Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

To Keep Clan Clean

4 posters

Go down

To Keep Clan Clean Empty To Keep Clan Clean

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:08 am

We had an incident with a slight hack problem earlier today within the clan. Since hardly any of us knew that there were hacks in the clan I want to enforce new clan mates to getting TeamViewer. It allows someone to view someone else's computer screen.

Anyone that I've been playing with often doesn't have hacks obviously doesn't need to get TV unless they want to.
Anyone that has been with the clan for a while doesn't need to get it either.

-Blanca gets his own indent- If you have ever frapsed, like blancanunca, you don't need fraps.

Downloading TV is fast and easy and it's free. I will randomly TV new clan members every so often. Hopefully I shouldn't find any hacks.

Sorry if you don't like this but there were several other times where we had hackers and frankly, I'm sick of it.

Palacios you aimbotter get teamviewer. lol

heres Team Viewer
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

To Keep Clan Clean Empty Re: To Keep Clan Clean

Post by Divide00 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:18 am

Exactly how does it work? I remember a few people going all like, if you don't hack, lemme tv you so yeah. how does it work o-o
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

Teamviewer is a program that lets someone watch you play from thier computer screen..its something like remote desktop. I'm all for it..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 am

i recently agreed to having Crystal_Bebe TV me, and he didn't really understand how it works but usually people want to just check your CA folder or do some type of finding mechanism to locate common hack names of some sort; when he TV'd me it was timed to a 2.5 min free trial, so watching someone actually play the game might not be feasible. not 100% sure, but i remember being able to TV my brothers comp for as long as i wanted, so idk really how it works =/

yay i got my own tab <3

details on C_bebe: he wanted me to give him control of my computer, when he's supposed to ask permission for it on the toolbar on his screen, he never did. So he accused me of "hiding my hacks" even though it was him that couldn't find the button =(

i'll do some tests with teamviewer with my brothers computer tomorrow morning, but for now i want some sleep - i'll post another reply with what i find out =)
edit: can't sleep, ill do it now

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:16 am

Really..TeamViewer should really add this in thier advertisement...

"And the Ability to view a players game for hacks"

LOL! That would get alot of attention I bet!

I myself would never give "full control" over to a person that hates you. If they know what thier doing they can messup your system, by deleting your C drive. There are a few places in the system that if you remove this one file the file it wont boot back again..So, if i was tving someone I would go to the C:system and delete the explorer.exe, and just startmixxing upthere folders and icons and then justblow all those files out.
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 am

LOL @ DADDY yeah I'd probably do the same Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 am

is CA down? =(... lol; also, if your worried about them fking up your system it is possible for them to give you virus's and other malicious things that would give them full control of your computer regardless if you wanted to give them it. more people would be able to fk you over if you gave them full control over your computer than if you didn't though.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 am

i have had experience with TV. if u give someone the option to control the mouse its only partial. u move the mouse and they have like a 2 second lag to start moving it again.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am

I'm still for TV'ing new players...I was just talking about when someone who's ass your seriously kicking wants to TV you and thats when I think there's that possiblility of corruption..

But since Its "us" Wink the admins that will be TV'ing out to our clansmen that's different. This isn't a grudge or revenge thing, just a periodical checkup..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down