Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

The Best sniper rifles in the world!

5 posters

Go down

The Best sniper rifles in the world! Empty The Best sniper rifles in the world!

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

So..Does CA have these?? I don't use sniper gunz..

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/ultimate-sniper-rifle/
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

The Best sniper rifles in the world! Empty Re: The Best sniper rifles in the world!

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:So..Does CA have these?? I don't use sniper gunz..

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/ultimate-sniper-rifle/

That snyper that I saw in the picture looks so much like the L115a13 snyper in CA. I think I spelled it wrong, but it's that nx snyper with a silencer.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

The Best sniper rifles in the world! Empty Re: The Best sniper rifles in the world!

Post by frenchkill0r Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

yea they have it, but its just a regular l96 with a higher mag scope.
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Higher magnified scope makes all the difference in the world. It affects your drag and wait shots, maybe your quickscopes. I remember I had such a hard time adjusting to it when I first bought it. But yeah the article mentioned L115A3, which is the one in the picture as well as in our CS, a silenced version of the L115A2 which I really really really really really really really wanna try. Too bad I never wanna level up. Very Happy It also mentioned L96A1 so wow Daddy I guess you really don't touch snipers at all Very Happy L9's such a basic sniper
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Man, i remember when tpg or trp(watever its called) werent out... l115a3 was my fav and best sniper(and still is one of the best). Now they even got like tpg master, tpg, tpg pro, trp, trp pro, etc, etc. lol
Its sometimes nice to look back and see how CA changed and how our play styles, liked guns, and skill change. Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah I bought the L115A3 for perm and I don't like it much anymore. It's accurate but I don't get the same shots that I usually do with my L9 so I have both of them perm...lawl. I'd love the L115A2 but I'm not high enough rank T_T
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down