Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Lol @ Patch

+5
itzjohn
LuckyLotto
DaddyAshuu
acidreamer
BlackLevia
9 posters

Go down

Lol @ Patch Empty Lol @ Patch

Post by BlackLevia Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Okay, got all my stuff on Levlathan, meh, decent stuff... Favourite was 7 day sopmod...

Now apparently. http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00Aif

Yeah.
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Lol @ Patch Empty Re: Lol @ Patch

Post by acidreamer Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 pm

about the patch...the new sniper, captain 5. BS. new messenger..big whoop. achievements is all us lower ranks got. thanks nexon. what a waste.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm

& LOL & MP5A4 Glitch.

Apparently they're refunding & deleting all the 99gp ones. But the 2x 30days I got for 5.8 each still remained Very Happy. So I just saved like... A lot...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

i bought the mp5 for 2 years lol. but its not really a big deal. i dont even use that crappy gun. i got an extre 2.5k gp bonus for my g36 tho Smile

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm

OMG!!!

There's like a gazillion specs running around now half using MEI's SPMOD an the other half using m32s!! OMG!!

Lol @ Patch 477707
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

What a waste of a patch....

The only thing i like is that maybe there will be less hackers in the alpha papa servers Very Happy

But either than that the new sniper is bullshit....Why is the rank so fucking high....
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm

LuckyLotto wrote:What a waste of a patch....

The only thing i like is that maybe there will be less hackers in the alpha papa servers Very Happy

But either than that the new sniper is bullshit....Why is the rank so fucking high....

they should mkae lvl a bit easier. lvling up in combat arm is so hard and take too long. They should make it only 2lt 3 or 4 max. it gets boring lvling up 4 time in the same rank.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm

LuckyLotto wrote:What a waste of a patch....

u jelly? ;D
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 am

LOLZ. I still have yet to install the patch. LOL now 2 papa servers, sort of a win win. I don't play this game to look pro, I play it to have fun, meet new people, and to have a nice clan(Pandemonium). I really don't play bravo or black market that much because of the fact the ppl make me lag, and it's like idc. I wanna have fun, not die every second from the stupid laggers and naders Very Happy Very Happy If I had thisLol @ Patch Clone_Computer_Inexpensive_Alienware_ALX_X58_Intel

If I had that computer, and it was fully customized with all the latest things in it......Bring it on bitches Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 am

gunz..lol u dont need that good of a pc for combat arms. my pc cost 300$ for the tower. and an extra 160 for a new graphics card and processor. and i dont even get much lag from fraps. the lowest fps i get in towers frapping is like 55. which is still decent.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 am

acidreamer wrote:gunz..lol u dont need that good of a pc for combat arms. my pc cost 300$ for the tower. and an extra 160 for a new graphics card and processor. and i dont even get much lag from fraps. the lowest fps i get in towers frapping is like 55. which is still decent.

if I was rich, I would get that, idc what you say Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy If I can afford it, why not( I probably can't. Or maybe i can but my dad doesn't wanna like straight up pay like 6K+ for a computer when he can go buy me one for like $800.) But whateves, if I had that, I'll be kicked fro mevery room, no doubt. Funny moment: I have a dual core processor, getting at like 2.2 GHZ, something like that, and I'm called a hacker. I can't imagine a 4.1 GHZ( Alienware has this power) with all the latest stuff in it.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 am

A bauss computer will only get you so far... If you buy a 6k desktop with 4.1ghz 12 core (its out now I think), 24 GB DDR3-1600, double thingies and such, you'll still suck ass if you have shitty interwebz

So just get a config that'll get you at least 60 FPS on TT with like 200 mines, and you'll do fine...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

well ur dual core cpu isnt going to get u far without a decent graphics card. my 5670 was only 100 bucks. and i obtained the extra 2 performance boosts (via gpu and cpu) over a 4 month time period. i had to sell my blackberry for the gpu. but back on topic, get a decent graphics card. a 5670 would be the lowest i would go. i get 70+ fps in towers except when theres a mine hacker...i go down to like 20fps xD but the rest of my pc specs are on my utube chan. www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 pm

VenArch wrote:A bauss computer will only get you so far... So just get a config that'll get you at least 60 FPS on TT with like 200 mines, and you'll do fine...

Yup..thats true..not only a good computer, but you need the skillz to use it also..look at Danny..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
VenArch wrote:A bauss computer will only get you so far... So just get a config that'll get you at least 60 FPS on TT with like 200 mines, and you'll do fine...

Yup..thats true..not only a good computer, but you need the skillz to use it also..look at Danny..

Danny has like the worst computer out of us and he pwns me with his eyes closed. Unless if I'm not aware that if danny got any new comp things, I'm certain danny plays on a Xp.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:57 am

The system doesn't make your comp. run faster, only possibly slower, w/ some vista failures...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 am

acidreamer wrote:well ur dual core cpu isnt going to get u far without a decent graphics card. my 5670 was only 100 bucks. and i obtained the extra 2 performance boosts (via gpu and cpu) over a 4 month time period. i had to sell my blackberry for the gpu. but back on topic, get a decent graphics card. a 5670 would be the lowest i would go. i get 70+ fps in towers except when theres a mine hacker...i go down to like 20fps xD but the rest of my pc specs are on my utube chan. www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

you don't need a 100$ GFx card to run CA.

just need a nice, fast proc and a semi-old card...

we bought a new screen for this pretty old desktop we had, and before it could barely get 10 FPS with the integrated intel chipset GFx @ 800x600.

well when we plugged in the screen, we found out that the crappy intel card couldn't handle 1080P 16:9 screens, but it could support 1980x1200 16:10 screens.

so we went out and bought the crappiest card that micro center sold, which cost us 12$ (nvidia geforce 8400GS), and now it doesn't FPS lag in CA at all. (now most of the lag comes from the 2.4GHz pentium 4 and the measly 2GB of ram)

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down