Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!!

3 posters

Go down

Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!! Empty Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 pm

In a post on his blog last summer when he was still with HP, Sood lamented that Microsoft killed another cross-platform project when it discovered in various tests that PC gamers easily defeated their console counterparts in online battles.

Sood wrote: "I've heard from reliable sources that during the development they brought together the best console gamers to play mediocre PC gamers at the same game... and guess what happened? They pitted console gamers with their console controller, against PC gamers with their keyboard and mouse. The console players got destroyed every time. So much so that it would be embarrassing to the Xbox team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative."

full-story...

http://www.rahulsood.com/2010/07/console-gamers-get-killed-against-pc.html

Mouse and Keyboard!! FTW!!! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!! Empty Re: Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!!

Post by blancanunca Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Everyone should know by now that computer > console in gaming in general, but for the top console players to lose to "mediocre" computer players? guess it depends what game you're playing

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!! Empty Re: Mouse and Keyboard player destroy Console players!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 am

i bet if it were the other way around, the results would be somewhat reversed as well.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down