Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Black Ops 2?

3 posters

Go down

Black Ops 2? Empty Black Ops 2?

Post by Amends Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 am

Just one week left until Black Ops 2 releases!

Wondering if any of you guys will be getting the game. I trust that Treyarch has learnt from their mistakes in Black Ops.

Definitely excited for the zombies in Nuketown! And of course the multiplayer looks better than ever!

Hopefully some of you guys will get the game on Steam, and if you do, make sure you message me your IGN! Would love to play with y'all Smile

Amends Very Happy
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2? Empty Re: Black Ops 2?

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 am

My sons play MW3 B0 on the PS3, but I haven't tried it yet..I have played BF3 tho..might have to give B0 a try Wink..

Hey Amends..what other games u play?? U got any IM? I have Xfire, but I can never get it started automatically when my Win 7 starts so I end up forgetting to run it for like months at a time... ;( I do want to use it more again tho..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:My sons play MW3 B0 on the PS3, but I haven't tried it yet..I have played BF3 tho..might have to give B0 a try Wink..

Hey Amends..what other games u play?? U got any IM? I have Xfire, but I can never get it started automatically when my Win 7 starts so I end up forgetting to run it for like months at a time... ;( I do want to use it more again tho..

Lol I'm a derp, what's IM? Is that like chat or something? Yeah I might install Xfire.

Well besides Combat Arms, I play a bit of LoL, Dishonored, Max Payne 3, Diablo 3, Hitman Absolution (once it comes out) same with AC3 and Far Cry 3, and of course the CoD series. MW/MW2/MW3, WoW, BO. Also I play CS:GO/Source!

Love gaming hahaha Very Happy
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:07 am

I might buy black ops 2 just for the zombies. Lol its the only reason i buy the COD games.
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 am

on a side note, i used to play bf3 well i started with bf2 then bfbc2 then bf3 but I got banned/suspended from origin which im not anymore, and I found bf3 to be a bad game in general mainly because they nerf everything into oblivion except for the m16
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am

frenchkill0r wrote:I might buy black ops 2 just for the zombies. Lol its the only reason i buy the COD games.

On PC? Play with me Very Happy
I think you gotta get the deluxe edition or something on Steam, to get the Nuketown Zombie map. It also gives you World at War, which also has the original zombies.
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am

Amends wrote:
frenchkill0r wrote:I might buy black ops 2 just for the zombies. Lol its the only reason i buy the COD games.

On PC? Play with me Very Happy
I think you gotta get the deluxe edition or something on Steam, to get the Nuketown Zombie map. It also gives you World at War, which also has the original zombies.

always pc, ill see it when it comes out, i definitely wont preorder
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 am

Gonna check it out too!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:27 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Gonna check it out too!!

imhappyplz
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum