Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

These pics are real not photoshopped...

3 posters

Go down

These pics are real not photoshopped... Empty These pics are real not photoshopped...

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

These pics are real not photoshopped... Realca10

These pics are real not photoshopped... House10

These pics are real not photoshopped... Two10

These pics are real not photoshopped... Green10
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

These pics are real not photoshopped... Empty Re: These pics are real not photoshopped...

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm

These pics are real not photoshopped... Impressedplz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

These pics are real not photoshopped... Empty Re: These pics are real not photoshopped...

Post by VenArch Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:These pics are real not photoshopped... Impressedplz
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:These pics are real not photoshopped... Realca10

These pics are real not photoshopped... Two10

actually i dont see how these two can't be photoshopped or edited in some way, which is what the general term of something being "photoshopped" means.

the first is what seems to be silver balls on an invisible car.... -.-

and u can already tell the second one has some editing done into it. so i guess its just the first one thats bugging me. hmmmmmmmmmmm. =3= has to be photoshopped. u dont even see the silver balls in the mirror on the floor. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. >8(
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am

I think with the silver balls picture..you can see the clear type of fishing line thats suspending the balls also if you look at the very bottom of that pic you can see the one group of balls reflecting on the floor..i think the angle at which they took the pic makes it so you don't see the reflections of the balls..

As for the two girls..the only thing i can think of is the dark haired girl is actually standing outside looking in at the house and the one taking the actual picture, you can more or less see the ghost image body of the girl on the backside of the glass, looking out..the thing that is throwing everything off is the girl who is holding the camera isn't the one who actually took the picture..the type of effect is something like when you shine a light behind some mirrored glass you can see them. Ummm..its something like what cars use..it's called "limo" tint, where it has the reflective properties of a standard mirror, but the back side you can still see through..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:I think with the silver balls picture..you can see the clear type of fishing line thats suspending the balls also if you look at the very bottom of that pic you can see the one group of balls reflecting on the floor..i think the angle at which they took the pic makes it so you don't see the reflections of the balls..

As for the two girls..the only thing i can think of is the dark haired girl is actually standing outside looking in at the house and the one taking the actual picture, you can more or less see the ghost image body of the girl on the backside of the glass, looking out..the thing that is throwing everything off is the girl who is holding the camera isn't the one who actually took the picture..the type of effect is something like when you shine a light behind some mirrored glass you can see them. Ummm..its something like what cars use..it's called "limo" tint, where it has the reflective properties of a standard mirror, but the back side you can still see through..
These pics are real not photoshopped... Imrlynotimpressedplzwell played daddy. well played. lol i those things hadnt occurred to me.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down