Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Is it just me or did this patch make it worse

+2
-Fongstar-
frenchkill0r
6 posters

Go down

Is it just me or did this patch make it worse Empty Is it just me or did this patch make it worse

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 am

I seem to be crashing alot now. Its very random, im playing and then i see my cursor on the middle of the screen and then i crash
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or did this patch make it worse Empty Re: Is it just me or did this patch make it worse

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 am

Same problem here. It crashed on me once and, some games aren't being started properly.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or did this patch make it worse Empty Re: Is it just me or did this patch make it worse

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:36 am

what also makes me sad is now i seem to be getting kicked more from regular rooms. I dont ever play in emod rooms because of rage kickers, and now with all these new "high" ranking people, they think just because i have a high score means that i hack. I keep getting vote kicked due to my score being "too high for someone not hacking" also i saw a guy named gilgamesh196 today and i rofled
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_N Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:38 am

I experience frequent crashes and launching failures of games. I also get kicked a lot, mainly because people don't think a person with such low rank(CSM) can have a good kdr in a room. Gets really annoying.

And, the funniest thing happened the other day. Some person tried to kick me, and right when I was about to be kicked, someone crashed the game. They tried to kick me again the next time we started the game and someone crashed it again like they were trying to frame me. Funny thing is, I wasn't even hacking and everyone eventually left.
Dr_N
Dr_N
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:03 am

yea the hackers have really taken a toll on the game overall. I think the game crashers are the worst, cause you can't always be sure who is doing it, and I believe that they are taking a toll on the servers themselves. I think when they crash the game the ddos it, but im not exactly sure, nor would i know how they would go about ddosing it.
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 am

this patch is bad bad bad...

like the goood ole days were we can't even get the game to launch problem...

Press Start...

Starting in 5...
Starting in 4...
Starting in 3...
Starting in 2...
Starting in 1...

:ipooped:
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 pm

i was actually expecting some more optimization with this patch. to help people get higher frame rates. but after reading the update notes, and reading what it says on this thread, i just uninstalled, i was planning on playing after the patch. its truly disappointing. anyways for those of you that play bf add me. i dont have any of you yet. and we need close to 10 people before djshawn will rent a server.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialaim Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 am

I was kind of disappointed by the patch....... I'd say Nexon could do ALOT more with all the NX ppl spent on their games............. And yes French I think the patch made it worse
Specialaim
Specialaim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum