Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

To the people who rage about spawn shield...

+2
itzjohn
VenArch
6 posters

Go down

To the people who rage about spawn shield... Empty To the people who rage about spawn shield...

Post by VenArch Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

shame on them.

VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

To the people who rage about spawn shield... Empty Re: To the people who rage about spawn shield...

Post by itzjohn Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:28 am

holy cow

really nice to raise your kdr

i wish we can do that too lol. pandemonium know the whole tt spawn places. the thing is knife isn't 1 hit ko unless u hs
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

To the people who rage about spawn shield... Empty Re: To the people who rage about spawn shield...

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am

To the people who rage about spawn shield... Idontbelieveit
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 am

Yep. One of the 2 major reasons I don't like the multiplayer aspect. The other being that I actually have to buy the game to play it. *Shudder*
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 am

Eh..He is almost as good as me when I'm base raping...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:10 pm

I personally dont mind our spawn shield, i just wish they would fix it. I get tired of having people who get a 10 second shield then turn around and insta-headshot me. -_-

Multiple ways they could fix it, but i doubt they ever will as its not a "pressing" concern.

Oh and my spawn shield doesnt last anywhere near 3 seconds, i can be killed the second i spawn. -_-

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 am

guildamage wrote:I personally dont mind our spawn shield, i just wish they would fix it. I get tired of having people who get a 10 second shield then turn around and insta-headshot me. -_-

Multiple ways they could fix it, but i doubt they ever will as its not a "pressing" concern.

Oh and my spawn shield doesnt last anywhere near 3 seconds, i can be killed the second i spawn. -_-

maybe u already spawn but lag fail so then the 3 seconds was already used up.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by guildamage Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:39 pm

itzjohn wrote:
guildamage wrote:I personally dont mind our spawn shield, i just wish they would fix it. I get tired of having people who get a 10 second shield then turn around and insta-headshot me. -_-

More then likely, however, since my machine and internet connection are extremely good, the only thing that can be causing the lag is on Nexon's end, so their fail either way. Not just me either, my buddy schulphuct has the same issues.

Part of me wonders if perhaps our machines work too well for the game. Schul actually bought a solid state drive to use as his main drive, was running everything flawlessly with amazing read/write speeds, every game loaded instantly, however, when he got on CA he was getting lag, worse then the occasional server lag that happens every now and again. Reinstalled the game on his 300gb raptor and the lag vanished.

Its about time for Nexon to remake this game, new engine and everything.

guildamage
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 am

More like it's better if nexon started to turn this game around. I lag for the most bullshitty reasons lol. This is why some guy with an MG can kill me (100 bullets, eventually 3 or 4 of those bullets have to hit me, stupid sprayers Razz ) If I had no lag whatsoever, I guarantee those "easy kills" will be really easy and maybe I can legibly kill someone without the lag in between of my aiming at the guy and firing my gun at him.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am

guildamage wrote:
itzjohn wrote:

More then likely, however, since my machine and internet connection are extremely good, the only thing that can be causing the lag is on Nexon's end, so their fail either way. Not just me either, my buddy schulphuct has the same issues.

Part of me wonders if perhaps our machines work too well for the game. Schul actually bought a solid state drive to use as his main drive, was running everything flawlessly with amazing read/write speeds, every game loaded instantly, however, when he got on CA he was getting lag, worse then the occasional server lag that happens every now and again. Reinstalled the game on his 300gb raptor and the lag vanished.

HERE! HERE!! I second that motion!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
guildamage wrote:
itzjohn wrote:

HERE! HERE!! I second that motion!

CryEngine 3 pl0x Very Happy

Or at least Source...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 am

itzjohn wrote:

I notice that too..sometimes when i get killed it seems like that respawn bar takes way, way, way to long for me to respawn back into the game... Suspect
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
itzjohn wrote:

I notice that too..sometimes when i get killed it seems like that respawn bar takes way, way, way to long for me to respawn back into the game... Suspect

Happens when I take a fall damage death.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:More like it's better if nexon started to turn this game around. I lag for the most bullshitty reasons lol. This is why some guy with an MG can kill me (100 bullets, eventually 3 or 4 of those bullets have to hit me, stupid sprayers Razz ) If I had no lag whatsoever, I guarantee those "easy kills" will be really easy and maybe I can legibly kill someone without the lag in between of my aiming at the guy and firing my gun at him.
im sorry but.... legibly? o-O u do know that legible means something that can be read clearly, right? ._.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down