Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

BF3 And Server

3 posters

Go down

BF3 And Server Empty BF3 And Server

Post by acidreamer Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

were deciding on purchasing a server for enigma right now. but i need to know if you guys will play. theres 4 people for sure on my vent playing, plus whoever comes from you guys. i was on dip's vent today, apparently they arent going into bf3. so if you guys would help me decide on a server size that would be great. its either going to be 8v8 or 9v9. since the server is small, we will probably be doing small rush and tdm games untill we upgrade servers. 8v8 servers are 20$ a month D: so bear with us. anyways let me knwo! and add me in batttlelog.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

BF3 And Server Empty Re: BF3 And Server

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 am

I don't really have a good idea as to what the gameplay is like. I only played one game in the beta. But i recall that 16v16 or however big the max was in bfbc2.exe was fun, because the maps were so huge. but i won't care either way.

i say use your best judgement.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:56 am

Don't shell out a ton of money until you know people are gonna come, and that won't be until you know what the most played map or game mode is desired, and it won't always be the one that is most advertised or showed off.

So I'd say use this server as a small test server to see if we can get popular, then shell out money, cause then it'll be for a good use.

UNLESS YOU CAN CHANGE THE GAMEMODES AND MAPS TO ANYTHING YOU WANT, WHICH WOULD MAKE THE PREVIOUS PARTS IRRELEVENT, AND THEN I'D SAY FUCK IT AND JUST BUY IT UNTIL YOU CAN BUY A BIG 64 PLAYER SERVER THING.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am

were prolly gonna do that. seems smart Very Happy

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down