Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Bye guys :)

+2
DaddyAshuu
acidreamer
6 posters

Go down

Bye guys :) Empty Bye guys :)

Post by acidreamer Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TsZO_lnHZM&feature=channel_video_title
Im done with combat arms. Ive moved on to Counter Strike Source, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and soon Battlefield 3. If any of you guys have any of those games feel free to add me on them. my Steam ID and IGN for all games is acidreamer. Thanks for the fun in combat arms guys Smile

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

https://www.youtube.com/acidreamer01

Back to top Go down

Bye guys :) Empty Re: Bye guys :)

Post by acidreamer Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I just noticed in the side bar a lot of you have bc2. lol..im blind. but add me or give me your ign and ill add you Smile also i was reading your post about bc2 being boring and hard to fly, lol, ill show you how to play bc2. the trick is to play rush on hardcore, and rape the mcom stations with your engineer class or recon class. also make sure you guys play in a squad. 1 good squad can win the game.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

lol another post, but ive noticed you guys arent familiar with the browser, if you want me to make a quick tut ive got no problem doing it. also a member of dip is thinking of getting a battlefield 3 server. the only way he is going to do it is if enough people get battlefield 3 from dip. and since we are affiliated >Very Happy how many of you guys are getting bf3? at least 10 from dip already preordered bf3, and im sure at least some of you guys are too. let me know.

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey! Acid!!

Bro it's always sad to see a comrade leave!! It was a great run in CA with you and will definitely keep you added to BF2 and 3!! Stay cool and don't be a stranger, your always welcome! This is our hang out area so you know you'll be able to always find us here!!

edit: I'm most definitely will be getting BF3 also!

Mahalo!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm probably gonna download BF3, and if I can get online with it...which I probably can't, I'd play with you guys.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Mind if i have your account? Very Happy
just kidding lol
-Fongstar-
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by acidreamer Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm

ive already got bf3 le preordered. but ya if u have bc2 add me on there and on steam Very Happy

acidreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CabbageNasty Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm too lazy to patch my BC2, but I also quit CA.

I play a bit of Crossfire now with the IGN "Interfered".

CabbageNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:42 am

Wait you quit too? Wuuut lmao you'll come back soon I bet :p

But man Crossfire? That game was so easy..I'd headshot people and get like whatever their 4-streak kill is so easy with an AK. I quit that one time when they changed the voices and when we threw nades it sounded really monotonous when they said, "Fire in the hole..." -_- really bugged me lolol.
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CabbageNasty Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 am

Divide00 wrote:Wait you quit too? Wuuut lmao you'll come back soon I bet :p

But man Crossfire? That game was so easy..I'd headshot people and get like whatever their 4-streak kill is so easy with an AK. I quit that one time when they changed the voices and when we threw nades it sounded really monotonous when they said, "Fire in the hole..." -_- really bugged me lolol.
I really doubt I'll come back.

School is easier then I thought so far, but CA is still absolutely horrible.

CabbageNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am

In that case can I has account? Jk but ehhh maybe, just maybe you'll return waaay into the future. I've always thought that way but I've always come back sooner or later. No matter how horrible CA was/is. And I agree, it's really bad. But I still find myself playing it even though I have tons of other games I could be playing. Iuno o_O
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CabbageNasty Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:41 am

Divide00 wrote:In that case can I has account? Jk but ehhh maybe, just maybe you'll return waaay into the future. I've always thought that way but I've always come back sooner or later. No matter how horrible CA was/is. And I agree, it's really bad. But I still find myself playing it even though I have tons of other games I could be playing. Iuno o_O
I found myself doing that for the last like 1.5 years. It's finally gotten to the point where I think I'm numb to CA and no longer miss it. There was a time where I would have, but lately I've been unable to be entertained by games as much.

Not a bad thing IMO.

CabbageNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divide00 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:47 am

Yes I wish I could stop playing. But I guess the people playing the game keeps me on the game too. If I played alone and didn't join this clan and everything I prolly would've quit long ago or something.

Maybe you're moving on from video games and such? Very Happy Or you just need a break from it all. Maybe leave the house more (not trying to say anything here but you know what I mean) or like find things to watch instead of play. I dunno :p but yeah I can't see that happening to me. I want to be like Daddy, still playing video games when I'm old and everything ;D
Divide00
Divide00
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CabbageNasty Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 am

Divide00 wrote:Yes I wish I could stop playing. But I guess the people playing the game keeps me on the game too. If I played alone and didn't join this clan and everything I prolly would've quit long ago or something.

Maybe you're moving on from video games and such? Very Happy Or you just need a break from it all. Maybe leave the house more (not trying to say anything here but you know what I mean) or like find things to watch instead of play. I dunno :p but yeah I can't see that happening to me. I want to be like Daddy, still playing video games when I'm old and everything ;D
I get out quite a bit, with school starting back up and my friend now living in the city I'll probably be home less. I've been just slowing drifting away from games as a pastime, then one day I just started noticing how they weren't really fun. And yeah, friends are what keep me in this game too. Sadly a lot of my good friends have quit or Ive lost contact with them. After I left D.i.P. I kinda became distant to most clanmates, never wanting to go on vent and such. I had friends in Bi-Winning but they quit Sad I've been kinda drifting solo now in CA so it's a bit more boring in that regard too.

With less games I have more time to work on personal stuff I guess.

CabbageNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down