Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

ERROR CODE -60 Wtf?????

+3
sparkvoltage
BanHamma
Bee8
7 posters

Go down

ERROR CODE -60 Wtf????? Empty ERROR CODE -60 Wtf?????

Post by Bee8 Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:02 am

omg i keep getting this error code -60 all time when i m about to start CA.. it says downloading fail... but when i re-installed it again.. after that it still says same thing?? so what should i do now ? HELP !
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

ERROR CODE -60 Wtf????? Empty Re: ERROR CODE -60 Wtf?????

Post by BanHamma Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 am

i tried mine and it loads up fine. perhaps your installer is faulty? also, where exactly do you get this error (as soon as u press start, after update, or after gameguard update?)? also, did you try loading CA through your computer, without the use of the browser (by clicking the engine icon in the nexon/CA root directory)? more info pl0x!
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm

try looking for the error code on the CA website, they have a whole list of error codes, what they mean and how to fix them.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm

"I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -60/10060"
This error may result from a temporary traffic overload.

The servers might be congested. Wait a little bit and try again.
The servers might be going under maintenance. Click here to find out.
Your firewall or anti-virus software might be blocking Combat Arms. Make sure that they are set to allow Combat Arms."

probably ur antivirus.

~link~
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm

BanHamma wrote:i tried mine and it loads up fine. perhaps your installer is faulty? also, where exactly do you get this error (as soon as u press start, after update, or after gameguard update?)? also, did you try loading CA through your computer, without the use of the browser (by clicking the engine icon in the nexon/CA root directory)? more info pl0x!

Yes i get this error after gameguard update.. and i also tried loading through my computer.. but it still shows same error..

and spark where are all those error codes?? can u send me link? please..
and gil the error which you are getting is same error for me too... i tried many times but i cant go in.. and i m pretty sure my firewall is not blocking.. but can you still help how to check if antivirus or firewall is blocking CA or not.

"Fail to update protection modules! - Error Code [0x3000030]"
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm

its not meeeee. god damit. i posted a link to find it. even if it was happening to me, why would i post possible solutions to myself? i just copied and pasted what it said on their site. click that link i posted. it looks like: ~link~.
i didnt think it was that hard. then when u get there click the drop down arrow and select error codes. theres the list. find ur error code and there u go. but i just copied and pasted. so way to not read my post.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 am

try this: turn off your antivirus completely and see if it updates then. also plz do tell what's your anti virus.
if it dont help, go to the place where you have CA installed on your computer, go to the HackShield folder and find a specific file (i believe update.exe ore something like it). try looking on CA forums they have lots of helps (use the search bar). once you find it you have to manually update it. i dont remember how at the moment; you either open it and an open will be there, or you right click it and there the option is part of the drop down menu.
alternatively, what i would do in your place, you can re-download the CA install file, the manual update patch (most recent one), and uninstall CA completely. then jsut in case check the system folder if it left any left behind files. if it did (like for example a settings file: CA/config.cfg), then delete all that and try reinstalling CA (with your AntiVirus off). after that try the manual patch (once again with av off). if it works after then go ahead and turn av on and dont worry about keeping it from this point on.
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:11 am

I get that "Failed to Update Protections module" myself...when i get it I just shutdown CA and restart it again and I'm pretty lucky to get it working the second try..I really think that its something with the gameguard program, it seems to have started a couple weeks ago and thats when I noticed that there were a bit more hackers on and they might be trying to update that shield program and unfortunatley it seems to cause ramdom crashes with peoples CA programs, mines included..It might be a CA file that is not being updated correctly or corrupting itself while trying to update as you try and start the program. Like me I'm able to get past this problem "for now" by just restarting CA..but I'm afraid that I'll end up with the same problem as Bee as this continues, unless, CA does anther patch to fix this. I'll have to try and see if I can get this repaired somewhere down the line as I feel it'll slowly corrupt my program.

What Ban has suggested sounds like very good advice. I would try his suggestion and see if that helps..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashin_Tama Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

Ban is correct it happened to me for weeks and I didn't know wat it was and then good old Gil told me to do that and it worked!
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

nexon has shitty coders.

to fix the protection module thing i go to nexon/CA/hshield/hsupdate

EDITT: OOPS THAT"S NOT RIGHT.

/nexon/CA/hshield/Update/autoup

and run that.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down