Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

newest patch 8/24

+2
blancanunca
gilgamesh993
6 posters

Go down

newest patch 8/24 Empty newest patch 8/24

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

DAMNNNNNNNN does this one suck. the new user interface is harder to get used to than the last time they changed it. now its hard to look at the score board, hard to tell whats going on when someone puts up a vote, harder to see the score. >.<

the other thing is that u can turn off the hud. but when they said turn it off i didnt know they meant completely.. EVERYTHIING besides the reticle IS GONE. u cant see anything u type, cant see who ur teammates are, cant see ur score, the overall score, when u get a kill etc. EVERYTHING. WTF. they shouldve just taken off the ammo, map, score, and who killed who. everything else should still be there.

and the thing with the teammates SUCKS. u have to pay pretty god damn close attention to what color the reticle changes to. if u dont then u wind up shooting ur own team.

the record thing is... convenient? i think thats about it. i only used it in a 3v3 game so far and it wasnt too laggy. still have to try it out in a bigger game.

add feedback of teh update. imo it sucks.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

newest patch 8/24 Empty Re: newest patch 8/24

Post by blancanunca Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

The UI change reduces comfort for everyone, at least right now. It's going to take a lot of getting used to.

The scorescreen is soooo different, its really distracting and irritating to look at.

The youtube upload is good though... HD option gave me 720p with same lag as fraps.

If you can't windows movie maker the video, it would be bad for montages, but it's still good for hack reports and for recording full gameplay, like CW's. Or if you play manneh and record it when he doesn't have elite mod. That'd be fun too ^^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by speicalaim2 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Divide here ;p

I'm pretty sure the HUD off is for recording those montages...but it is gay cause i turned it off and started shooting my teammate for like 5 seconds hahahah. He looked back at me like wtf is his problem
speicalaim2
speicalaim2
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

speicalaim2 wrote:Divide here ;p

noob. thats so unnecessary. almost as much as bee's [apostrophe] D
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Why the hell did they have to add the rank and other info on the tag? That is so dumb? Talk about clutter! Also, now I can't even read the scoreboard! What are those red and blue bars for anyways, on my screen they go across the score on top?

This is one of the worse HUD update yet..to me that is..

OHH..Did anyone notice any lagg difference after this update? Now..becuase of all this extra junk on my screen, I feel that they might have increased the bandwith a bit but my graphics are choppy..I need to test the windows jump on TT if I warp back..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
speicalaim2 wrote:Divide here ;p

noob. thats so unnecessary. almost as much as bee's [apostrophe] D

gawsh no wonder i turnd on HUD by mistake and i was in CW i was OH NOESSS i even once killd team member and i think they were yelling at me lol SORRY but i couldnt be able to turn back OFF lol Gil chill now
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 pm

i totally agree with everything u guys said and the only thing that might benefit from turning off the hud is machinimas, if u dont want to crop the vid.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by speicalaim2 Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Why the hell did they have to add the rank and other info on the tag? That is so dumb? Talk about clutter! Also, now I can't even read the scoreboard! What are those red and blue bars for anyways, on my screen they go across the score on top?

I know right!! The extra infor is just so stupid, and you don't even need it. The one thing that annoy me is the extra infor sometime confuse/ block the enemy. And daddy, the red and blue bars SUPPOSEDLY are for the scores, but when u go in to a 140 kills elim, it start to glitch like across the top...... Shocked
speicalaim2
speicalaim2
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down