Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Time to clean up, with permission!!!

+3
BlackLevia
gilgamesh993
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

Time to clean up, with permission!!! Empty Time to clean up, with permission!!!

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am

Ok, I've noticed one thing. When you click on the area called view unanswered topics, I noticed that most are only 1 person answered. So with permission from an admin, I want to delete all of those topics in order to clean up space and to make this site load faster with all of that out of the way. I have also noticed other topics that we don't respond to, so I want to get rid of those too. If there is a specific topic that you want me to keep, either respond to it so you bring back the topic, or notify me which topic you want to stay. for the topics, that will stay, you have 1 week to make it a fully functional topic where members post to that topic or I will delete it after a week, if I see that no one is responding to that topic. I will start the deleting process as soon as I get admin approval so I can start effectively and not get blamed for a mistake.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Time to clean up, with permission!!! Empty Re: Time to clean up, with permission!!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 am

so does that mean this topic is gonna be deleted too?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Time to clean up, with permission!!! Empty Re: Time to clean up, with permission!!!

Post by BlackLevia Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 am

Nop
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:so does that mean this topic is gonna be deleted too?

No. All topics listed here https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/search.forum?search_id=unanswered

If there is a topic that you want me to save, then plz say so or all topics from that section will go bye bye. BTW gilga, just give me a heads up for approval and i will start as soon as you allow me to.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:so does that mean this topic is gonna be deleted too?

No. All topics listed here https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/search.forum?search_id=unanswered

If there is a topic that you want me to save, then plz say so or all topics from that section will go bye bye. BTW gilga, just give me a heads up for approval and i will start as soon as you allow me to.

Thats fine..just be sure to keep the important ones anything do do with the clan itself, Rules, etc..but the others are fine to remove..Ohh..and don't touch my posts..J/K.. Sad
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

waiit

when a post gets deleted....

POST COUNTS GO DOWN

FML

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

when i read the title, i thought this was gonna be about "cleaning" out the clan, as in kicking out unactive and bad players, which i hope we do soon.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 am

sparkvoltage wrote:when i read the title, i thought this was gonna be about "cleaning" out the clan, as in kicking out unactive and bad players, which i hope we do soon.

same here! i think there is about 20 people that needs to be kicked
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

sparkvoltage wrote:when i read the title, i thought this was gonna be about "cleaning" out the clan, as in kicking out unactive and bad players, which i hope we do soon.

It is not in my power to do so and to make any sort of decision like that. I can suggest or help point out any inactive member, but I don't have the full authority to make a decision like that without consulting my fellow admins. When it comes to me and this site, I only clean out topics, not members. So since I got permission from gilga and daddy, I'll start the cleaning process as soon as I have time. I will however keep the clan stuff and any sticky posts, until I get confronted from an admin telling me that it is safe to delete those topics as well.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down