Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Acid n BlacK

+2
sparkvoltage
acidreamer
6 posters

Go down

Acid n BlacK Empty Acid n BlacK

Post by acidreamer Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

As you know, i left the clan on my "acidreamer" account. I reapplied on my "blacken3d" account. I only did this because in dip's vent they made my name acidreamer. and i think it would prevent the confusion of accounts on dip's part. ill still be in pande. dont worry. i just did an account switch.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Acid n BlacK Empty Re: Acid n BlacK

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Choose a clan. You can't be in two at once.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:Choose a clan. You can't be in two at once.
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

i beg to differ.

if acid's active on both accounts, it'l be fine. the ranks aren't too different anyways

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 am

i didnt think it was going to be a big deal. and i know ppl think im a "traitor" now. but i dont mean to be. all i meant was this to be an account switch. i was going to have 2 clans anyways. but if i cant get back in pande on blacken3d, then ill just stay in dip. it wouldnt be fair to dip for me leaving. im 100% sure they didnt spend an hour tving me so i could join thier clan for a day.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am

acidreamer wrote:i didnt think it was going to be a big deal. and i know ppl think im a "traitor" now. but i dont mean to be. all i meant was this to be an account switch. i was going to have 2 clans anyways. but if i cant get back in pande on blacken3d, then ill just stay in dip. it wouldnt be fair to dip for me leaving. im 100% sure they didnt spend an hour tving me so i could join thier clan for a day.

I would say that you have two accounts and you want both of the accounts to be in pande? It's ok if one account is in pande and the other in some other clan, because your extra account takes up space, and we use that space to fill in a new guy. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's ok to have one account with us and the other on the other clan. To be fair, just make sure your active on both accounts so it would be fair. It wouldn't be fair if you were more active on the pande account than on the D.I.P account and vice versa. imhappyplz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 am

yeah. i mean, acid is my main, and ill be on it slightly more then my alt, but i use my alt a lot because for some reason i play better on it lol. and i can play on it when im playing bad, which recently is HUARRR bad playing xD. dont get me wrong pande is fun as hell. if i get my alt in there ill be on it a lot.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 am

acidreamer is your main which is in DiP... regardless if your alt was in Pande, DiP, or any other clan it wouldn't matter because that was your alt. That's why no one cares about blackened, but cares that acidreamer left clan and joined DiP. Cause it's your main, and that's the account everyone knows you by.

Just cause you got TVed for a day, it's your choice to join them or not. Just cause you got TVed doesn't mean your obligated to join them. It's one of their requirements to join.

If you wanted to join DiP, then fine. It's fine with me, but being in 2 clans at the same time is disloyal and quite annoying. It knocks Pande's pride down if we let your alt stay in clan, while letting your main be in DiP. That's my 2 cents.
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down