Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

What type of music do you guys listen to?

+3
Smashin_Tama
gilgamesh993
Fearth3name
7 posters

Go down

Music tastes?

What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap15%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap0%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap31%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap23%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap8%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap15%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap8%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_lcap0%What type of music do you guys listen to? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

What type of music do you guys listen to? Empty What type of music do you guys listen to?

Post by Fearth3name Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Well...I listen to a range of music genres. Anything, as long as it isn't country. =D
So what genre do you listen to, and what are your top 3 musicians/bands/groups?

As for me,
Vampire Weekend
MGMT
Gorillaz

What type of music do you guys listen to? Music-088
Fearth3name
Fearth3name
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

What type of music do you guys listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you guys listen to?

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 am

ahaha finally a post about this. i fucking LOVE metal. the low heavy distortion man...

i dont really pay attention to specific bands but i'd say that Korn is pretty good at producing the lowness i like, although its sometimes a little too goth. in second i guess would be disturbed? i actually dont like them that much because all of their stuff sounds the same.. but they have one or two good ones i know about..which shows how much of them/music i listen to. not sure who would be in 3rd. theres this guy on the newgrounds audio portal... yeah..

i also like classical =? u guys know those epic trailer music stuff... thats what i like haha,, or really minor key songs and sad piano music.

dance/techno music is just plain funny haha u cant sit through it without laughing.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

What type of music do you guys listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you guys listen to?

Post by Smashin_Tama Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 am

I haven't even heard any of those bands but I like pop/rock/heavy metal probs and I like Kesha she is hot
Smashin_Tama
Smashin_Tama
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearth3name Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I never really got into Metal, it seems too "barbaric" to me.
Opps, I forgot to add "with all due respect." What type of music do you guys listen to? 522
Fearth3name
Fearth3name
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Where's Hawaiian? Although I like really all kinds of music..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm

i just dont like screaming or growling. i mean wtf. it doesnt sound good at all. literally its just noise.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Meh, I listen to all kinds. Usually instrumental stuff (like from games, the OST and stuff, etc)
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:12 am

Instrumental, Rap, Rock, Pop, RnB, ...Well anything that has a nice beat! Smile

xEastBallerx Out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Rap, Alt Rock, Metal. Not hard core metal..!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Awesome. Whats your favorite rapper? Mine is either Lil Wayne or T-Pain Smile
Bee8 wrote:Rap, Alt Rock, Metal. Not hard core metal..!

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 am

some rap is alright, but a lot of it is stupid. theres no change in tonality. its like:

WOW That guy's good at talking! I'm gonna listen to him make rhymes. 4 teh WEEN!!!!1
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by speicalaim2 Mon May 10, 2010 5:01 am

A7X FTW!!!
speicalaim2
speicalaim2
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down