Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

changed website name

5 posters

Go down

changed website name Empty changed website name

Post by -palacios012 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:31 am

well as the title says i changed my name from "carlosp" to -palacios012 i had to put the dash in there cuz supposly my ign name was taken already... Neutral silent
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

changed website name Empty Re: changed website name

Post by DannyKorean Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 am

o so carlos is was palacios.... omg hey pala!~ Razz Razz

haha nice shot. Pandemonium. fuck the rest Razz Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 am

haha ty i was bored and ya i couldnt do my ign cuz it was taken so i just put a hyphen in it
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm

OH

i see now.

i had no idea who carlos was, but i assumed since carlos was an admin he was important xD

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm

oh my god.. did we not establish that he was paladick within the first two or three months this forum went up?? jesus. one would think that after a while u guys would get it.

palabitch change ur name to something else, say what ur ign is, and watch as no one knows who u are because they always say "tl;dr" to one line of text.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:oh my god.. did we not establish that he was paladick within the first two or three months this forum went up?? jesus. one would think that after a while u guys would get it.

palabitch change ur name to something else, say what ur ign is, and watch as no one knows who u are because they always say "tl;dr" to one line of text.

gilgabitch i thought everybody new me so why dont u eat a dick and i couldnt change this website name to my ign cuz it says that someone already took it.
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

so delete the person that already has your name

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

-palacios012 wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:oh my god.. did we not establish that he was paladick within the first two or three months this forum went up?? jesus. one would think that after a while u guys would get it.

gilgabitch i thought everybody new me so why dont u eat a dick and i couldnt change this website name to my ign cuz it says that someone already took it.

palabitch ppl in our clan still ask me. .WHEN DID pala became admin or even came in this clan? scratch
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

Bee8 wrote:
-palacios012 wrote:

palabitch ppl in our clan still ask me. .WHEN DID pala became admin or even came in this clan? scratch

palabitch is older than you, bitchy8

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 am

-palacios012 wrote:

im not talking about that at all. thats totally irrelevant.

i thought everyone would know u too. i talked to u using ur ign, calling u pala instead of carlos. u said ur ign multiple times and yet no one had any idea who u really were. so why are u attacking me?

i know u couldnt change ur name.. and show me where i told u to change ur username to ur ign name? i never did. i was using that action as an example to show the ignorance that goes on here and how ridiculous it is. so again; why are u attacking me? im on ur side here. what do u want me to say? good job. u changed ur name. now everyone that cant read can know who u are.

shut up palabitch.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 am

now im really confused

?_?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -palacios012 Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
-palacios012 wrote:

im not talking about that at all. thats totally irrelevant.

i thought everyone would know u too. i talked to u using ur ign, calling u pala instead of carlos. u said ur ign multiple times and yet no one had any idea who u really were. so why are u attacking me?

i know u couldnt change ur name.. and show me where i told u to change ur username to ur ign name? i never did. i was using that action as an example to show the ignorance that goes on here and how ridiculous it is. so again; why are u attacking me? im on ur side here. what do u want me to say? good job. u changed ur name. now everyone that cant read can know who u are.

shut up palabitch.

golly u didnt had to get all technical with me.... u still a bitch
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down