Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Pwned's Event

+3
gilgamesh993
sparkvoltage
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

Pwned's Event Empty Pwned's Event

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Well, I like being random, and Imma put this straight out. Since I'm all nice and stuff like that, this is my event. Every time you catch me on, you'll be in for a surprise. I'll be gifting random people GP items. You never know, if your on at the same time I'm on, check your inbox frequently, Pwned may have dropped something off Razz Razz
Check the event stats here:
Who: Anyone can win
When: Anytime I'm on
How: Just stay on and maybe you'll win
What: Gifting Event
Why: Cause I feel like it
Good luck to all!!!!
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Pwned's Event Empty Re: Pwned's Event

Post by sparkvoltage Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

just a heads up pwned, if for some reason i get picked to be gifted, gift me 7+ days (preferably a 30 days) extended mag 1 or 7+ days m69 frag. DON'T GIFT ME ANYTHING ELSE BUT THOSE TWO IF I GET PICKED.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:just a heads up pwned, if for some reason i get picked to be gifted, gift me 7+ days (preferably a 30 days) extended mag 1 or 7+ days m69 frag. DON'T GIFT ME ANYTHING ELSE BUT THOSE TWO IF I GET PICKED.

Sparky, I don't print GP here lolz. This is why I'm waiting upon people to gift me GP cases, so I can keep this rolling. I sort of don't know why I'm doing this, almost everyone is richer than me, I could just say gift yourselves, but nah, I'm not messed up, help out fellow clan mates. So yeah, ok I'll try my best to meet everyone's demand, but if I go broke, might as well gift yourselves.
Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

that's ridiculous. u started this up as a courtesy (?) or something and now ur referring it to as demands? if its a courtesy people should get what they get. this is how i see it:

pwned is allowing u guys to have some extra gp items so u dont have to strain urselves. nice but it can also strain him. but hes choosing to do this even though its out of his way.

now u come here and say gift me this thing for as long as possible. thats a load of bs. if hes like "oh i think u guys could use some stuff because u exist" i dont think ur allowed to be picky.

for now, spark, im yelling at u because ur the only one that said that right away. but in other areas like other topics or in game i see it all the time. i think its just stupid.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:that's ridiculous. u started this up as a courtesy (?) or something and now ur referring it to as demands? if its a courtesy people should get what they get. this is how i see it:

pwned is allowing u guys to have some extra gp items so u dont have to strain urselves. nice but it can also strain him. but hes choosing to do this even though its out of his way.

now u come here and say gift me this thing for as long as possible. thats a load of bs. if hes like "oh i think u guys could use some stuff because u exist" i dont think ur allowed to be picky.

for now, spark, im yelling at u because ur the only one that said that right away. but in other areas like other topics or in game i see it all the time. i think its just stupid.

lol -thumbs up-

spark u got 60k+ gp hoe Razz Razz Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am

I solemnly swear that I will gladly take anything I get w/ gratitude & use it to its full advantage (minus comm cap). Very Happy
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:that's ridiculous. u started this up as a courtesy (?) or something and now ur referring it to as demands? if its a courtesy people should get what they get. this is how i see it:

lol cheeeel gil, i was merely suggesting that IF he were to gift me, it's better off the gift me those two things. I don't want him to gift me a gun or something else i won't have any use for, so im still looking out for him ya know. . . though i may have gone overboard with the duration demands Embarassed
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 am

mmmyeah, well... Pwned's Event Whatdaplz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Don't gift me!

just save money and wait till perm gp even comes out and you can buy them
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm

itzjohn wrote:Don't gift me!

just save money and wait till perm gp even comes out and you can buy them

Hmmmm, only like 11K left, might as well go all out and see what my fellow clan mates would like. Might as well, start guessing what people want.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I agree with John =). You should save your GP in case you might ever need it! Perm GP weapon, maybe a spec, ectc. Use it for yourself man!
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

yeah... if you were bill gates and u thought, "u know, ima donate to charities. make the world a better place," you would never say, "well im down to my last bit... might as well lose it all." >:OOOOOOOOOOOO
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down