Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Just a BECAREFUL warning.

+7
sparkvoltage
gilgamesh993
LuckyLotto
Bee8
Divide00
DaddyAshuu
havimees
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a BECAREFUL warning. Empty Just a BECAREFUL warning.

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 am

Ok today smexehdance decided to be wannabe pandemonium... (cool for now). Ploxz and I decide to pwn this clan... *note* I was not lagging. We join the game 8 vs 8 probably 7 of those people are from smexeh and when we joined they were up by 20 kills ploxz was camping and I was rushing (no lag). As most of you know I'm friends with monomial (new TT pro). He joined me and we had the WOGL talk again haha ok so smexeh had elite Nd it was minky95 and it was super elite I'm rushing with monomial (following him around) and I get a few kills and deaths nothing pro... Ploxz was 2-0 and his 2nd kill was on minky and he got RAGE KICKED I thought to myself probably he didn't see our clan emblem... Even if he did he wouldn't have kicked me because I was in SDP during da big kick... Ok I start getting a little better and I killed minky ONCE and he kicked me!!! I thought manneh had a talk with his clan specifically saying DO NOT KICK HAVI AND BEE THEY USED TO BE IN OUR CLAN.. I was wrong but I AM going to speak to manneh and if I get kicked from his room (clan) one more time I swear I'll make a YouTube vid embarassing his clan... If he still doesn't do anything!!! Lol... I'll de-famous his clan... Gil: how nub. How? 1234kill is still my close friend (Enzo to). Kill has baxstar as a close friend I'll join baxstar's game and talk to him about his clan and i'm convinced that he'll leave after... Trust me itll work and once again THIS IS NOT A RANT JUST A HEADS UP!!!!!

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Just a BECAREFUL warning. Empty Re: Just a BECAREFUL warning.

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 am

Thanks! Havi..umm..I think I want to make you our clan "Ammasador" LOL! It seems like you have the "in" on all the clans...ummm..could you speaketh to them and tell them please don't kick me..or anyone from the clan? And why are they kicking us??

I was thinking somone should get Elite and run a tt room and make sure all the pand haters are in there and we let them get some kills off on us and whatever and through out the whole game we never kick anyone from thier teams..We just let them play the maps over and over and dont kick any of them and dont complain if they do..then after a month, we jump on thiers and it would be interesting to see how they would react to us..would they kick us? even after we don't kick them for the whole month??

thanks!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Thanks! Havi..umm..I think I want to make you our clan "Ammasador" LOL! It seems like you have the "in" on all the clans...ummm..could you speaketh to them and tell them please don't kick me..or anyone from the clan? And why are they kicking us??

I was thinking somone should get Elite and run a tt room and make sure all the pand haters are in there and we let them get some kills off on us and whatever and through out the whole game we never kick anyone from thier teams..We just let them play the maps over and over and dont kick any of them and dont complain if they do..then after a month, we jump on thiers and it would be interesting to see how they would react to us..would they kick us? even after we don't kick them for the whole month??

thanks!
Lol your toooooo nice... A SHITLOAD of them
joined my room when I had elite and never
kicked them... Why? Enzo was still here and he said he was friends with manneh before so I wouldn't want to ruin that... Umm for the reason why they kick us... Mainly because they're known for rage kicking... I mean manneh kicked his own clanmates... But after the da big kick i thought he wouldve stopped kicking pande's I'm nt sure he did at the time... To tell you the truth I seriously do not
know why he kicks us (well you guys at least) I seriously find it astonishing for his clan to kick me... And for the clan elite... As u may know.. I is quit CA sept 1 till winter Razz but until that I'll be active so ya and btw I haven't seen unanswered for a long time... Morphine also. Sooooo heads us from smexeh until I talk with them you CAN experiment with them lol I mean go to their elite rooms and of they kick you for no reason notify ASAP until then
Play like a pro and make elites rage kick youuuu!!!!

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 am

Minky I remember on my nub account. I generally like going onto the losing team and the non stacked team even if it kills my kdr cause it's much more fun that way..and I wanted to test these smexehdanceparty people. They're stacked and I wasn't surprised..go in, was doing well until I realized I killed minky. Boom, kicked. Was sorta annoyed but eh =.=
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 am

ok havi you need to calm your sh*t down first.. I am and was good friends with manneh.. and whenever he kicks our clan when i play with him, he always gives me reason of mines or lagging other reason could be hating some particular member i dont know why he calls "bsing" every shot.... as soon as he kicks our member , i will leave to make it fair =.= and havi Monomial is not NEW TT pro he was he is IHaveWang just name changed.. and what you want from bax.. ask blanca he is good friends with him?
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 pm

has minky always hated our clan 0.0?

I never recalled lasting long in the same room as him since he's always had elite
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm

how nub
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm

havimees wrote: Kill has baxstar as a close friend I'll join baxstar's game and talk to him about his clan and i'm convinced that he'll leave after... Trust me itll work and once again THIS IS NOT A RANT JUST A HEADS UP!!!!!

baxstar wont care about any of this. we were talking his past clans and why he left them, and i told bax that the new clan he joined happened to be feuding with mine. Bax replied that he does not care and he wont hate us like the rest of his clan as he wishes not to "be dragged into all this clan drama."
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Ok this is me reply to all of you to bee I am calm... And don't forget that
you recruited me to SDP then left when I relogged when u left we had a quick CW and I left.. I never did really have a problem with manneh and I don't. Just the fact that his clan has the nerve to kick us for no reason... And sometime it's not even rage!!! I seriously don't wanna have a 2nd UnanswereD fight.. As for monomial thanks for the ihaveawang thing someone told me he just started TT in users online... Now for spark. I don't think baxstar is aware of his clan rage kicking every single time the elite dies... If you really think it won't help the I won't talk to him Very Happy. There's always YouTube for that lmao.. Manneh NEVER kicked me ( only one time before when he didn't know me) and he won't.... On their next pub game which is soon I'll call a few of (bee etcc) and you guys will see the FRIENDLY TALK. idk if smexeh kicks me one more time Im not gonna stop until I embarass his entire clan.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 pm

havi lets not instigate a huge fight with them. if they rage, simply let it go. dont play with them. we need to show no animosity towards them, and then see how they react. dont give something for them to fight about. i really suggest u dont embarrass them or anything like that.cmon, lets be more mature
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm more than mature in this topic... I mean look at monomial guy in game he was 24-3 and he kicked me 15-8 like WTF? Guys I always listen
to you and I will but on this topi I gotta to what i gotta do. Spark do you know what I mean when YouTube? I'm only gonna make a vid of me
going to their game and getting rage kicked I'm not gonna rant on them.. I'm just
gonna show YouTube that they epically rage kick! I seriously DO NOT wanna fight with them... I'm seriously tired of
this bullshit either they understand our talk and stop kickin all pandemoniums. I'm seriously tired of this shit and I seriously DO NOT WAN TO FIGHT AGAIN!

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 pm

havimees wrote:Idc what you guys think no offence I WILL hate on EVERY unanswred

blancanunca wrote:that's... not what i wanted to hear.

u could at least explain urself? just because they kick us doesn't mean we should kick them.

I've said it before with the spamming. spamming back against the spammers does NOT solve problems, it only causes and promotes them to spam more.

Kicking "EVERY" unanswered because 1-3 or so of their elite mods kick us in their elite mod games is completely idiotic. It would only make them want to kick us more, and it can only make our image look WORSE.

It seriously can only make our image look worse if we decide to kick back or talk shit about people who hate us. If they are consistently the ones being the assholes, the question will come up to people observing the situation being "why do u guys hate pandemonium so much // why do u guys kick pandemonium".

What we don't want is for them to have answers to that question. ie: "they kick us in games; they call us hackers; or they just hate us"

I actually don't know the history between us, if we actually just have a problem with 1-3 of their elite mods, or if the majority of their active players kick us / think we hack / hate us.. so i'll just answer both possibilities ^^

the "IDC what you think but im going to hate on everyone" mentality is exactly what causes problems. Please do not think that way. It's not good.

you ask for a simple yes / no response to a complicated subject so it can be ended quickly. But that would be incredibly oversimplifying the situation.

If i don't prove that being the passive abuse taker in this situation is the correct action to take, then people are just going to rage and bitch at them for their actions, when all we need to do is just stfu and take it.

Shit like this happens all the time in CA. CBL admins/staff get kicked often, and when they do they laugh because they know they owned the server, they know they can own people in a different server, and they just move on because its too much drama and too insignificant to deal with the problem directly because ignoring it / avoiding it is actually the solution.

When the time comes when the majority of active players in a clan seriously hate our clan, then we can discuss it with the leaders of their clan what the fuck is going on.

fortunately, that point should never come when a whole clan hates us because THEY SHOULD HAVE NO REASON TOO IF YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE.

enough said.

blancanunca wrote:As for the Cheshire pandemic i assume this is what you're talking about. ^^

https://2img.net/h/i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/blancanunca/-Cheshire-.jpg

(note im playing Manneh, conspiracy? Manneh with no elite = beg chesh to kick me? ^^)

i hear a lot of stories of Cheshire being a sore loser. just bring up the fact that he has absolutely no evidence to back up any of his claims, then just repeat that argument while owning him in game till he rage quits.

Even if its a small clan, we can't give people answers to the question: "why do u hate pandemonium" by rage kicking their clan and keep telling others that cheshire is a sore loser. It just makes us look arrogant when in actuality all we have to do is, like i said earlier, pretty much nothing.

Just keep it to owning him in game and in in game conversations, but don't go around telling people on messenger / lobby chat how much of a loser he is.

If we give people no reason to hate us, there won't be many people who hate us. ^^

I don't feel like retyping all of that to reexplain the same point... change out "cheshire" and "unanswered" with "smexydanceparty"

Thread where this was discussed is "Quick Question"

incase ur like "tl;dr", i bolded some of the main points, at least read those -.-

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 pm

i always love to back down from a good fight

No

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm

this is so ridiculous. seriously. they kick us because they want to keep their score up. pfft. if u want to go in their game without getting kicked join their side. or u could just ignore their games. u dont have to go looking for their rooms picking a fight. then u come here and bitch to us when u could easily just leave their games.

and if u make a youtube vid, who's gonna see it? just the people that visit this site. no one will care.

i honestly dont give two shits about any of this. just stop whining about this and dont play with them.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm

joining them and lowering their score is perfectly acceptable. I do it all the time. But i've never once bitched on here for Manneh kicking me, have I? I know the kicks coming, which is why i don't complain about it.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

havi, u know what i find funny, u know theyre gonna kick u, YET u still join their game, WHY?
if ur tired of them kicking u, like most of us, then theres a simple remedy. DONT PLAY WITH THEM. u cant go into a room with 6 or 7 sdp ppl including an emod, join that game, then get kicked, and then complain about it. u have no one to blame but urself. does make sense to keep playing with those that kick u. dont be like, " HEY look it's sdp. they kicked me the last 13454 games i played with them, but i'm still gonna go in game. OMG they kicked me again, what a surprise. time to complain about it"
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:29 pm

dude, it's havi

of course he's gonna go in

Just a BECAREFUL warning. HAVIMEES-not-the-brightest-in-the-bunch

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:havi, u know what i find funny, u know theyre gonna kick u, YET u still join their game, WHY?
if ur tired of them kicking u, like most of us, then theres a simple remedy. DONT PLAY WITH THEM. u cant go into a room with 6 or 7 sdp ppl including an emod, join that game, then get kicked, and then complain about it. u have no one to blame but urself. does make sense to keep playing with those that kick u. dont be like, " HEY look it's sdp. they kicked me the last 13454 games i played with them, but i'm still gonna go in game. OMG they kicked me again, what a surprise. time to complain about it"
nononononoonoonon they dont kick me cause of my clan.... they kick us because we KILL them once.... Thats why i have to talk with manneh and tell his can not to kick pandemoniumers even if they kill the elite i find that VERY nooby..... its not that i say OMG they kicked me again its just that i want these two clans to be friends im not making anything worse im trying to make them better.... Very Happy

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm

havimees wrote:i want these two clans to be friends im not making anything worse im trying to make them better (page 2)

havimees wrote:idk if smexeh kicks me one more time Im not gonna stop until I embarass his entire clan. (page 1)

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

blancanunca wrote:
havimees wrote:i want these two clans to be friends im not making anything worse im trying to make them better (page 2)

havimees wrote:idk if smexeh kicks me one more time Im not gonna stop until I embarass his entire clan. (page 1)
well yeah lmao i want us to be friends but if they kick meh bad stuff is happen :O

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am

ok, now go back and read what i posted for the first time in this thread, then what gil said, then what i said again, then what spark said.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am

everyone kill havi
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:everyone kill havi

QFT.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 am

lolololl meanies >Very Happy

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 am

wow that was a fail face it was supposed to be >: D

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next