and a few others...

Do miss raping on two towers with all you guys!

Aloha!
Daddyashuu
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

So what is everyone up to these days? Empty Re: So what is everyone up to these days?

Post by Dxtremeo Sun May 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Overwatch Neutral and CA
Holy cow I didn't realize how much people actually used this forum. Lots of posts.

Dxtremeo

Back to top Go down

So what is everyone up to these days? Empty Re: So what is everyone up to these days?

Post by Namikaze Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Been playing League and PUBattlegrounds =) if you guys have discord you can add me Namikaze#1286 or my steam account which is lightwhite416 lol
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Hey Nam! I'm not having any luck finding your steam name..add me to your steam or anyone else in Pande! my steam is whatelse!

Daddyashuu
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Hey guys! That's unfortunate daddy. I mostly play league, but I have been playing other games like pubg and recently started playing CA again. It has a ladder now. Add me on steam It's just Fongstar
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:26 pm

I'll add you to my Steam Fong..keep an eye out for my invite...if I ever get around to installing CA again..I'll see if I can find you guys!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matmo Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:35 am

Aloha Very Happy

scarecrow and I still keep the TT noobs in check. Supposedly they might bring back "Combat Arms Classic" soon.

Anyways, I'm Matmo10 on steam, but I mainly just play GTA Online on Steam.

Also whats up with that yearly clan vacation email I got lmao

Matmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:26 pm

ALOHA MATT!!

Hey! good to hear you guys are still keeping those dam noob and pro's down! I'll add you to my steam account. Haha! Ven and his mass email skillz! I'm going to the Christmas party, anyone else? LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:27 am

wtf I got this vacation email awhile back about a christmas party and was like ??? you guys have a christmas party? Dang it's been so long. I tried going back on CA but it's total shit now and not a lot of people play it looks like. Anyways whats up guys Smile
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum