Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped.

+2
DaddyAshuu
Amends
6 posters

Go down

I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped. Empty I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped.

Post by Amends Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 am

Just played before, and I am absolutely furious! I swear I was gonna rage, and tell this kid to stop spawn trapping.

It was me vs the rest of Bravo, with my friggen team mates staying in base getting spawn trapped.

Not fun.

Anyways, hope to see you guys on the battlefield Very Happy

Ciao!
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped. Empty Re: I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped.

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Ahh the ole spawn trap on Alpha ramp..I hate it too especially when your teammates don't help rushing, just sit back and snipe..so frustrating when your a one-man rusher!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped. Empty Re: I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped.

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:13 am

Ha. Thats why you stay in the base with them. It's the most logical thing if you have a sniper and a G36e. All you have to do is guard base the entire time. Once you've killed enough of them, you rush in yourself. your team should follow and be good meat shields.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 am

-Fongstar- wrote:Ha. Thats why you stay in the base with them. It's the most logical thing if you have a sniper and a G36e. All you have to do is guard base the entire time. Once you've killed enough of them, you rush in yourself. your team should follow and be good meat shields.

Ahh yeah true. Gonna do that from now on. Play more like Blanca haha Smile
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 am

Blanca is good on the defense AND running offense!! Laughing
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:32 pm

wtf? i never play defense

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am

-Fongstar- wrote:Ha. Thats why you stay in the base with them. It's the most logical thing if you have a sniper and a G36e. All you have to do is guard base the entire time. Once you've killed enough of them, you rush in yourself. your team should follow and be good meat shields.

I always just charge in cause all i really use is the p90tr which isnt the most effective sniper rife
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am

frenchkill0r wrote:

I always just charge in cause all i really use is the p90tr which isnt the most effective sniper rife

I'm a bit impatient, so I just rush in. But maybe i'll take it slow sometimes. But the only problem in hanging around in base and defending it, is when you have multiple rushers into your spawn, and you don't notice.
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 am

Im just a "Meat Shield" for my teammates!! Wink
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 am

what i would do in that situation is use my teammates as meat shields. Keep an eye on the kill log. When you see somebody on your team die, you can tell if somebody is in your base or not. Even if your teammates die while in base, You can obviously tell what they died from. It's way too blatantly obvious for you to miss. If this fails, turn to the daddyashuu plan. Rush the fuck out of them constantly.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 am

Amend if you ever played against the 75 Ranger Rgt, It would be hard to beat them. I'm good friends with them. Their clan is well coordinated. They make a very strong holding point. Each clan member has a certain role. Their really good close quarter players stay near the bridge and stairs and the rest just camp in the second floor and roof. Most their members have mines. The most terrifying member of their clan is AlexPalmer. He's very good. Maybe even the best player in their clan, but they disbanded due to inactivity. They were the oldest TT clan, but they are no more. D:
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am

-Fongstar- wrote:Amend if you ever played against the 75 Ranger Rgt, It would be hard to beat them. I'm good friends with them. Their clan is well coordinated. They make a very strong holding point. Each clan member has a certain role. Their really good close quarter players stay near the bridge and stairs and the rest just camp in the second floor and roof. Most their members have mines. The most terrifying member of their clan is AlexPalmer. He's very good. Maybe even the best player in their clan, but they disbanded due to inactivity. They were the oldest TT clan, but they are no more. D:

Oo, i'll keep that in mind! Yeah, so many good players on TT Neutral i feel like i'm playing worse and worse. Especially versuing the top blokes, such as D.i.P and Idle Kings.
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 am

-Fongstar- wrote:what i would do in that situation is use my teammates as meat shields. Keep an eye on the kill log. When you see somebody on your team die, you can tell if somebody is in your base or not. Even if your teammates die while in base, You can obviously tell what they died from. It's way too blatantly obvious for you to miss. If this fails, turn to the daddyashuu plan. Rush the fuck out of them constantly.

Sounds like a good idea! It still sucks tho, being a 1 man team.
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm

-Fongstar- wrote: turn to the daddyashuu plan. Rush the fuck out of them constantly.

I hate stackers, and a noob team. Especially when your getting spawn trapped. 857934

I like it!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am

king Daddy!
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

you dont have to worry about D.i.P. Anymore. Their clan is dead. Very Happy
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 am

Is SHREPLICATE leader of Idle Kings?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Amends you know Blanca's play style? Are you an alt/new account, considering Blanca NEVER plays anymore and for you to know his tactics, you must have seen him play back in the days?

Btw, good job signing up for the forums!
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:Amends Btw, good job signing up for the forums!

I AGREE!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:Amends you know Blanca's play style? Are you an alt/new account, considering Blanca NEVER plays anymore and for you to know his tactics, you must have seen him play back in the days?

Btw, good job signing up for the forums!

This is my main haha, i had an alt, but it got hacked, so I lost it. Blanca occasionally plays, but yeah, i watch yt videos of him playing. The 24 killstreak one on Alpha.

cheers
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Amends Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:14 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:Amends Btw, good job signing up for the forums!

I AGREE!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Pande is in my blood Cool
Amends
Amends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down