Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!!

4 posters

Go down

Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!! Empty Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!!

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 am

I was getting so pissed at my current card:

ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB

That piece of shit would crap out on me and no matter what I tried i couldn't get it working right in my games. I KNOW its my vid card as I am constantly getting "ATI has stopped responding and recovered" error crap, so I know for some faken reason that something IS wrong with the card. I scoured the Internet tech forum boards and everyone kept saying that its a bad card and the heat and chip issues are shit. I'm thinking that before I install my new card calling tech support and getting them to send me a new card also, since that shit is still under warranty.

Mah new card is:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCIe 2.0 Graphic Card - expensive ass card!!

I hope this will let me play ALL my games without it crashing all the time. BF2 Bad Company, Prototype, Homefront, fak and even Combat Arms would crash on me and laggggggg like a bitch..so watch out!! once I get this card I hope to be laying down the pain!!!

Hell yea!!

My early Christmas Gift..LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!! Empty Re: Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!!

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 am

fuck you owned even with that card... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now we have Bigdaddy to deal with. my. anus. can't. take much more.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!! Empty Re: Fak it..I got a NEW Video Card!! Fak Yea!!

Post by VenArch Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

If I remember correctly, a badass video card can be bottlenecked by a shitty processor. So if you have say a pentium 4, that 570 will be bottlenecked like hell. But if you have a relatively recent processor, say a i7/i5/i3, or one of the recent AMD ones, you'll be fine.

personally, I'd rather have gotten a 560 Ti, especially a pre-overclocked one, cause you save like 100 bucks and get someone similar performance

something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127578

but still, good luck wid dat card. Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 pm

we're all screwed D:

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:52 pm

VenArch wrote:If I remember correctly, a badass video card can be bottlenecked by a shitty processor. So if you have say a pentium 4, that 570 will be bottlenecked like hell. But if you have a relatively recent processor, say a i7/i5/i3, or one of the recent AMD ones, you'll be fine.

personally, I'd rather have gotten a 560 Ti, especially a pre-overclocked one, cause you save like 100 bucks and get someone similar performance

something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127578

but still, good luck wid dat card. Very Happy

Thanks!! Not worried about my processor..its i7 with 6GB, I was thinking of going with the 560, but then figured that the overclocked was pushing the card already to get the same specs and I wanted to get a pretty long run with the new card, I personally don't like overclocked cards as they tend to sometimes shorten the life of it or always seem to have something wrong with it and I don't want to troubleshoot the card if its cause its been overclocked. I was just tired of getting my card to work and wanted something dependable,working and fast out of the box (with the option of overclocking Wink ).
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:38 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:fuck you owned even with that card... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now we have Bigdaddy to deal with. my. anus. can't. take much more.

Hehe!! Thanks, but I struggle ALOT playing against you and a few other members..I really have to be on my game to keep up..You guys are very good!!!

I like that "BigDaddy" nick!! Haha!! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum