Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :(

+5
itzjohn
gilgamesh993
eafd
Pwnedbygunz
-Fongstar-
9 posters

Go down

Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :( Empty Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :(

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 pm

This is how Combat arms should be..
i wonder what Nexon Did. Shocked
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :( Empty Re: Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :(

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 am

-Fongstar- wrote:
This is how Combat arms should be..
i wonder what Nexon Did. Shocked

Nexon does not equal activision lol. They should make a PS3 version of combat arms and that's how it should look like lol.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :( Empty Re: Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :(

Post by eafd Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 am

because this is combat arms, not call of duty Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :( 212867

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 am

theyre slowly adding things from the trailer to the game. the kdr/hp scanner... sort of. the rpg. team speak. the heli... sort of. soon its gonna be the grenade launcher attachment and then... idk... silencers that dont work. lol
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:52 am

if ca was like that, i wonder how the lag would be like
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 pm

itzjohn wrote:if ca was like that, i wonder how the lag would be like

This is why it should be on the PS3, but it shouldn't be online only. They should make a campaign like call of duty and online play could be like that in the video that fong provided Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm

id love to see combat arms' graphics enhanced. or make a new engine for more advanced effects and such. that way us people who have decent pcs can stress them a bit..lol i get insane fps in CA...they could even make camo that actually works..and gun noises that dont sound like cap guns..lol

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am

acidreamer wrote:id love to see combat arms' graphics enhanced. or make a new engine for more advanced effects and such. that way us people who have decent pcs can stress them a bit..lol i get insane fps in CA...they could even make camo that actually works..and gun noises that dont sound like cap guns..lol

Wow, doesn't even give props to people who play this crap on a Xp with a 1.0 or something GHZ, and to people with crappy connections, and to people who deal with lag lol! lol!

LOOL, ily acid cheers But yeah, the video could represent combat arms on a PS3 or any other console, except wii Suspect
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 am

Changing it to a different engine would need a mass recoding off every aspect of the game into the new engine. No so no.

The engine now is fine, the graphics aren't that bad...physics suck but w/e. They just need to get new servers and optimize the files for efficientness.

sex.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 am

Also...If they make it look like liike how that video showed..then I really don't think it would be a "free" game anymore..that's for sure..but yea..like what Ven says..they really need better servers for the lagg..can you imagine if they're running this game off an old laptop like Danny's!! LOL!

Why isn't Combat Arms Like this. :( 239712
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 am

new engine = game doesn't act like it used to. physics in new engine will be different, and running / sprinting will act differently. also, jump tricks that used to work may no longer work.

older computers will have trouble running a newer engine. etc, etc, etc....

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 pm

New engine needs better specs, so the minimum specs would go up; not their fault.

and yes awgm no moar shoulder peeking Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm

well, the "old pc" part i dont care too much about. i have a pretty decent pc..even if they made the graphics like america's army 3, it would still be amazing. but the graphics dont need to be a bad company 2 or crysis or other insanely detailed game. but a new engine would be kick ass. the ladder glitching and shoulder peeking would be fixed. new servers and registry system would be m first priority tho..it seems like every month my g36 takes like 1 more bullet to kill someone...it used to be a 4 hit at the max. now its like a 6 or 7 at times. WTF..and dont get me started on no reg in snipers...HAURRR

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:25 pm

pfft. at one point my AK was a 6 shot kill. to the back.

that was when i switched to the UMP

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Once I saw a TPG do 10 damage each shot... I was liek Surprised
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 am

VenArch wrote:Once I saw a TPG do 10 damage each shot... I was liek Surprised

Hell, Once someone tanked my 3 Dsr-subsonic bullets. I was like, hmmmm 50 cal= 1 shot 1 kill, but no, this guy made me fire 3 rounds into his nutsacks Very Happy But yeah, something is going on, now it's like wdf verynotimpressedplz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 am

yeah nexon really did something about tanking this last patch. i think they tried to make it more realistic with all the mercs that have increased protection. before they hadnt really tanked all that much, at least for me they hadnt, even though they probably should have. now im getting tanked all the time. like i hear in so many games that rocco tanks like a bitch now. lmao. hauser never pissed me off so much.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:yeah nexon really did something about tanking this last patch. i think they tried to make it more realistic with all the mercs that have increased protection. before they hadnt really tanked all that much, at least for me they hadnt, even though they probably should have. now im getting tanked all the time. like i hear in so many games that rocco tanks like a bitch now. lmao. hauser never pissed me off so much.
i got rocco for 10 days >Very Happy and hausers piss me off too...

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down