Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Mines...love' em or hate 'em

+9
-0-0-7-
DannyKorean
sparkvoltage
Bomberman_
BlackLevia
itzjohn
eafd
LuckyLotto
DaddyAshuu
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mines...love' em or hate 'em Empty Mines...love' em or hate 'em

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 am

Well..I used to hate the hell out of them..then I decided to give them a try a few days ago..DAM..I reallly like them now..I can get a few extra kills with them and love getting the 2-4-1 kill specials..The nice or bad thing about them is that even if you die the mines still stay and you can lay more down (i think that y i like them). for the miners its good, but being on the other side sucks..LOL!

The other thing is that they slowed down the drop rate of laying them down..but I try to place them around areas that can be better coverage and not easily seen..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Mines...love' em or hate 'em Empty Re: Mines...love' em or hate 'em

Post by LuckyLotto Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Well..I used to hate the hell out of them..then I decided to give them a try a few days ago..DAM..I reallly like them now..I can get a few extra kills with them and love getting the 2-4-1 kill specials..The nice or bad thing about them is that even if you die the mines still stay and you can lay more down (i think that y i like them). for the miners its good, but being on the other side sucks..LOL!

The other thing is that they slowed down the drop rate of laying them down..but I try to place them around areas that can be better coverage and not easily seen..

Lol basically summed it up nicely...I love using it but hate being used against me XD lol

It just ruins your rhythm in the game...Like if you see it while fighting an opponent you would make an attempt to dodge the mines while firing at your opponent which can be a challenge at times T.T

Before they removed quick mining...I would always use them...mainly on BlackLevia lool : P
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 am

mines suck.

even when i used mines, i would die more often from mines than the kills that i got from them.

also, mining slows down your pace.

i just try to enter no explosives rooms, and avoid mines as best as i can.

that way i don't stop and change my focus, and end up with only 1-2 mine deaths per an average game.

however, i really rage when i'm in a game with 5-6 miners.

makes it impossible to move ANYWHERE, omf.g they are such nobos

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 am

I think they should also make mines un-bias..in other words ANYONE who steps on them gets killed..even if FF is off..that would make miners really think twice about dropping it where they go..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:I think they should also make mines un-bias..in other words ANYONE who steps on them gets killed..even if FF is off..that would make miners really think twice about dropping it where they go..

they had that before.

if your team mate step on them, they would kill them. not sure if you step on them would them blow up. This got change like 6 months ago.

============================

I love using them but hate being used against me !

if you think about it in another way mines used against you makes you a better player. You watch were you walk, able to switch strategy. I think it made me a better player. Back then i would always steps on mines and just rage quit. Now i avoid about 95% of mines.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLevia Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Most mines I can see. Some of them, like the ones 75RGT plant, are stragetically important to me... Occasionally I play a team where all but maybe one or two have mines, then all you see is mines...
BlackLevia
BlackLevia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomberman_ Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

mines.. I LOVE MINES!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA
Mines, double pack of both nades and im set Razz
Twisted Evil
Bomberman_
Bomberman_
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

used to love mines back when you could quickswitch plant mines to plant them really fast. Now, i die A LOT more often while planting mines as i have to wait like a second before planting the next mine.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

mines r better than nothin.... carry 3 guns is too much confusing to me~ Razz Razz
cant swit.ch sniper/gun easy and bleh bleh bleh
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:used to love mines back when you could quickswitch plant mines to plant them really fast. Now, i die A LOT more often while planting mines as i have to wait like a second before planting the next mine.

you can still qs a littie lmao. it allows you to plant mabye .75 second faster or mabye that how i feel
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 am

Hey! Since I started using these mines..ummm..does it seems like more people are using them now?? cause every room im in has miner 49er's..LOL! were b4 there didnt seem to be as many..might just be me..you know how when you buy someting and then you start noticing how it seems like alot of others have the same thing also?? LOL!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Hey! Since I started using these mines..ummm..does it seems like more people are using them now?? cause every room im in has miner 49er's..LOL! were b4 there didnt seem to be as many..might just be me..you know how when you buy someting and then you start noticing how it seems like alot of others have the same thing also?? LOL!

Yea i kno wtf it seems that right when this thread was made everyone seemed to be using them now lOL
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -0-0-7- Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:22 am

Mine are awesome at times.

But one thing that's probably the most important thing I learned was to not live by the mine. When you die and respawn the first thing I usually do is lay down the mines. But this, all too often, gets me killed. So make sure to clear the area before you lay em.. Don't live by the mines.
-0-0-7-
-0-0-7-
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by {-DethHathCome-} Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 am

DannyKorean wrote:mines r better than nothin.... carry 3 guns is too much confusing to me~ Razz Razz
cant swit.ch sniper/gun easy and bleh bleh bleh

Lmfao.
SMG/AR
SG
SR

my set up Very Happy

I love mines, as soon as my spec runs out I'll buy backpack/lightvest etc and 90 day mines.

I love planting mines at places like grave digger. You plant them right up against the stair that way when they come down they're impossible to see and....BOOM
{-DethHathCome-}
{-DethHathCome-}
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 am

LuckyLotto wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:Hey! Since I started using these mines..ummm..does it seems like more people are using them now?? cause every room im in has miner 49er's..LOL! were b4 there didnt seem to be as many..might just be me..you know how when you buy someting and then you start noticing how it seems like alot of others have the same thing also?? LOL!

Yea i kno wtf it seems that right when this thread was made everyone seemed to be using them now lOL

See I know..Its a Conspiracy!!!! Nexon is following our forum and telling everyone to use the same stuff that we are using!!

Anyways..one little trick i found is i like to drop one mine in the middle of the enemies mines as i know they normally run over thier own mines they wont look to hard if they see those green flaggy arrows and just run right over it then BBBOOMM!! haha! I think I got a few times the guy who actually dropped the mines also!! haha!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm

I see Gil is mining every so often too! Nice!

I'm a "consistant" miner..I'll mine the same spots over and over..and the wierd thing is the same people keep running into them..

I will also change up if my "normal" spots are still mine..I'll try and mine by a corner or next to a barrel when you haveto come around it. If I have another miner on my team..I'll start dropping mines from the top floor into thier base, you would be surprise at how many kills i get that way.

Amazing and Fun... I like to call the mines "The Instigator"...It's funny cause the other team start fightin amost themselves if they get a teammate killed after stepping on my mines and start voting each other off..and all the while I was the one that started it...LOL!!

I think the most i had one time with mines was a Ultra-Kill...

DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 pm

lol i remember one of those last games i played with u. i was above u on the roof mining the same steps u do except mine are to keep u out xD. and then while im placing down my second mine i see an enemy mine pop out. i was like wtf?... DADDY. CHAAARGE! lolz its fun.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:lol i remember one of those last games i played with u. i was above u on the roof mining the same steps u do except mine are to keep u out xD. and then while im placing down my second mine i see an enemy mine pop out. i was like wtf?... DADDY. CHAAARGE! lolz its fun.

Haha!! I definetly remember that one, I do the same..mine to keep you downstairs..but you was already on the roof and I'm like counting my mines and I see one drop from above me...then I'm like ...Huh??.......DAM, DAM, DAM!! Gils above me!!! Haha!!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namikaze Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

I am disappointed... a mine thread and my name isn't even mentioned! When I get back on I'll strap a mine on each and everyone!!!!

But yeah, mines are great. Helps hold the opposing team down from making some sort of come back, or halts any advancement they try to make. They're also great for trolling =)
Namikaze
Namikaze
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

mines = free kills

IMHO they're cheap. but i still don't condone mine blowing

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 pm

mine are one are the best support weapon there is. I want learn to use flash!
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Namikaze wrote:I am disappointed... a mine thread and my name isn't even mentioned! When I get back on I'll strap a mine on each and everyone!!!!

But yeah, mines are great. Helps hold the opposing team down from making some sort of come back, or halts any advancement they try to make. They're also great for trolling =)

LOL! Hehe..yup gotta add Nami in to the mine mix also..

All we need is Gil, Nami and Myself and we can bring the whole "Two Towers" crumbling down! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

look at all these mine noobs..

D:

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VenArch Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 am

eafd wrote:look at all these mine noobs..

D:

QFT
VenArch
VenArch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am

i see a total of three... ur cool.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster