Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

How to Become Admin

5 posters

Go down

How to Become Admin Empty How to Become Admin

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Rawad and I have been getting many requests to become admin. I don't know why you all think that being admin is great. Blanca doesn't think so. Ha ha. :/ The only thing it allows you to do is to accept or deny players' applications...but I guess the title is pretty neat as well.

Anywho, if you want to become an admin you need to recruit at least two good, legit players. Three to four if they are mediocre. The higher ranked the better.

You must also be a good sport and contribute and respect the other players. No calling each other a hacker when you are on different teams. That pisses me off so much. Evil or Very Mad

If You Are Admin:

Regarding players' applications. If someone you don't know has applied to the clan, either check their profile on the CA website or ask someone in the clan if they recommended them.

CW's are only allowed with Admins.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

How to Become Admin Empty Re: How to Become Admin

Post by blancanunca Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

there's nothing i can do with admin, my internet browser doesn't let me view the screens =(

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm

blancanunca wrote:there's nothing i can do with admin, my internet browser doesn't let me view the screens =(

wow that's pretty gay... it's that same thing when u couldn't re-apply i think. i'm not sure what causes it.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by emnesty(10) Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

usualy u have to wait 24 hours if it doesnt let u re apply or when u becomeadmin u need to wait 24-48 hours to take affect depending on type of browser
emnesty(10)
emnesty(10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

lol gil I already got two-four. The only problem is rank, two CSM and yeah, the rest are sorta lower than me. You've played with them before, Tony, Peter, John, blah blah so do you recommend them?
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 am

you've gotten two CSMs? When was that?

and for your friends, how often do they play? I know I see them sometimes.. But they're pretty good with snipers if I remember correctly...

I just don't like the rank. I like to have the higher and more intimidating ranks partly because it looks cooler and the higher ranks are less likely to hack. But I know your friends don't so I'm just wondering if they'll be on often enough
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 am

well they're pretty much on when I am...some more than me. We're always on Skype talking so yeah, :DDDD awesome for some cw when one of us die we can be like, OH AROUND THE CORNER. And please, lower rank just makes them underestimate Very Happy

oh uh nevermind not csm I was thinking the wrong rank, one is like SFC and one is MSG. the rest are lower. and yeah we like playing sniper only games a lot though I own most of them Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 am

Hey, I recruited 4 2Lt's good players, and i respesct all the clan members.. Then why am i still not getting chance.. !!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

bee.... i highly doubt u got 4 lt's. i really do. -.- u'd need to prove u did but now we're not making any more people admin. currently working on new guidelines. When those are complete and u have fulfilled them u can become admin
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Heh I'd like to be like..a semi admin if you know what I'm saying. I don't like taking on that responsibility but I sure like to be helpful and everything.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:18 pm

sooo...... semi admin=what? u still want the title?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Like I said I don't really wanna take on that responsibility so making me an admin is a bad idea. At the same time I like to help the entire clan out, pretty much with inputs like what I've been doing so far, talking to new clanmates, blah blah. The title IS nice and everything but I PROBABLY won't meet the expectations of the admin. Too lazy to have to do all that work that I think you admins do
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down