Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Anyone else getting this problem on website??/

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else getting this problem on website??/ Empty Anyone else getting this problem on website??/

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:14 am

Hey..

When I log in then close my browser and open it back up and come back to the site, I have to keep reloggin back in again, this happens with both firefox and Internet explorer..

anyone else getting it??
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting this problem on website??/ Empty Re: Anyone else getting this problem on website??/

Post by VenArch Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

NOT MY FAULT.

But yes.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting this problem on website??/ Empty Re: Anyone else getting this problem on website??/

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

LOL!! I KNOW ITS YOU VEN!! HAHA!!

No im just kiddin..I checked the Help section and it looks like other forums might be having the same issues..looking at finding a resolution soon..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Hmm, the first visit I had here , I had to log in, but I've closed my browser many times now and I'm still logged in. Doesn't seem like the problem is happening to me.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I upped the timeout count to 60 mins..lets see if that works..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

idk where the topic about what you explained what you did with the timing out thing, daddy, but i was thinking that now i cant tell who's actually on and who's not. iss annoying.

if any mod knows where the other topic is, you can move this post to it.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 am

That one topic I was referring to was the Help section for the main forum site, not our own forum. They have that icon on the bottom right with that "thing" yelling "HELP!"..LOL!

But, hey Ven did you drop down the timeout session?? I don't see that many people logged in now?? It might just be cause of my time zone tho..

EDIT: I change the timeout to 10 mins now, SO..hopefully it'll fix that who is online problem and still keep us logged in, after we leave the website..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:34 am

I didn't do anything...I didn't even see an option for that.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down