Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Test your car knowledge. I was bored

+7
gilgamesh993
DannyKorean
-Fongstar-
BanHamma
eafd
itzjohn
Pwnedbygunz
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which car would you drive, if you had the chance too?

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 Empty Re: Test your car knowledge. I was bored

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 am

BanHamma wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:
Bee8 wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:when did i say that? if i supported u eafd would stop spamming. oh SNAP!

gil i meant i got same taste as u.. dun like cars. Evil or Very Mad

LOL, why u hate cars? Don't you care about what you will drive???? Very Happy

nah he doesnt care, he can drive a toaster around and that would be good for him

toasters dont have wheels silly.. if they did though that would be fine.

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 A2338084-3-Bairds-Toaster-on-Wheels
....toaster on wheels; your argument is rendered invalid!

to Fong, dude there is a reason why a sport car doesnt drift. its built to resist drifting! drifting is not an actual plus for a car, its a con! drifting = shietty car. however, due to the popular street scenes, people started to abuse and make their cards driftable (using cars with rear mounted engines, shaved tires, lighter frame work, etc!).

oh and btw! in what manner are you questioning my taste in cars?! plz do tell, becasue i'm ragin here right now! what was it that i said that made you deem my taste as poor or unworthy? tell me so that i may put you and your ignorance in the right place!

It's ok ban, fong doesn't know anything about cars lol. This is why you have me do all the talking here.

Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 Empty Re: Test your car knowledge. I was bored

Post by BanHamma Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 am

XD i gotcha man! but still it would be nice to have him clarify himself. cause u know my rage doesnt just subside by itself! i either get the reprimand or i go choke a bitch....*stares round for victims*!

BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 am

BanHamma wrote:XD i gotcha man! but still it would be nice to have him clarify himself. cause u know my rage doesnt just subside by itself! i either get the reprimand or i go choke a bitch....*stares round for victims*!

Still, fond doesn't know anything lol. He/she thinks a supra can beat a lambo, not in a million years.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:29 pm

BanHamma wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:
Bee8 wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:when did i say that? if i supported u eafd would stop spamming. oh SNAP!

nah he doesnt care, he can drive a toaster around and that would be good for him

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 A2338084-3-Bairds-Toaster-on-Wheels

to Fong, dude there is a reason why a sport car doesnt drift. its built to resist drifting! drifting is not an actual plus for a car, its a con! drifting = shietty car. however, due to the popular street scenes, people started to abuse and make their cards driftable (using cars with rear mounted engines, shaved tires, lighter frame work, etc!).

oh and btw! in what manner are you questioning my taste in cars?! plz do tell, becasue i'm ragin here right now! what was it that i said that made you deem my taste as poor or unworthy? tell me so that i may put you and your ignorance in the right place!
Your a fucking douche... sports cars can drift
are you fucking dumb? scratch
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
BanHamma wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:
Bee8 wrote:

It's ok ban, fong doesn't know anything about cars lol. This is why you have me do all the talking here.
you guys gotta be shitting me... you guys dont know shit about cars talking to me about how i dont know anything about cars...
Lambo is a shitty car.. .its not efficient.... and where the hell are you gonna get the money to buy a lambo??
Japanese cars are way better dumbass
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Can't stand how white people are so fucking ignorant (Not trying to racist)
but its the fucking truth
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 pm

you can spend 200k on a lambo..
you can go a supra for about 10k the another 20k modding it.
and you can still smoke a lambo...
learn how to save money
Dipshit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

-Fongstar- wrote:you can spend 200k on a lambo..
learn how to save money
Dipshit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

20k would not be enough to mod a supra to out do a stock lambo. plus, you think modding is easy? it takes time. so there is an inefficiency as well. yes, the milage is better on a japanese car, then an italian sports car, but thats because they are engineered with that in mind, so as to appeal to a lower/middle class of people. something like a sports car is engineered with speed in mind and is purely targeted at the elite class which can afford it ten times over. and its not about saving money by buying a cheaper car, because by that logic why not get some hyundai or a VW for dirt cheap that is efficient and cheap?!

and, sport cars CAN drift, but they are made to resist it. if you understood the basics of physics u would understand WHY a car drifts (turning + inertia/momentum etc). its not a question if it can drift, but how well! i am telling you, sport cars are made to have high torque, good handling, very aerodynamic, and so much more to help maintain the car in control (which includes preventing needless drifts). if you watch some vid where they test a sport car, you would be amazed at how some of the turns they make in a sport car they still manage to DRIVE and not drift on the turn. its simply amazing.

btw, ferrari FTW (hopefully gonna be my mid life crisis car ^_^)
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 am

BanHamma wrote:
-Fongstar- wrote:you can spend 200k on a lambo..
learn how to save money

20k would not be enough to mod a supra to out do a stock lambo. plus, you think modding is easy? it takes time. so there is an inefficiency as well. yes, the milage is better on a japanese car, then an italian sports car, but thats because they are engineered with that in mind, so as to appeal to a lower/middle class of people. something like a sports car is engineered with speed in mind and is purely targeted at the elite class which can afford it ten times over. and its not about saving money by buying a cheaper car, because by that logic why not get some hyundai or a VW for dirt cheap that is efficient and cheap?!

and, sport cars CAN drift, but they are made to resist it. if you understood the basics of physics u would understand WHY a car drifts (turning + inertia/momentum etc). its not a question if it can drift, but how well! i am telling you, sport cars are made to have high torque, good handling, very aerodynamic, and so much more to help maintain the car in control (which includes preventing needless drifts). if you watch some vid where they test a sport car, you would be amazed at how some of the turns they make in a sport car they still manage to DRIVE and not drift on the turn. its simply amazing.

btw, ferrari FTW (hopefully gonna be my mid life crisis car ^_^)

TY ban, someone understands. But still, a lambo should cream that toyota easily.

This is a car you don't fk with, everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That's right, bugatti veyron, you don't question this car.
I guarantee that for sure this car will beat the supra, for sure. Just watch the sample video. If the bugatti can rape a BMW M3, I can't imagine a supra. Tough luck fong.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 am

lols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3OYZyRzZ1k

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:49 pm

wow i know a lot of cars Smile
you should have put the aston martin vanquish istead of the db9
from those 3 options lamborghini is thte best for me Smile

edit: daayyumm i forgot the bugatti veyron. that would kick some cars asses
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

I dont even give a shit any more...You ignorant BAAAAAAAKAS are hopeless! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 pm

-Fongstar- wrote:I dont even give a shit any more...You ignorant BAAAAAAAKAS are hopeless! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

BAAAAAAAKAS?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:43 pm

-Fongstar- wrote:I dont even give a shit any more...You ignorant BAAAAAAAKAS are hopeless! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
you guys can keep on thinking that the lambro is the best car out there....
Pwned and Banhamma are ignorant about cars

I mean seriously you think that a Lamborghini is that fast... look at this
13.1 on track seriously thats slow
Compare it to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozvf0COzgmg
haha the skyline ran 10 sec
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

-Fongstar- wrote:

Compare it to this

didn't you just say that you didn't care about this?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 am

eafd wrote:
-Fongstar- wrote:

Compare it to this

Lol sorry i just cant resist Mad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 am

Here's a modded Lamborghini..

haha and this Civic hatchback can still beat that piece of shit! Razz Razz
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 am

-Fongstar- wrote:
eafd wrote:
-Fongstar- wrote:

Compare it to this

Was that lambo even trying??? I didn't think so, so yeah. But, aside from lambo, a bugatti will smoke your dam supra and will make it eat it's dust. Argh, one day I'll just record someone going top speed on a lambo. End of discussion.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:21 am

Omg you guys have some issues just fucking admit that Japanese cars are better and faster than your dumbass cars
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:22 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
-Fongstar- wrote:
eafd wrote:
-Fongstar- wrote:

Compare it to this

Was that lambo even trying??? I didn't think so, so yeah. But, aside from lambo, a bugatti will smoke your dam supra and will make it eat it's dust. Argh, one day I'll just record someone going top speed on a lambo. End of discussion.
and if that lambo was not trying then why would it be on track??
To test how much gas he can waste?
i dont think so! Evil or Very Mad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 am

KDR went up to 1.18 after a game where i did 30-10 on alpha today.

wheeee spam spam spam

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 am

noob trying to change the subject.... and stop spamming Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

look...
ya'll need to STFU
first of all bugatti veyron beats the hell out of all cars
oh and look at this:

THAT MEANS CRISTIANO BEATS ALL
SUCK IT
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 pm

DarkAngel wrote:look...
ya'll need to STFU
first of all bugatti veyron beats the hell out of all cars
oh and look at this:

THAT MEANS CRISTIANO BEATS ALL
SUCK IT

ok lol thats like whateves. Now lets put him on a long track that only goes in a straight line. If he can run fast like that for 12 min, he may win, it only takes 12 min to empty a bugatti's tank when it goes full speed. BTW, why are we even fighting, I thought this topic would had been a fun one, but the joy was taken out. Sad
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 am

anyone here watch top gear?
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashin_Tama Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 am

Ya.
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

not really watch, but sometimes youtube the episodes with specific cars!
check this out: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/ssc-new-fastest-car-world?imageNo=0
Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 3 670x377Image
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next