Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^

+5
Bomberman_
BlackLevia
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
blancanunca
9 posters

Go down

Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^ Empty Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:33 am

reason why i haven't been active as much is actually cause im posting on CBL atm lol.

i got some stupid people trying to argue against me and it's sucking up my time xD

http://thecaconline.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8211

first post i make is on pg 4. Tell me what you think of what i bring up, would be good, wouldn't it? ^^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^ Empty Re: Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 am

What you said was very good..I can see where you going with it..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^ Empty Re: Blancanunca -- change to CBL system? ^^

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 am

wow dude thats very impressive. that last post by the admin... are they considering to put it into effect? if so thats great!

great ideas man. i support it. If u remember we had something exactly like that before in the clan. Guzik is labelled CBL dirty and i trusted that he only did it once, stopped, and became legit. I let him in thinking that it was alright but then rawad rage kicked him because he was just CBL dirty. He thought that same irrational reasoning (imo) "once a hacker always a hacker." Then we had that huge rage kick and everything was messed up for a while. If ur idea was in place maybe things would have gone differently. Smile

lol that SsurebreC dude is a dick. xP
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Fail argument... Blanc wins...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

yeah he's not very smart ^^ if you can come up with any negatives to the system // positives that i haven't brought up, that would be great. Smile

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm

hrm.. well a negative could be that if someone abuses the leniency of the title.. for example; some guy glitches once and then they get the warned title. Clan recruiters could show them leniency and allow them to join the clan, but say the glitcher hasn't had a "change of heart"?

lol seriously thats like the only negative thing i can think of atm, and even that is really stretching it; assumes too many scenarios..

edit: actually what if it wouldnt take? like clan recruiters wouldnt care about it..? they could still potentially think of it as being cbl dirty. ...-.- nvm im just rambling into the same points mentioned in that thread.

edit2: oh yeah, so what did that admin want? o-o
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:41 pm

yeah what u said i answered and was brought up a lot, my response to it was offering a system for CBL to grant players who report the currently CBL warned players more CBL points for confirmed reports, which would make people look more closely at their gameplay. People CWing against them would take it more seriously / record, which is always good. ^^

re edit 1: most clans probably aren't going to accept the cbl warned hackers (i labeled them (1) cbl dirty (1), as for the glitchers, people may accept them, but the point is the different label is going to make them want to never get caught glitching again, which is what matters.

re edit 2: i just pm'd him, he said that after i went to sleep =o

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 pm

-.-|| That dude is SSG..?

He obviously doesn't see the harm in making a new acc considering one could get to his ranks in a day or two...

It would obviously suck if someone falls into a glitch by accident (happened to be at least 5 times) & get CBLed for that...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm

oh... my... god. that admin... lol

i screenshotted that post in case he bans me and deletes post ^^

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Blanca i like the idea tongue
I think they just dont really want to do alot of work over in CBL. it takes them forever to do anything there, its alot of talk and little action with them. Cause there's like 2 billion idea threads there and typically all the admins shoot down the ideas. haha.
But yeah also the making a new account thing is bullshit. it works for anyone who is low ranked, but it would suck if i got CBL dirty for something like glitching once accidentally, or possibly intentionally Very Happy joking im too lazy to find glitches, but yeah, since i've used quite alot of nx to get perms and items through this account and im just now nearing 2LT id probably just quit CA if i became dirty.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 pm

yeah one of them said it would be a lot of work to do the system, but wouldn't it be less overall work if less people were hacking / glitching? lol :p

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 am

Dam blanc you like wrote a report there?

Good stuff though (:
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 am

ha, just did a check on the thread on CBL to see if anything new was happening. Almost everyone there doesnt read what ur saying. its really sad. they just dont want to change their system because it has been in effect for a while and they dont like the idea of having to adjust to it, even though theres not much to adjust to. it would make everything clearer to a person viewing a persons status. but u still kept up with them and repeating urself and thats good. hope something develops.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 am

I think blancs running into this problem with them admins over there:

"Never argue with a CBL admin (idiot), he'll just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashin_Tama Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am

Yeah wat daddy said!!!!! Woo!!!
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm

It kinda seems like CBL has turned into a business (a very low valued one at that), from what the intended CBL was suppose to be.. a COMMUNITY ban list, that helped players of CA recognize players who cheat the system and for Nexon to take action toward some of those players. Cause they hardly ever take ideas, will rape you if you criticize them, and take forever to do anything that involves action. tongue
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Bomberman_ wrote: Cause they hardly ever take ideas, will rape you if you criticize them, and take forever to do anything that involves action. tongue

....Oh snap they act like our government.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Haha nicee, CBL man here. I'm not up for those types of discussions cause I believe we'd go in circles and at one point one person or the other will have to "lose". But yeah this is the only time I seriously felt tl;dr you make really great points though, and that entire thread has a lot of potential. Keep it up, maybe we'll see some nice changes in the future
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 pm

gawsh

CBL is such a boring place

it's like all the boring, long-winded people in the world join together to have these long, long discussions and they snap out at ppl really easily

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 am

eafd wrote:gawsh

it's like all the boring, long-winded people in the world join together to have these long, long discussions and they snap out at ppl really easily

Never watch C-SPAN.. Sorry.. that just reminded me of it..
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 am

eafd wrote:gawsh

tl;dr
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
tl;dr

..huh? Neutral
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

u forgot a "... and tl;dr means too long didn't read

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 am

lmao

if you-

OWAIT

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down