Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Let's have a clan-wide contest or something

+5
Qwerty670
LuckyLotto
gilgamesh993
DaddyAshuu
VenArch
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Empty Let's have a clan-wide contest or something

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 am

Cuz it can get boring in here...

I'm willing to gift a Kalika case for the winner and all.

I'm thinking a race in Dark Forest or something.

If not...well, one extra Kalika case for me...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Empty Re: Let's have a clan-wide contest or something

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 am

Sounds like a great idea (especially since im not paying for anything!! Wink But, yea..lets throw some ideas around?

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Empty Re: Let's have a clan-wide contest or something

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 am

just a race? if it were, there'd have to be a catch because there's different gear types and obstacles that u go through... maybe a mined out field..

maybe instead of just a race... someone has to knife ven. Very Happy like tag, only u it's one man army; u can kill each other, ven gets speed gear, can fight back, and... some... stuff....

first person to get five kinfes wins. idk. i just wanna knife ven. Razz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 am

alright fine...lol

I get speed gear and Tracker knife...you guys can't have anything but a gp knife.

ima get Gil out first. Very Happy

edit: oh and I get a RPG... Very Happy Razz
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 am

That sounds good..so would it be like a couple of us "against" Ven? and the one with 5 kills on him wins? if so..lets give him a knife and the shitty pistol, against us who only uses knives (gp) if so lets hammer out the rules and date/time...
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 am

So,

We are in Dark Forest OMA, I'm equipped with full nx/gp gear with a Tracker Knife and M92FS pistol, I'm wearing Arctic Camo so you guys can tell me apart, and I can kill any of you.

You guys will have no gear (or maybe just a light vest?) and some knife of your choice, you can kill whoever you want, but the goal is to kill me...I'll keep track of who kills me and stuff.

First person to kill me five times wins a Kalika Case, provided by me, and maybe some other prize if I, or someone else, wants to chip in.

========================================================================================

Actually...how about whoever kills me two times. Five times would take forever, seeing as I am uberfast.

Oh and uhh...If I get say...20 kills? I win, and I get the Kalika case. Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 am

lol but the tracker knife is fucking op. u could get 20 kills in like 5 minutes. i dont think there should be a limit other than the game's limit; which should be what?

compromise: 3 kills on ven.

and all of these variables could change depending on how many people want to participate. for example: 3 people vs ven as opposed to 10 people. a time variance as well as a change in gameplay... eg. teaming

i also think that u should wear urban camo to spice it up. make it difficult for us to see u.

and there should be some kind of deterrent for ignoring the goal and going after each other consistently to the point where the game ends with a troll winning. maybe a kick from the room? would we have se mod to allow pistols/melee only?

also, anyone interested, say aye so we can get an idea of who wants to participate.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 am

Hows about...

We split the other people into 3 or 4 man subteams. Everyone except me has to have their sound off and these teams must go roaming about trying to get me. First team to get some number of kills on me wins.

Heh
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 am

Or we could do spy hunt and have me get most of the intels and you guys just work as an entire group.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 am

Or we could do capture the flag...8 people on alpha, me on bravo. I get your flag, you guys have to retrieve it from me by killing me. First person to 3 wins.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 am

so it'd still be in one man army...

once again it would depend on the people and those people's actions. being that it's one man army, it would be difficult to regroup with ur subteam. i think the other way is a more practical approach.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

sub teams would have different camos or something
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

edit: lemme thinx

Last edited by gilgamesh993 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

9 years of typing lessons/experience... Very Happy
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 am

VenArch wrote:Or we could do spy hunt and have me get most of the intels and you guys just work as an entire group.

too vague thus far... once we kill u we get the intels... what then.

does not approve.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 am

Shows my inexperience with Spy Hunt...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 am

VenArch wrote:Or we could do capture the flag...8 people on alpha, me on bravo. I get your flag, you guys have to retrieve it from me by killing me. First person to 3 wins.

once we kill u, it could be easy to keep u in ur base. mines, nades, smoke, being overwhelmed, etc. plus there could be fighting among ourselves as to who get's the flag.

and we might not even have 9 people total to do that.

does not approve.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
VenArch wrote:Or we could do capture the flag...8 people on alpha, me on bravo. I get your flag, you guys have to retrieve it from me by killing me. First person to 3 wins.

once we kill u, it could be easy to keep u in ur base. mines, nades, smoke, being overwhelmed, etc. plus there could be fighting among ourselves as to who get's the flag.

and we might not even have 9 people total to do that.

does not approve.

Still melee only bro.

Now I gotta think...
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 am

so far, i like the idea of one man army and the upper hand u have. that way i think it's fair among the players as to the reward.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 am

VenArch wrote:9 years of typing lessons/experience... Very Happy

that said three last time i read that... Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Verynotimpressedplz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:
VenArch wrote:9 years of typing lessons/experience... Very Happy

that said three last time i read that... Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Verynotimpressedplz

Yes I forgot about the Type To Learn shit I did all through elementary school.

Now im on a friggen ipad so thisll be slower.
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 am

hm well i'll check back on this tomorrow...

...like i've got better thins to do at 1:45 in the morning..

Let's have a clan-wide contest or something Icameplz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 am

I guess the first idea works well...at least for out first event.

I don't think the number of people will be a problem if you advertise the Kalika case part.

Edit

Noooooo come backkkkk. It's not even 1:45 yet...

And today is yesterday's tomorrow...so I don't know which tomorrow youre thinking of..
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 am

Won't be participating (Using a laptop and i'm not like Danny T.T) but the first idea sounds like hte best possible option you guys can come up with. I don't understand the trolling win gil but it seems unlikely for it to happen from my understanding.
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Qwerty670 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

yah the oma sounds good.buut what time? and what about the time zones?

Qwerty670

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next