Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player?

+5
itzjohn
Pwnedbygunz
eafd
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player? Empty So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player?

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:54 am

Just thought Id throw this out to you guys..

So..I know I complain and grumble about my old pos computer and flaky ass internet connection. In reality tho, do you guys really think that you would play way better on a faster and better internet connection? I would like to ask what your kdr is now and what you think it might be with a better system/internet?

Here's what I think..because of the way that I play "Rush and Gun HARD" ny kdr is around 1.54...so I think that even with a better computer top line one and the best internet I think I might get up to maybe 1.9 or if I'm lucky 2.0 kdr...I think alot of times its the way we play..if I would stay back and just camp and shoot and run, then camp shoot and run..my skill set would change and I think my kdr would also. So evenwith a better system, I'd still play the same way that I do..but maybe with less lagg and sharper image and smoother flow and firing...but really..in the end I think your kdr is ties to your game play and not the type of comp u have..So maybe really,,this is really the best that I can ever play this game?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player? Empty Re: So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player?

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 pm

yeah tbh, when the lag left my skills actually kinda sucked at first. i wasnt used to the flow of it and everything was too smooth. i was used to predicting how my lag would affect the way i played and with it gone it threw me off. now that im used to it though i take different routes because i wasnt able to utilize them as much when i lagged. i can also see where im sniping much more clearly. that however didnt affect how well i can snipe. maybe a little bit when i drag scope, but other than that i still play the same, have the same kdr and play the same map. which i dont lag on anymore. haha suckahs. >=D
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player? Empty Re: So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player?

Post by eafd Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 pm

before, i managed ~15-10 in a sniper only

now, i get ~15-4

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 pm

A better computer would help me though. Plz, If I had an alienware Aurora®️ ALX Desktop, fully customized the way I want it, I'll be a god in this game. I think I could manage like a 1.4-1.8 kdr if I had that computer or maybe even more. Every time I see a guy and If I don't lag a lot, he's dead. But there are times that lag came and I said, how the fk did I miss an easy kill like that? There were times that I missed an easy snyper kill due to the stupid lag, and I said wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not saying this as in to brag, but I just think that I could play a little better if I had an Alienware. Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:33 pm

i believe a long as there no lag you will do better. no hacker would be even nicer
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah, you don't see EnalisNailo playing CA with a pentium II

XD

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 am

eafd wrote:Yeah, you don't see EnalisNailo playing CA with a pentium II

XD

You never know lol. But like I said, a better computer would help me a lot. it's like cmon, if I had a i7 extreme overclocked, I'd be owning ppl. Even with a fken 2.4 GHZ processor, ppl call me hacker, I can't imagine what ppl will call me when I get a 3.7 GHZ processor and start owning their lives like that. let's hope for the best Smile
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

2.4 ghz is really smooth, as is 3.7, i assume. and there can only be so much smoothness.

if ur playing at 30 fps, then i can definitely see improvement if u get more fps. but if ur already at 60 fps i cant see any improvement. if anything, u'll feel like u move slower and maybe u'll feel overwhelmed, because 60 is already smooth. so getting even more fps wont make anything better.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm

actually, because combat arms is so f'eyl, engine.exe is only single-threaded.

so that means a 3.0 GHz pentium 4 is likely to be faster than most core i7's.

except for the ones that can turbo boost past 3GHz

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

I have a crappy computer.. D:<
The lag today frustrated the hell out of me!!!!!
OMG im so pissed!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But if i traded comps with you daddy all that would go away ^^ lol!
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

lol.....rly....... b thankful 4 wat u get.... i get 5~25 fps and i does not complaining Razz Razz
wud prob use my laptop til it die
jus sayin~
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

You have no idea how badly i was getting bullshitted yesterday!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 am

Of course it does..sorta. I mean it would help without the lag and everything but some people just suck =.= even experience wouldn't make them better. But for others, yeah it definitely would make you play much better
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 am

oh man, search up "wirehead"

major level, only uses m16, and sucks at CA.

i wonder how he manages to level without ragequitting or something like that.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 am

Well some people, like me, play through a game no matter how bad I might be doing (unless there's a hacker) so I guess he does that. Looking at his stats he's only ever done Elim and OMA....KDR of 0.7....

Yeah he's proof that some people just suck lolol
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 am

yes it does
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 am

man, look at the MALIBAL nine x7200 laptop...

nvidia 480m GTX SLi, core i7 980x extreme desktop CPU

So.do better computer and Internet makes a better player? 980X-480M-SLI,S-4-265396-13

damn it's so fat....

but so fast, lols, it's the first fat thing that's fast

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 am

hahah first fat thing that's fast Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 am

Fak it..who cares...

I'm getting a new Core i7...I'm FINALLY getting a new system..watch out! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Fak it..who cares...

I'm getting a new Core i7...I'm FINALLY getting a new system..watch out! Twisted Evil

I'm not scared lol. For god sakes, danny has double down what I have and he kicks my ass no matter what. I run like double the power and speed that danny has and I still has a 1.4 kdr while danny's kdr gos up like every week. Props to danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:

I'm not scared lol. For god sakes, danny has double down what I have and he kicks my ass no matter what. I run like double the power and speed that danny has and I still has a 1.4 kdr while danny's kdr gos up like every week. Props to danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

lol.....ty~

well tat cuz i playing more often and better at touchpad

-btw nice daddy on comp, hf on it
and u kno wat dif with quad and dual core is? Shocked
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 am

Oh shit you're getting an i7? How much? Surprised
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 am

DannyKorean wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

lol.....ty~

well tat cuz i playing more often and better at touchpad

-btw nice daddy on comp, hf on it
and u kno wat dif with quad and dual core is? Shocked

Ok danny, lets break it down. You don't have none of them I suppose but I'll tell you what they are because if I don't, ull hunt me down, find my game, join the opposite team and beat me to death lol Very Happy Very Happy A dual core is 2 processors while a quad is 4 processors, ight danny?
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

DannyKorean wrote:and u kno wat dif with quad and dual core is? Shocked

a good way to explain it is.

if you have a 3.0 GHz dual core and a 3.0 GHz quad, the quad is better

dual - 2
quad - 4

it like builting a house having 2 (dual) people built it or would you have 4 (quad) people built it.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

so is a 2.5 ghz dual better or is better of a 2.0 ghz quad? Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum