Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

What Makes You Rage?

+7
guildamage
BlackLevia
havimees
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
LuckyLotto
Namikaze
11 posters

Go down

What Makes You Rage? Empty What Makes You Rage?

Post by Namikaze Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 am

As the title says "What Makes You Rage?". I'll start, I rage at hackers, glitchers, complainers, lag, people that are doing 0-25 that cost us a game, and sometimes idiots. Idiots for example sometimes walk besides you and don't pay attention to the floor, accidentally triggering mines killing the both of us. They sometimes block my view, get in the way of my sniper scope of where I'm aiming, or when friendly fire is on and their shooting there own teammates.

=( Other than that, when playing TT, I try to spawn control and create openings for my team to assault the opposition's base. Place mines at key points so the enemy team can't easily base rape us, grenades to piss people off, and camp to hold them back. But if I'm doing all of that and my team is still failing, sigh, *rolls head on keyboard*.

No No No Very Happy
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

What Makes You Rage? Empty Re: What Makes You Rage?

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 am

Either than dealing with frggin hackers and glitches in the game, one thing that has annoyed is lotto's >.<. Like I hate it when I'm getting accolades with a 100 hp only to get lotto'd : / or like when you're a super spy and ready to own and right when u turn the corner you get lotto'd...

EFFin annoying man...
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 am

Ummm..One is when my team can't keep up with my pace..basically when i'm camping them and holding them off only to find that 2/3 of my team is trying to play freaking Uber-"sniper". Two is when 2/3 of my freaking team is trying to be Uber-snipers and non of them can hit shit. Three is when 2/3 of my team is not playing with the monitor on and steps on the enemies mines when I'm next to them. Four is when I'm planting mines and the enemy run up as i'm placing the mines on the stairs to have them blow up and kill me and not them. Five is when I'm placing the mines on the stairs and the enemy runs up the stairs as I'm placing the mines on the stairs to have them blow up and not kill them on the first explosion, but when I run over a single freaking mines of thiers with 100% everything I get killed!!!! Evil or Very Mad

When I teamed with Nam, that one game it was magical..i was holding them out of the base..while Nam was "sniping" them from the roof!! They could not get pass us unless we ran out of ammo!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 am

the only thing i really get annoyed at is when i cant do well. it could be because of spawn camping or when i havent played in a bit. its been the latter lately and i just get frustrated with myself. like when im owning i'll see a couple people but thoughts race through my head as to which one to shoot and then i die. stupid things like that annoy me.

i hope none of u guys qq too much though.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Ummm..One is when my team can't keep up with my pace..basically when i'm camping them and holding them off only to find that 2/3 of my team is trying to play freaking Uber-"sniper". Two is when 2/3 of my freaking team is trying to be Uber-snipers and non of them can hit shit. Three is when 2/3 of my team is not playing with the monitor on and steps on the enemies mines when I'm next to them. Four is when I'm planting mines and the enemy run up as i'm placing the mines on the stairs to have them blow up and kill me and not them. Five is when I'm placing the mines on the stairs and the enemy runs up the stairs as I'm placing the mines on the stairs to have them blow up and not kill them on the first explosion, but when I run over a single freaking mines of thiers with 100% everything I get killed!!!! Evil or Very Mad

When I teamed with Nam, that one game it was magical..i was holding them out of the base..while Nam was "sniping" them from the roof!! They could not get pass us unless we ran out of ammo!!

Amen to that!
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 am

umm other than the obvious stuff such as glitching hacking and so on, i HATE RAGE KICKERS. even if its not an emod room -_- stupid noobs, if i get a freaking ultra kill they kick me.... i dont really care about QQers, cuzz theyre usually easy to kill xD. and what daddy said about the placing mines and the enemy comes up, that ONLY happens when i play quarantine. ONLY. and for emod's nd super mods i only go in to piss them off with a spec or an rpg, i only play normal games UNLESS its someone i know or a clanmate.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 am

Hahaha yeah, that game was pretty awesome. The wonders of what two people with awesome teamwork can do. Too bad that's not enough against one opker that game... T_T
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 am

Namikaze wrote:Hahaha yeah, that game was pretty awesome. The wonders of what two people with awesome teamwork can do. Too bad that's not enough against one opker that game... T_T

So true...that game was really 2 vs 8..I have no idea what the rest of our teammates were doing.. Rolling Eyes
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

All of O.P, +Turrets, More than 4 specs/team, More than 3 sets of mines/team...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 pm

1. When i unload a half clip into someone point blank to kill them (or in some cases they turn get an instant headshot and i die)

2. When i watch someone spawn, watch the "blinking" thing go away, count to 3 then lace into them and they live.

3. When i hit someone with a OHK sniper, hear the bullet hit, see them jerk, and they dont die

4. When i jump out of a window and get yanked back inside the window and get killed because of it.

5. When someone throws a mine at me and it hits me before it hits the ground, explodes, and kills me. (I have one clannie who is pro at doing this..ive got behind him, shot him up, hes turned around and tossed his last mine at me to kill me -_-)

6. And yes lottos, people spraying wildly, missing me 100% of the time, then poof, headshot.

7. Specs that bring turrets, health kits, and claymores in elim pro games.

8. People that rage kick during clan wars.

9. Teammates mines blowing up for no reason and killing me. (not as often as it used ot be)

10. Thing that most makes me rage is having a great game getting to 139 kills, then having an opker come in. (love how i super elites cant do crap after 130 kills)

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

guildamage wrote:
5. When someone throws a mine at me and it hits me before it hits the ground, explodes, and kills me. (I have one clannie who is pro at doing this..ive got behind him, shot him up, hes turned around and tossed his last mine at me to kill me -_-)
LOL xD
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
guildamage wrote:
LOL xD

No! Not funny. -_-

On our vent you will here me say, "DUDE WTF!!! HOW DO YOU JUST THROW A MINE AT ME AND IT EXPLODES IN MY FACE!!! AND YOURE ALIVE!!!"

Granted, the rest of my clannies find it funny too but still. :S

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

This is what nam did to me -.-
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am

:O

i have to learn how to do that...

wayy more pro than normal mining

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 am

Namikaze wrote:As the title says "What Makes You Rage?". I'll start, I rage at hackers, glitchers, complainers, lag, people that are doing 0-25 that cost us a game, and sometimes idiots. Idiots for example sometimes walk besides you and don't pay attention to the floor, accidentally triggering mines killing the both of us. They sometimes block my view, get in the way of my sniper scope of where I'm aiming, or when friendly fire is on and their shooting there own teammates.

=( Other than that, when playing TT, I try to spawn control and create openings for my team to assault the opposition's base. Place mines at key points so the enemy team can't easily base rape us, grenades to piss people off, and camp to hold them back. But if I'm doing all of that and my team is still failing, sigh, *rolls head on keyboard*.

No No No Very Happy
*FacePalm* lol!
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

What Makes You Rage? Empty D:

Post by acidreamer Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 am

1. Epic lag. Like, if you run behind a wall, you can be killed about a half second after you run behind it..
2. Spread, sometimes, my guns will spread faster then normal
3. Hackers. Its hard to find a game without hackers. I have to play an elite game or play black market. And in the elite games, i get kicked anyways.
4. Rage kickers. Earlier today, i went like 42 and 10 in towers, the same guy tried to kick me twice in 1 game, then he gave mod to an elite and had him kick me.
5. Hackusations. They are just annoying
6. Double Barrels. Campers with these things make me go play bad company 2 >:O
7. Registry system. I play a lot of sniper oma, and probably 1/4 of my shots will not reg. this also happens in other games. its like the other person has Zombie health from quarentine.
8. Kids that yell into the mic.
9. The ladder glitching. (blatentbecky) LOL
10. Lagaport. makes me go places i dont want to go...

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 am

acidreamer wrote:1. Epic lag. Like, if you run behind a wall, you can be killed about a half second after you run behind it..
2. Spread, sometimes, my guns will spread faster then normal
3. Hackers. Its hard to find a game without hackers. I have to play an elite game or play black market. And in the elite games, i get kicked anyways.
4. Rage kickers. Earlier today, i went like 42 and 10 in towers, the same guy tried to kick me twice in 1 game, then he gave mod to an elite and had him kick me.
5. Hackusations. They are just annoying
6. Double Barrels. Campers with these things make me go play bad company 2 >:O
7. Registry system. I play a lot of sniper oma, and probably 1/4 of my shots will not reg. this also happens in other games. its like the other person has Zombie health from quarentine.
8. Kids that yell into the mic.
9. The ladder glitching. (blatentbecky) LOL
10. Lagaport. makes me go places i dont want to go...

Seconded.
I <3 my Double barrel though. I use and abuse that bitch Very Happy
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down