Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today..

+4
LuckyLotto
blancanunca
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
8 posters

Go down

Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today.. Empty Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today..

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Looks like East left SDP because they are "falling apart" and people are leaving every day!

http://smexehdp.forummotion.com/combat-arms-sdp-general-discussions-f4/i-m-deeply-sorry-guys--t287.htm

Also looks like Manneh won't be playing CA as much... 0.o

http://smexehdp.forummotion.com/announements-faq-s-f12/current-state-of-smexehdanceparty-october-25th-2010-t301.htm
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today.. Empty Re: Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today..

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm

wow... two things...

stop creepin on other peoples' sites. oOo

and two... fail. why doesn't ours fail like that...? we've been up longer than them and we're still going strong. still see only 4-5 people on the majority of the time but we havent died off. interesting...

and third (i lied) i saw the announcement on the scrolly thing, daddy, but is it done yet? its still down for me.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today.. Empty Re: Lets feed off of this...I'm hungry today..

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:wow... two things...

and two... fail. why doesn't ours fail like that...? we've been up longer than them and we're still going strong. still see only 4-5 people on the majority of the time but we havent died off. interesting...

and third (i lied) i saw the announcement on the scrolly thing, daddy, but is it done yet? its still down for me.

LOL!..yea..I shouldn't be on other site..I was actually looking at out stats and seen there site and ummm..took a peek?? LOL!

As for the second...I think its alot of things..but I think its because we might have a bit more dedicated players than other clans..I know we have been around longer than them like you said..we also tend to try and get the clan more involved in stuff atleast on the forum we do..We also just tend to.."hang in there" alot and just stay with something till it rots and got maggots all over it.. LOL!! good example..we all love Two Towers and can play it over and over..

Edit..its up now!! Go play!!

Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

ur a bit slow... i already had a few of there threads bookmarked waiting for east to say what he changed his name to, or change his forum name, or even his sig to his current IGN. Monomial and i went a good 30minutes trying to figure out his identity about a week ago, and we are awaiting actions on easts half to give us hints as to what his IGN is currently.

He also closed his last youtube account, that was under his umadbrah IGN.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 pm

oh he changed it again? wtf.... thats pathetic..

and update... almost as pathetic. snipers arent supposed to look like shot guns. i b hatin
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm

yeah he said in one of the threads that he likes stalking us on characters when we don't know it's him... kinda sad, but also kinda funny

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:56 pm

anyone knows what he's new ign is? i'm curious..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 pm

thats what alts are for.... very sad that he'd rather spend 10$ than make something thats free..
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Lmfaooo name change again...

Talk about a NX noob. What is this his 2nd or 3rd name change? Like who cares ?
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:wow... two things...

LOL!..yea..I shouldn't be on other site..I was actually looking at out stats and seen there site and ummm..took a peek?? LOL!

As for the second...I think its alot of things..but I think its because we might have a bit more dedicated players than other clans..I know we have been around longer than them like you said..we also tend to try and get the clan more involved in stuff atleast on the forum we do..We also just tend to.."hang in there" alot and just stay with something till it rots and got maggots all over it.. LOL!! good example..we all love Two Towers and can play it over and over..

Edit..its up now!! Go play!!

I think Daddy has a point. I've been in alot of clans and pandemonium is probably one of the best clans as we have like a "community" built here. Like the people are active, the forums are cool and funny where we can all just chill and like I think the fact that alot of us are TT players reinforces our "bond" so to speak since we always play with each other tryin to be the one with the better school or just facing each other on TT. And then afterwards we would like talk trash or osmethin like that to each other XD lool I think TwoTowers plays a big part in what keeps this whole clan together.
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm

AAHHH

HIS NAME IS DAVID

AAHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am

Just of curiosity, why should we care about other clans??? IDC if they fall, were just getting stronger as they fall. We haven't fell for quite a while because we have dedicated people and the sickest members who like do cool things to help this clan stay alive. So while other clans can eat our dust, let's focus on being a powerful clan and learning from other's mistakes to grow and conquer. Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 am

because that clan was basically the same as ours; a site, main map was tt, some of our members left for it. so its interesting to compare those who would rather leave with those that stay; and the ones that left for other clans have not been doing so well... o-o
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 am

eafd wrote:AAHHH

HIS NAME IS DAVID

AAHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

thats what u guys get for having a generic white name. lmao what are the chances of that, though? haha
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 am

i just spent an hour looking for him...

couldn't find him, but if you want to go to a specific page in the rankings, use this script:

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$MainContent$pcPaging','XXXXX')

go to the rankings page, then replace the XXXXX with the ranking you want DIVIDED by ten

this is the script nexon uses on thier website to specify a certain page in the rankings

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm

haha noobs. i didnt expect anything more of them. their clan was filled with a lot of opportunists who only joined for the "prestige" as opposed to many of our faithful members who go being simple things as such.

and this cracks me up: "Stayed in the clan for 2.5 - 3 months so I guess thats true contribution?"
ROFL, true contribution. apparently his self worth is so high that by being in a clan for 3 months he made a "contribution!"....with his presence >_<

and once again a name change? thats like a new perm weapon that he could have had! talk about a waste of money!
i personally believe that he just wants back in panda :p and that's how conceited i am!
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 pm

i like how he's trying to save for a perm wep, but instead he spends that NX on a name change because he's a pussy

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 am

gotta stay away from recruit those kinda people Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum