Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it.

+12
Divide00
BlackLevia
LuckyLotto
DaddyAshuu
havimees
-0-0-7-
DarkAngel
gilgamesh993
eafd
DannyKorean
-palacios012
blancanunca
16 posters

Go down

Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it. Empty Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it.

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Well, during my course of posting my argument for the change in CBL's system, i was offered an opportunity of filling out a staff application form. I was accepted after they TV'd me, as well as both my brother's computers for any hacks, as well as any hacks deleted on any of the computers at any time. I am currently a CBL trainee, and being on staff means there a few things that i must uphold, and i am going to be making you guys uphold.

There can be none of this havimees chat where he goes: "OMG EVERYONE LOOK AT BLANCA'S KDR LOLOOOLOL" or "NO HE'S LEGIT CHECK HIS VIDEOS!" Do not turn that into: "go look he's on staff!" or something along those lines.

CBL staff needs to maintain the utmost professionalism in game, as well as on the forums if they decide to post. Any of the actions made in game will impact the entire CBL staff / community as well, since being on staff means i am, essentially, a representative of the site. Any post i make on CBL will appear to be CBL's official word on the matter, when it may have just been my input on the matter.

They have many issues with any actions they take. CBL has always been the "go to guy" to blame, so to speak. They've taken CBL staff membership as serious as only allowing two staff members in one clan at a time to avoid bias while evaluating reports. This means it was brought up before...

The professionalism they referred to directly is the CBL clean status the clan they wish to be in must maintain. We absolutely cannot be dirty, and anyone that is dirty shall be kicked. This means... no running around glitching in quarantine mode just to do it because it was fun. If this clan is dirty, and we wish not to kick out the dirty member, i will have to leave this clan, or retire my staff position.

They also referenced the abuse of CBL staff powers. If i am seen abusing my powers, and it is conclusive that it was indeed actually me that said it, i will lose my staff position. I'd like it if people in this clan didn't try to abuse this staff position either via bragging, especially threats. If i see any threats, or even bragging, being thrown out on the basis of me being on staff, i will kick you from clan temporarily. You can reapply with the reason: "i got kicked by blanca for being stupid." and i'll accept that app in the next few days or so. The next offense, i don't even know what i'd do. This includes clanwarring. There should be no "were legit because we have a staff member in it" stick with "were CBL clean", please.

There should be no need for ANY warnings when it comes to something this serious.

With that being said, people may also start viewing this clan as a clan that has a CBL staff member in it, blah blah. Meaning, try to cut back on the rage hackusations and the language, if possible. Swearing in chat actually violates nexons ToS, and hackusations can be considered harassment. We don't have to be strict on the hackusations and language, but it would be best if it was cut back in channel chat. And with the recent incidents in clan chat leaking out into channel chat, it should be cut back in clan chat as well to avoid the possibility of it leaking into channel chat.

We don't even really need to tell anyone about this position, let them figure it out for themselves if they ever decide to visit the site. The people who visit this site are the people i see actually staying clean and staying in this clan. Have you noticed that everyone who has left this clan either doesn't post here regularly, or is below the age of 14? Only the people who visit this site have to know i'm a staff member, you don't have to tell everyone in the clan what's up when they log on, as these are the people that are likely to spam something that would make CBL look bad.

You guys better have read all of this, i don't want to have to make an example out of someone in order to explain how serious this actually is. I shouldn't have to kick anyone if you guys just be mature about it. If you guys have only read the bold, you may be kicked for a reason you didn't know you could get kicked for, because you didn't read. Overall, i'm going to be playing less though.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it. Empty Re: Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it.

Post by -palacios012 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm

very nice blanca congrats and i will try to not be a ass on channel chat afro
-palacios012
-palacios012
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it. Empty Re: Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it.

Post by DannyKorean Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

nice shot blanc. Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:39 pm

nice man

no goofing around on channel chat, but clan chat is still ok right?

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm

hm. this is all i can really say, besides congrats on becoming a staff member, but i'm just curious on how it will affect our clan. maybe it will, maybe it wont. it should affect the immature members because the last thing any of us wants is to lose u, blanca. but that being said how will this change the clan, if at all?

for example, havimees goes around bragging about almost everything. he obviously needs to calm down. since im sure he will, hes going to act mature but when he wants to recruit someone (which he does often) how do we handle it? like if theyre a joker and mess around a lot. do we say, u cant be in it because u joke around too much? ur not mature enough? hm.. in a sense i guess thats what we should do.

idk this business just got me thinking. in the negative sense, mind you. i guess the question is; how might this change affect our clan for the worse?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm

The only way i see this turning negative is if someone, most likely havimees, runs around doing stupid **** (^^) to attract attention to the situation.

The recruitment can be more based on maturity if you want it to be. I found east and robsbro to be really annoying when they were in clan, and i have screenshots to show how frustrating it made me and how stupid they were acting. Literally, i have separate folders set out, including one for x-eat-lead-x when he left clan.

I know u didn't have a big problem with becky, but whenever she spoke, i wanted to punch her in the face. Even if it is a she, constantly acting like a troll isn't appreciated, at least by my standards.

There's a distinct difference between the maturity of most of us and people like robsbro, east, becky, and eat lead. I think if we keep out the people that act like they are 12, in some of those cases actually 12, we should be fine.

In my opinion, we should start pugging more with the recruits people want to recruit, get a feel for their personality.

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

i agree. usually they act pretty mature in pubs, but once they get in the clan they start spamming and annoying people

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

niiice blanca...
soo that means you can bann people if you want? Very Happy

or i didnt understand well scratch

well anyway im sure its a good thing! What a Face
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 am

Wellll Blanca you've somehow done it again and gone and impressed everyone -.- lol.

Congrats to your CBL staff position, I'm sure it'll take a lot of maturity and perseverance to handle that. Which sucks cause of course you won't be on with us as much.

Anyway you're always very mature about serious things we have to say so I thank you. Unfortunetaly it's going to be a lot of work for you silent

I was going to say more.. but I forgot it Evil or Very Mad
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 am

Uhh sorry if i was immature before... Now that i see that it bothered people (I totally understand) I'll stop i promise and congratulations on achieving that spectacular feat. To tell you the truth i haven't really met anyone else that was apart CBL. Anyways nice job. like 007 said it will be hard because you have to very active right? And once again nice job.

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 am

btw, since ur now a staff member does that mean that theres a way for u to implement ur cbl system change idea?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 am

Congrats Blanc..I'm glad something positive came out from that post. Good to hear! I was wondering, since they checked your brothers system, will they also be checking our clans website?
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 am

Congrats on the position Blanca.

You're probably the most professional player in our clan capable of upholding such position.

Hope you can implement your changes to CBL cause what you wrote definitely is a good idea
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blancanunca Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 am

no the change i recommended isn't going to be implemented at any point, most likely. lol that's understandable though, now that i'm learning how CBL works more clearly. I still think it would've been a better system if implemented from the start, but there's no real way to tell

blancanunca
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:45 am

o that's kool.

Just wondering, what do CBL staff members get to do?

Edit- As in what do they usually do and what privileges do they have on the CBL website?
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Gratz & Good luck.

Don't leave the clan.

& the rob thing was sort of my fault, considering I sort of recruited him a while back... Yeah... but don't kick me =D (13 year old kids have occasionally sane state-of-minds)
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Blah I don't even visit CBL much and I know it's gonna be tough. Congratz on making it and I'm sure most people who are here would've read most of your post. Even if they just read the bold ones they'll probably go back to read it all. With that being said, we don't have the entire clan on the board unfortunately. But eh most of the people who do those kinda stuff were on the forums anyway.

Also wondering about Daddy's post, about whether or not they'll check the clan's website though I don't think we have anything really to hide here..o-o
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am

CONGRATS BLANCA
blanca, u totally deserve this position. once again, u have impressed me. you know, its not everyday that my clan mate becomes a cbl staff member =D. good luck with the job and have fun.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Congratz Blanca.. you have done nice job. its big achievement of you being in our clan.. ( who recruited him? lol ) I M PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF PANDEMONIUM. Very Happy
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 am

Bee8 wrote:Congratz Blanca.. you have done nice job. its big achievement of you being in our clan.. ( who recruited him? lol ) I M PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF PANDEMONIUM. Very Happy

WHHEEWW!! I LOVE YOU BLANCA!!!
GO PANDASS!!
WHHEEEEWWWW!!!
*rips off clothes and runs down the road, screaming out random gibbrish*
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazymf123 Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Congrats Blanca! thats really awesome!

crazymf123

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Bomberman_ wrote:
Bee8 wrote:Congratz Blanca.. you have done nice job. its big achievement of you being in our clan.. ( who recruited him? lol ) I M PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF PANDEMONIUM. Very Happy

GO PANDASS!!
WHHEEEEWWWW!!!
You pedo

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:20 pm

havimees wrote:
Bomberman_ wrote:

GO PANDASS!!
WHHEEEEWWWW!!!
You pedo

Blancanunca -- This is serious. Read it, all of it. 577px-Pedobear_17
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Bomberman_ wrote:
havimees wrote:
Bomberman_ wrote:

GO PANDASS!!
WHHEEEEWWWW!!!
You pedo

lmao that's hilarious

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

eafd wrote:
Bomberman_ wrote:
havimees wrote:
Bomberman_ wrote:

GO PANDASS!!
WHHEEEEWWWW!!!
You pedo

lmao that's hilarious

Works everytime! Very Happy
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down