Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Test your car knowledge. I was bored

+7
gilgamesh993
DannyKorean
-Fongstar-
BanHamma
eafd
itzjohn
Pwnedbygunz
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which car would you drive, if you had the chance too?

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 Empty Re: Test your car knowledge. I was bored

Post by itzjohn Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:47 am

no one is gonig to buy that lol

itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Test your car knowledge. I was bored - Page 5 Empty Re: Test your car knowledge. I was bored

Post by BanHamma Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 am

itzjohn wrote:no one is gonig to buy that lol

i wouldnt even drive it if someone gave it to me for free, paid for my gas, offered to valley/park it, wash it, maintain it, and on top of that give me money! O>O

btw how'd black an silver make red? that's not how genetics work! lol j/k

BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 am

BanHamma wrote:

i wouldnt even drive it if someone gave it to me for free, paid for my gas, offered to valley/park it, wash it, maintain it, and on top of that give me money! O>O

i would try to sell it...

but then nobody would buy it

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

BanHamma wrote:

RECESSIVE GENE FOR PAINT COLOR!!1!1!
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
BanHamma wrote:

RECESSIVE GENE FOR PAINT COLOR!!1!1!

i see that all the undesirable traits are being expressed in this here car.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:03 am

since i dont really care for cars.. id still drive that car. its a fking car and it moves a person from a to b. what else should it be used for.. thats rhetorical.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:since i dont really care for cars.. id still drive that car. its a fking car and it moves a person from a to b. what else should it be used for.. thats rhetorical.

it moves a person from a to b. the problem is, the car is so fugly that people are going to stare at it and not focus on the road, thus crashing into the car.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:41 am

their fault, i get the right of way.. or somethin... =D
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm

gil u just like me dont really care much for car. but i do care is what i drive and how people look at me.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

ur first sentence doesnt make sense next to ur second sentence, but i get what ur saying. i dont care for what others see me as. the only things id take into consideration would probably be the mileage and price.. =/
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm

i only care about something to drive... ! And notice how long this topic is BEING GOING 8 PAGES FTW!!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5