Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

New Admin??

+5
DannyKorean
itzjohn
gilgamesh993
sparkvoltage
BlackLevia
9 posters

Go down

New Admin?? Empty New Admin??

Post by BlackLevia Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:46 pm

This is off topic, but consider making John an admin? x-0.

Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : split and moved topic to its own thread..daddyashuu)
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

New Admin?? Empty Re: New Admin??

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

BlackLevia wrote:This is off topic, but consider making John an admin? x-0.

i was thinking that too. Gil, talk to me personally if you have any objections or you just wanna say anything about it, or if u dont care, just post it on this thread.

Also, PURGE!!!!! NAAAAOOOO. Gil, u actually listed all the people i wanted kicked, and there are maybe a few more, but yea, kick them.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 am

here's what i think: we have several people that have potential to be admin; people that can take initiative, that stand out from the rest, etc. but what would their roles be? do we need more, and why?

we all govern certain aspects of the clan. what other aspect would another admin fulfill?

in addition, back in our early days we had terrible admins that used their accepting and denying abilities in their favor. then, after those admins' got punished, they went on a rage/kick spree. since then we've learned to stay wary of having too many admins.

im not saying that we dont want admins, im just saying that if there isnt a role for someone to fulfill then there shouldnt be an admin just to look pretty.

keep in mind that a role cant just be, "i make sure no one does anything stupid". anything of the like is a given.

so if john has a defined role set for him then by all means, present it and i can lull it over.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 am

don't think admin is so great anyways. the only i would like to help out with is play the recruit 1v1 and see if he good or not. Other than that i don't wanna to an admin
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 pm

yea, i know what you mean gil, but what i was thinking is that we might need another admin for recruits, clan wars, and those things. Out of all the admins, i feel like only you and i are the only ones frequently on, and i do respect the other admins and i realize that they're busy with life. But, i feel we should have an active admin on most of the times (does not have to be 24/7) in order to take care of recruits and lead cw's. I'm hoping an extra active admin might help out a bit, but if you feel that it may not be the best to have another admin, then im ok with that. Just a suggestion XD
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

ah some new light on the subject. oddly enough, that point never occurred to me; that we might need some help regulating the clan. but heres another argument: theres hardly anyone on anymore; far less than there used to be on all the time. would we need the help? originally we made u admin because u were more active. ah, irony. granted, when school ends, im sure we'll see a lot more people on again, and we might need another admin. then again, within the larger mass of people that come on, there's probably gonna be an admin or two. so idk, im continuously making the same point over and over; that its unnecessary to have another admin.

also, all admins can do tryouts and cw's.

gawd i have a little bit more to add, but then its really going off topic. we can continue in the admins section.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:ah some new light on the subject. oddly enough, that point never occurred to me; that we might need some help regulating the clan. but heres another argument: theres hardly anyone on anymore; far less than there used to be on all the time. would we need the help? originally we made u admin because u were more active. ah, irony. granted, when school ends, im sure we'll see a lot more people on again, and we might need another admin. then again, within the larger mass of people that come on, there's probably gonna be an admin or two. so idk, im continuously making the same point over and over; that its unnecessary to have another admin.

also, all admins can do tryouts and cw's.

gawd i have a little bit more to add, but then its really going off topic. we can continue in the admins section.

lol wait til summer... watch every1 in clan b on 24-7~ Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 am

sparkvoltage wrote:yea, i know what you mean gil, but what i was thinking is that we might need another admin for recruits, clan wars, and those things. Out of all the admins, i feel like only you and i are the only ones frequently on, and i do respect the other admins and i realize that they're busy with life. But, i feel we should have an active admin on most of the times (does not have to be 24/7) in order to take care of recruits and lead cw's. I'm hoping an extra active admin might help out a bit, but if you feel that it may not be the best to have another admin, then im ok with that. Just a suggestion XD

You came to the right person. Legitally, I sort of know who to recruit in a sense. So far almost all of my recruits haven't screwed up yet and plus they are loyal to us, and I'll admit I did recruit some bad ppl, so atleast I'm telling the truth and not saying that 100% of my recruits were perfect, cause I know that some left us or some raged at us(Spark knows what happened) lol Very Happy And with the active thing, for god sakes, I'm on everyday, taken the fact that I have school, but still, I want to have fun, not waste my life with HW and crap like that, so for the most part I'm always on because I love to come on everyday and talk to ppl and just share opinions on stuff. That's another good reason to why I should be promoted is because I'm friendly, and I feel that I can take my position in this to the next lvl, because I get respect and I give respect, as easy as that. At this point and to be honest, spark has actually recommended me to take this job, because I was talking to spark about purging the clan then he brought up the topic of new admins. He would recommend me or john, but why not both lol. I support any rejections or approvals from members and other admins, but to be honest, I would make a good candidate!!!! Thx guys.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:Christmas break started and I have seen more people on today and the servers (papa) has been FULL up like crazy..so it seems that the holiday break has offically begun..

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF I GET OFF THE 23RD! BS!

Welcome to my world, btw gilga why not the post I made before this lol Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

New Admin?? Empty New Admin??

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 am

its being discussed.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:18 am

i'm on often Smile

(hint hint)(watch me get denied)

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by reema4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

gil we should have a vote u give us like 3 to 4 name that should be admin and have turst in us to pick the right one Question
reema4
reema4
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 am

eafd wrote:i'm on often Smile

REJECTED lawl

I think John would be a good admin if he chooses to be one.

Hopefully the clan becomes more active during/after christmas break... I hate getting on to see like two people on total T.T

Then again, I nerd out on CA every day. Razz Razz Razz

Hopefully the new admin will be on as much as I am, I like to Cw, which seems to be taboo in this clan Surprised
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 am

{-DethHathCome-} wrote:
eafd wrote:i'm on often Smile

REJECTED lawl

I think John would be a good admin if he chooses to be one.

Hopefully the clan becomes more active during/after christmas break... I hate getting on to see like two people on total T.T

Then again, I nerd out on CA every day. Razz Razz Razz

Hopefully the new admin will be on as much as I am, I like to Cw, which seems to be taboo in this clan Surprised

if i become admin, i dont mind cwing trying to get to captain 2 or 3 by 2011
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

we dun rly need admin at in this time.

l;ike 5 people on everyday during school. more like choose 2-4 new admins in summer when 30+ people on everyday. Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down