Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

M417 Combat & Wepaon Renewal Kit

2 posters

Go down

M417 Combat & Wepaon Renewal Kit Empty M417 Combat & Wepaon Renewal Kit

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 1:52 am

Hey guys I just did a NEXON offer that gifted me 8,350 NX Credits. Well I ended up buying the Weapon Renewal Kit first and tried to use it on my 7 day L96A1 Ghillie that I got out of the Myst-n-Case (4K GP). Turns out NEXON was smart enough to not let me use the Kit on a gun that I got with GP. So since the Kit is in my inventory, I decided to buy an M417 Combat for 30 days (6,500 NX). And I haven't activated it yet. I was just wondering if I should either use the Kit when I activate the M417 or just use the Kit when the M417 is about to run out. Please tell me. In my opinion I think I should just use it as soon as its activated. But I don't know. Thanks. Cool

Back to top Go down

M417 Combat & Wepaon Renewal Kit Empty Re: M417 Combat & Wepaon Renewal Kit

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed May 19, 2010 2:36 am

i would use it when its about to expire..after 30 days u might not still want it, or there might be a better nx gun from the patch that u want to save ur nx for. if not then u can activate it when its close to its expiration date but just know... u wont get it for very long.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

OMG, dude u shuld have ask someone before using ur renewal kit, or ask me. Since i have used many on my sniper. Lol

But yea When it says Renewalable (in Blue) besides ur gun in ur inventory then u can renewal it otherwise u cannot renew it. Lol And still nexon does trick that if u renew it once it only gets extended for 1day for 2days not more then that. U might wana renew it more then once then it gets extended for longer period of time. Lol.
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed May 19, 2010 3:46 am

the hell u talking about bee? u have a chance to get any amount of days on ur first try; just some have a lower chance than others... much lower. on my first renewal kit i got my gun extended 7 days. not bad imo
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

So should I use it when its about to expire or when I activate the gun? You have chance of maybe getting it permanantly, 90 days, 45 days, 7 days, and even 1.

I have enough nx to buy me another Weapon Renwal Kit. Should I buy me another just incase?

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

ur being too irrational

learn how to not waste ur nx. like i said before u may get tired of it so u might not want to use it again. there are also much more choices to extend ur gun for.. ex. 1,3,7,10,15,30,60,90,perm

im probably adding an extra amount of time or leaving some out. point is that theres so much of a chance that u'll fail. only buy one. when its about to expire use it if u still want the gun. if u get a low time then yes buy another if u are desperate and dependent enough on it to still want more time.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Alright. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Gil , as East said that he Got his ghille from GP case , So he cant renew it. Thats all i wanted to say, Only nx items can be renewable. Lol.
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down