Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever

+3
LuckyLotto
eafd
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

Should I use any gaming vocab while using facebook?? Ex, QQ, noob, spammer, etc lol

I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_lcap30%I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_lcap10%I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_lcap10%I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_lcap40%I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever Empty I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

Alright guys, we all know that I have a facebook no? If you didn't know that, now you do. So far, I have no fken clue on how to use it. First of all, I commented on someone's status like a hundred times, that's because he would always respond back when I posted something, so that's that. Then its like I wonder how many ppl got notified that I kept on tagging someone's wall. Next day I go to school, it's like wow. Everyone was like laughing and like randomly the guy to which I kept on commenting on his status, said that some girl got pissed off at all these notifications. I said whateves, now imma make it clear that Imma post a lot. Until I learn this crappy facebook, I might as well be spamming.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever Empty Re: I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever

Post by eafd Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 am

lols, just like me.

except i understand this forum

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever Empty Re: I have facebook, It makes no sense whatsoever

Post by LuckyLotto Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:Alright guys, we all know that I have a facebook no? If you didn't know that, now you do. So far, I have no fken clue on how to use it. First of all, I commented on someone's status like a hundred times, that's because he would always respond back when I posted something, so that's that. Then its like I wonder how many ppl got notified that I kept on tagging someone's wall. Next day I go to school, it's like wow. Everyone was like laughing and like randomly the guy to which I kept on commenting on his status, said that some girl got pissed off at all these notifications. I said whateves, now imma make it clear that Imma post a lot. Until I learn this crappy facebook, I might as well be spamming.

I've had facebook for like 4 years now...and let me tell you...it's pretty much useless loooool.

AND ONE QUICK ADVICE IS TO TURN OFF ALL NOTIFICATIONS. I forgot how to do that but i'm sure one of the guys will remember or just ask your friends in real life lol

If you don't...you'll get a bunch of spam in your email.
And the reason why that girl got a lot of spam was becuase she probably commented on the status earlier and facebook notifies anyone that was involved with the status so yea.

Facebook is basically a tool for narcissism looool
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 am

FACEBOOK IS WERE THE FKING DEVIL RULES! FACEBOOK IS THE DEVILS PLAY GROUND!!

Facebook is a site that "Gossips" about other people (your friends or maybe he/she was your friend) that was after you posted something on his page that you thoguht was funny or cute, but she/he didn't think it was a now wants to kik ur ass for something that you should have gossiped somewhere else and not on Facebook..That's the bulk of Facebook, a way to gossip and tell people some of the most mundane things that you are doing in your life at that particular time. OR like the younger ones are doing..talking shit about someone and then letting everyone in your friends list read it and then that starts a physical altercation or fight somewhere...

And all the while, THE DEVIL or Satan who wants everyone on earth to be as miserable,depressed, angry as he is... is watching and is so excited that he is close to creaming his pants!! Twisted Evil
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 pm

facebook been costing a lot of problems.

teacher would be stalking on students, guys stalking on girls.

This been a big problem with facebook. A lot of people got fired or didn't get hired due to facebook also.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 am

itzjohn wrote:facebook been costing a lot of problems.

This been a big problem with facebook. A lot of people got fired or didn't get hired due to facebook also.
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 am

once again, i dont understand u bee.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 am

itzjohn wrote:facebook been costing a lot of problems.

So trueee...there have been so many cases where people call in sick to work and then end up putting pictures of them partying and getting drunk on the same day on facebook.

It's true what they say...Facebook is for stalking
LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

just noticed the poll...

IRL i use gaming vocab:

like nobo, QQ, and heker lols

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:once again, i dont understand u bee.

LOL due to facebook one of my friend got fired.. its long story but yeah FACEBOOK = GAI
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Bee8 wrote:
gilgamesh993 wrote:once again, i dont understand u bee.

LOL due to facebook one of my friend got fired.. its long story but yeah FACEBOOK BEE8 = GAI

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down