Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy?

5 posters

Go down

Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy? Empty Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy?

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm

So, im reading one of these posts here about Heliumz and seen that he has alot of perm stuff. So I was thinking...do you think that "high profile" players like Bax, Heli and etc. ever think about having thier accounts hacked? Or if they did would it take forever for them to get it back? Cause fak, if I had half the stuff like them with that type of prestige I would be very worried about the security (or lack of) that CA has. That's to much time, energy and even for some big money invested in a game. That's why I like my little no-name, poor-ass, no-one-wants-to-gift type of player that I am...I wouldn't feel like committing Hari-kiri if someone hacked it.. Sad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy? Empty Re: Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy?

Post by blancanunca Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 pm

well, the vast majority of accounts that are being hacked are because people are inserting their account information into "free nx" or other hack websites. It's not just a coincidence that there are so many CA accounts being hacked. As long as you only insert your account information on the actual nexon website, you should be fine

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy? Empty Re: Top players in CA accounts in jeopardy?

Post by eafd Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:19 am

PROTIP- make your CA account IGN different from your login name.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 am

blanc is proest Very Happy

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 am

eafd wrote:PROTIP- make your CA account IGN different from your login name.
funny how one of your screenshots in another thread has ur login name as eafd.

also, if you insert your login name, it doesn't matter what your IGN is... they still have access to your account.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 am

thats what i thought also..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 pm

that mean don't go to site such as free nx go to freenxcode.com or double your nx go to 2xnx.com

it really funny how people believe that site are real. People should ask them self this : Why is he using regular chat and not megaphones.

i bet the site ask you to download something ( keyloggers ) and then you type your info into them, or the site ask you to type it in and within i dunno 24 - 48 hours you get it.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down