Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Newer music topic -- because I'm obsessed.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newer music topic -- because I'm obsessed.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newer music topic -- because I'm obsessed.

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 am

Here's another talented local singer..i like the beat also!! and if u see the video is all shot locally for like 200 dollars! haha

DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Newer music topic -- because I'm obsessed.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newer music topic -- because I'm obsessed.

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 am

Here's one of a chanter..different sound..

DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm

RaptorJesus wrote:

lol, i wish, on the first vid, they expanded the rhythms a little more; there were some cool parts but it felt like they were stopped too early.

second video: haha, that's such an orgasmic main melody. and by that i mean the sinister sounding one. don't really like the happy transition - doesn't fit.

METAL VERSION: Twisted Evil

edit: just looked up the origin of that videa. it's from a video game and that particular song was remixed quite a lot... and apparently the most popular remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_lYJpMqsiQ

HARDFUCKINGCORE TECHNO. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I only liked that ominous melody and the laughing at the end. xD the laughing wasn't as ominous as the other version but still. made me giggle.

Last edited by gilgamesh993 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm

lol daddy, those videos make me want to go to hawaii. xP

the first video was really interesting, i thought. It had that bouncy reggae beat, but the guy was singing like hip hop. That was a really interesting mix, and it worked really well. Very Happy

second vid, xD there's that reggae beat. The beginning was like... LOL. FASTER. GOGOGOGO. again, made me want to visit you. xD

third: boyoyoyoyoyooinginginginging. Very Happy just a nice carefree song; all that laughing, dialogue. totally forgot my anxiety for all my work due tomorrow. gotta stay away from your songs. Razz

fourth: that's cool. it sounds like it takes a LOT of diaphragm control to keep starting on strong vowels like that. and what i find interesting, is that even though the drums make it sound tribal, the melody is surprisingly elaborate and complex - very western. Music is a crazy thing. CRAZY.

what language was that? DO YOU SPEAK IT?
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:02 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:lol daddy, those videos make me want to go to hawaii. xP

the first video was really interesting, i thought. It had that bouncy reggae beat, but the guy was singing like hip hop. That was a really interesting mix, and it worked really well. Very Happy

second vid, xD there's that reggae beat. The beginning was like... LOL. FASTER. GOGOGOGO. again, made me want to visit you. xD

third: boyoyoyoyoyooinginginginging. Very Happy just a nice carefree song; all that laughing, dialogue. totally forgot my anxiety for all my work due tomorrow. gotta stay away from your songs. Razz

fourth: that's cool. it sounds like it takes a LOT of diaphragm control to keep starting on strong vowels like that. and what i find interesting, is that even though the drums make it sound tribal, the melody is surprisingly elaborate and complex - very western. Music is a crazy thing. CRAZY.

what language was that? DO YOU SPEAK IT?

That's the Hawaiian Language and sadly I know to speak a few words, i can understand a bit more..my daughter is pretty fluent in Hawaiian. When Hawaii was overthrown in 1889, they banned the Hawaiians from speaking it..that's until it the early 1960's or 70's it started coming back.
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 am

it's interesting how foreign hawaii is. we made it a state but most of us don't care to learn about it. i never knew hawaii had its own language for example. or that the native language was banned. you think of it as a tropical paradise, which isn't a bad thing, but that's all anyone cares to think of it. =/

so much for this music thread.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 am

Lets get it back on track then!!

here's some true reggae songs..the sound is similar to our Jawaiian but the beat is a little slower, a bit more rhythmic..I love these songs..

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 am

Here's some of my "Old School" music that I grew up on..I love the tempo and beat of this era..I miss this type of music..the stuff now a days is..bleh..

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:55 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Here's some of my "Old School" music that I grew up on..I love the tempo and beat of this era..I miss this type of music..the stuff now a days is..bleh..

reminded me of this
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/388727/tween-wave#tab=featured
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 pm

my music theory teacher showed us this in class. GOOD GOD IT'S AWESOME

this one too, but i don't like his pronunciation. pretty though

SAT-UR-LITE
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2