Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Thanks nexon!!!!!

+2
DaddyAshuu
frenchkill0r
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thanks nexon!!!!! Empty Thanks nexon!!!!!

Post by frenchkill0r Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 am

Thank you nexon for doing absolutely nothing during your 10 hour maintenance. I was worried that I wouldnt be opked, game crashed, or zombie handed anymore but thankfully the maintenance did nothing. At least there's no lag anymore troll face
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Thanks nexon!!!!! Empty Re: Thanks nexon!!!!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 am

How can a company do maint for 10 hours straight and not even try and address the hacking issue?? OMG!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I can't believe a company can be more failure than Nexon right now...after 10 hours of down time, there is more hackers than ever and the lagg is actually worse!!

Now I know why the servers are empty! Thanks nexon!!!!! 477707
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 am

I haven't played it yet, but that's a shame that they didn't do anything noticeable. makes you wonder what they really do during maintenance.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 am

It is so bad that when I was playing against ItzJohn he threw one of those TNT nades from the roof and all of a sudden myself and another guy was instantly killed? I thought someone OPK'd us? The lagg is the WORSE I have ever seen!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 pm

I haven't noticed anything different on yesterday when compared to like, August.

But I have been getting kicked moar...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Because I really haven't been on in the past two weeks, I can't tell if anything has changed. The lag is still horrible as ever. Nexon still fails with hackers. I wonder how well or bad they are going to do in the future with CA.
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

pree bad.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 am

lmao it's true though. They had a maintenance for so long I was expecting something good. Came home and was like, oh shit it's not over yet? Very Happy and then I get on, and absolutely nothing changed. Oh right, perm mercs. Yeah. Go for that Max for those of you willing.

But yes anyone tried that P90TR CBS? LOL (i took SS of it)
Anyone tried that zombie? Picked up a random hornet? Picked up random airstrike? That MG toy gun thing?

Sigh
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 am

The p90tr CBS is the same as the normal nx p90tr. Its actually from nexon europe where you could get it with a magazine subscription. The toy gun is a forged ar, the cx4 storm to be exact. Both of those are things nexon has in the game files but they didnt release them to us. Some hackers or rez modders probably found them and created something that allows for them to use it. That goes roughly the same with all the other weird stuff that hackers can drop now.
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:36 am

Actually, the hackers hacked the CA servers which caused this to happen. I know that the guns existed for sure, as they look way too well to have been modded by hackers. However, I knew it appeared because of the hackers. Still though, it's nice seeing those colorful guns Very Happy
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:52 am

Thats pretty funny that they hacked the servers, i didnt know that. lol. I wish they had the toy gun in the game, its so awesome
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 am

Well I've heard from some people that they did but it's the only logical conclusion. REZ modding is only player sided, not server sided. Other people wouldn't see a P90TR CBS or the toy gun; only the modder would. As with the zombie drops and everything, the only reason why we can "pick up zombies" is cause someone hacked the server for this to happen. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that's also the reason for all the lag in the servers. It's funny though, cause all these hackers made Bravo more packed instead of less packed. How ironic that more hackers = more players.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 pm

I know what REZ modding is, im just saying the cbs and toy gun were already in the game, and the rez modders probably saw them and though they were bad ass, and got some hackers to make it so they could use them
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Divide00 wrote:Actually, the hackers hacked the CA servers which caused this to happen. I know that the guns existed for sure, as they look way too well to have been modded by hackers. However, I knew it appeared because of the hackers. Still though, it's nice seeing those colorful guns Very Happy

I see one of two things now happening to CA/nexon..they will either need to temporarily shutdown CA to stop the hackers access to the servers and possibility of system breach to other servers like maple story, personal info servers, like what Sony did, etc, OR they will deny that they have been hacked (which i believe also) and will attempt to try and coverup the problem while at the same time trying to remedy something inplace to fix it. The only way the third will progress is if the server hacked problem has leaked out and more large stories pickup on it like some large news media outlet..

But sadly..in the end, Nexon/CA will never be the same...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm

that's probably why they bought the rights or w/e to that other fps game, sudden attack... or something like that. i was looking at it earlier. pretty similar to combat. i'll be trying it when it comes out in november, and leaving combat to drown in it's own filth.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:that's probably why they bought the rights or w/e to that other fps game, sudden attack... or something like that. i was looking at it earlier. pretty similar to combat. i'll be trying it when it comes out in november, and leaving combat to drown in it's own filth.

I'm not gonna even try the other game. If they can't fix this one im not spending my time on another one that will end in the same way
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Well when CA came out it was pretty awesome, then it went to shit, so maybe Sudden Attack will be similar.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 am

We'll just have to see Very Happy CA was pretty fun in the beginning. I remember there WERE hacks out, but I mean it wasn't this bad. Chams does not equal pro. I'd still own people trying to cham the shit out of me Very Happy Nowadays, I mean how do you expect to do anything to some guy flying and killing you, or worse, getting you down to 0 HP and just ending the game fast? It's just like, wtf :p I really hope this will be fixed cause it's just stupid. They're not gonna get anymore players...cause trust me, Jackson, Papa, and Golf servers are screwed over. Don't trust me? Just make an alt for Jackson or try playing on Papa/Golf.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 am

the only new players would be hackers. and then nexon would probably brag about how they've got 7 mil players on or something, even though half are hackers. pretty soon the entire game's for hackers. nexon gives up and continues to make a profit. then when people want to join they start with mini hacks and gradually rank up to get better hacks. nexon still wins. Very Happy
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 am

The hackers are still customers after all
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:02 am

yepyepyepyyepyep
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:that's probably why they bought the rights or w/e to that other fps game, sudden attack... or something like that. i was looking at it earlier. pretty similar to combat. i'll be trying it when it comes out in november, and leaving combat to drown in it's own filth.

Is it out already?? Not sure if this is the same game??

http://suddenattack.gamehi.com/

There's like a hacking clan ALREADY!! "H@ckerz" They also already have a "Banned" list!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frenchkill0r Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 am

Divide00 wrote:The hackers are still customers after all

nexon should sell the hacks to make a profit
frenchkill0r
frenchkill0r
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:

Is it out already?? Not sure if this is the same game??

http://suddenattack.gamehi.com/

There's like a hacking clan ALREADY!! "H@ckerz" They also already have a "Banned" list!!

oh yeah, guess it's already out. like i said though, nexon is just buying it... so under NEW management. hurrayyyyy. -_-
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next