Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Warning system for kicking annoying people :P

+3
LuckyLotto
BlackLevia
Bomberman_
7 posters

Go down

Warning system for kicking annoying people :P Empty Warning system for kicking annoying people :P

Post by Bomberman_ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:08 pm

I think we should come up with a list of names on the forum of all players in the clan and give out warnings for things like ignoring admins asking for players to come to clan wars and spamming and stuff that just makes me want to beat someone to death with a cute little kitten.
Give them like 3 strikes and list there offenses. And if they get 3 theyll be kicked. that way we can syphon out the extremely annoying people. since theres been a few kicked lately for spam and earlier we couldnt find 1 person to join a cw when there was like 5 or 6 people on not in the room..
we could also refresh the list every so often taking away the warnings. that way you dont get kickedfor stuff you did a year ago. hah.
Just an idea. Razz
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Warning system for kicking annoying people :P Empty Re: Warning system for kicking annoying people :P

Post by BlackLevia Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Sorry dude I was eating lunch -.-||......

If it makes situations better, next time I'll close the Client......
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Warning system for kicking annoying people :P Empty Re: Warning system for kicking annoying people :P

Post by LuckyLotto Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Interesting idea bomb. Think first time I have ever seen you serious lol. One problem is that what if someone is afk like black for example?
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 pm

we've already gone over something similar in another topic. theres two warnings for something we "dont like". thats something a player is doing bad, for example, spamming. they get two warnings if they dont stop then theyre kicked temporarily. However i think that if a person is being annoying for the sake of being annoying, the kick will be permanent.

not coming to cw isnt something to kick people for. u see this all the time. maybe someone is at 90% and they just want to rank. maybe they just dont feel like waiting, like me. theres a plethora of reasons not to come to cw and u cant say that there hasnt been a day when u didnt want to cw.

if u cant get enough people to cw u have to deal. theres no kicking for something like that.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:we've already gone over something similar in another topic. theres two warnings for something we "dont like". thats something a player is doing bad, for example, spamming. they get two warnings if they dont stop then theyre kicked temporarily. However i think that if a person is being annoying for the sake of being annoying, the kick will be permanent.

not coming to cw isnt something to kick people for. u see this all the time. maybe someone is at 90% and they just want to rank. maybe they just dont feel like waiting, like me. theres a plethora of reasons not to come to cw and u cant say that there hasnt been a day when u didnt want to cw.

if u cant get enough people to cw u have to deal. theres no kicking for something like that.

I know the cw thing sounds like too much. but im talking about people who ignore admins who are asking for more people and were talking 5 minutes before that. all they have to say is theyre busy Razz not very hard. and i was never aware we had something similiar to this. i have been alittle unactive in the forums lately due to my vacation so i dunno. haha. got a link for it? im too lazy to find it Very Happy

And @lucky. Im serious alot of the time!!!... ish.. tongue
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah he's serious - about secks
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 pm

BlackLevia wrote:Yeah he's serious - about secks

LOL nice
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

BlackLevia wrote:Yeah he's serious - about secks

THAT IS DEFINETLY NOT T....
well.. okay... its true.
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm

im talking about people who ignore admins who are asking for more people and were talking 5 minutes before that. all they have to say is theyre busy Razz not very hard.

well thats how people are.. if they dont want to they dont feel the need to speak up even to say no.

actually i think its because whenever someone asks a general question to a group everyone in the group thinks that everyone else will answer. so if u want someone to answer then u should ask someone by their name. they will see the question is being addressed to them and then answer.

if they dont then who really cares. its obviously a no. what i dont want to see however in this is if someone keeps calling for cw they start spamming. if u do that then it will applicable to the punishment above.

heres a link where we discuss the no tolerance policy:

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/general-f1/unbelievable-farming-wtf-t301.htm?highlight=farming
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 pm

^^ too true. If you see wanna CW, and you call out the entire clan to CW, and no one responds...chances are they don't want to CW. Other thing is being afk. If you ask them directly and they don't answer, just assume they're afk. Not everyone likes CWing, some are like Gil for not liking the wait and everything and others like me just don't plain like it o-o I don't know I just hate CW
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am

I dont "mind" CW ing..If they could get a CW as fast as they get a pub game..hell I would be game for it alot more..Say 2-3 mins max to start a CW game, that would be the best..you would see alot of CWing going on then..as it is right now, the longest I have waited to even get one game started was around 25 mins!!?? I'm sorry but thats just way to much time wasted, for the short amount of time that i can dedicate..

Clan Warefare really really needs to be optimized much better than it is now..not everyone can sit around while ourselves or the other clan can get everyone together..To bad they dont count pub games..we seem to have better luck getting more of us together on a pub game than cw! LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am

Bomberman_ wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:we've already gone over something similar in another topic. theres two warnings for something we "dont like". thats something a player is doing bad, for example, spamming. they get two warnings if they dont stop then theyre kicked temporarily. However i think that if a person is being annoying for the sake of being annoying, the kick will be permanent.

I know the cw thing sounds like too much. but im talking about people who ignore admins who are asking for more people and were talking 5 minutes before that. all they have to say is theyre busy Razz not very hard. and i was never aware we had something similiar to this. i have been alittle unactive in the forums lately due to my vacation so i dunno. haha. got a link for it? im too lazy to find it Very Happy

And @lucky. Im serious alot of the time!!!... ish.. tongue

lmao bomb u were pissd at that time...
u know what happend there.. is we were cwing with Fong and some of members told that they want to cw.. but we were already in cw. and after we were done.. we were yelling at them to for cw, but no one replied.. infact they didnt even came.. and after black was back we cw'd again and again that guy is telling us that we want to cw.. so you were piss'd at that guy.. lol .. CALM DOWN BOMB ! xd
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:I dont "mind" CW ing..If they could get a CW as fast as they get a pub game..hell I would be game for it alot more..Say 2-3 mins max to start a CW game, that would be the best..you would see alot of CWing going on then..as it is right now, the longest I have waited to even get one game started was around 25 mins!!?? I'm sorry but thats just way to much time wasted, for the short amount of time that i can dedicate..

Clan Warefare really really needs to be optimized much better than it is now..not everyone can sit around while ourselves or the other clan can get everyone together..To bad they dont count pub games..we seem to have better luck getting more of us together on a pub game than cw! LOL!

lol daddy its to hard for you to cw.. we can understand u barely comes on.. and people ask for you to cw and it takes time... Love ya Smile
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down