Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I got gender change :D

+3
VenArch
itzjohn
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

I got gender change :D Empty I got gender change :D

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 am

It's about time or atleast like yay. I got a gender change. Wait, edit that part. I have to thank daddyashuu for being the sickest guy alive for gifting me one. All of my debt goes to daddy who has made my dream come true, I have to thank you a lot daddy. Daddy will get first pick if I happen to get any NX. Too cool, daddy has gifted me one. Time to play as a girl, boy will that be hard Very Happy For all the ppl who have girl characters, how does it feel? I wanna know. Razz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

I got gender change :D Empty Re: I got gender change :D

Post by itzjohn Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 am

no nutshot lmao!

itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:33 am

itzjohn wrote:no nutshot lmao!

It's called vagina shot, or as some ppl like to say, pussy shot Very Happy

@Daddy: I'll gift you your 30day ump the next time I see you on. I know that guns do expire so its like I don't wanna gift you and let the gun expire. I'll w8 till u get on then hit me up again. Thx daddy.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
itzjohn wrote:no nutshot lmao!

It's called vagina shot, or as some ppl like to say, pussy shot Very Happy

@Daddy: I'll gift you your 30day ump the next time I see you on. I know that guns do expire so its like I don't wanna gift you and let the gun expire. I'll w8 till u get on then hit me up again. Thx daddy.

when u gift it doesn't expired when its in the inbox.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 am

Booooo I wanted to go from a fem to a male... Sad
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

VenArch wrote:Booooo I wanted to go from a fem to a male... Sad

???...I thought most of the time players want to go all "girly" and not other way around? Razz
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 pm

if u wanted to now what having a female base character was like so badly, u could've made an alt account...

i personally think it's a waste of money to get a gender change. ur skill does not change from one to the other...
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm

I'd make an male based alt but the account registration thing won't work for me...

Anyone wanna do it for me? Razz
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Is the myth of playing as a female character so it makes your hit box smaller and you move faster? any truth in that? or both male and female has the same hit box size and speed which to me would be more even..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

The speed thing isn't true. The hitboxes I don't think are different. I just think a male would look nicer with my gear...and people will stop calling out "fem noob".
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Is the myth of playing as a female character so it makes your hit box smaller and you move faster? any truth in that? or both male and female has the same hit box size and speed which to me would be more even..

Well, the thing about me is that i play A LOT of sniper only oma. When i play, i do find females a bit harder to hit as compared to the males. Whenever i see a female opponent, i always think, "ugh" or "oh boy" but with a male enemy, i feel more confident that i would get the kill.

That's probably the main reason i switched to female a while back. Even though the hitbox probably doesn't change, it's the placebo effect that makes it seem so that made me get a gender change.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:Is the myth of playing as a female character so it makes your hit box smaller and you move faster? any truth in that? or both male and female has the same hit box size and speed which to me would be more even..

Well, the thing about me is that i play A LOT of sniper only oma. When i play, i do find females a bit harder to hit as compared to the males. Whenever i see a female opponent, i always think, "ugh" or "oh boy" but with a male enemy, i feel more confident that i would get the kill.

That's probably the main reason i switched to female a while back. Even though the hitbox probably doesn't change, it's the placebo effect that makes it seem so that made me get a gender change.
[color=blue]

@Blue color text.....No shit spark Razz
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:

[color=blue]

Ahh..its like when you wash your car and it seems like it drives better? Razz
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:
sparkvoltage wrote:

[color=blue]

Ahh..its like when you wash your car and it seems like it drives better? Razz

Wellllllllll technically speaking now, washing your car can make it more aerodynamic, hence it will have less resistance to the air flow and get better mileage... yea.. I got gender change :D 212867

oh.. and quote fail daddy
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down