Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

This annoys me every week, I'm tired already

+5
itzjohn
LuckyLotto
sparkvoltage
BanHamma
Pwnedbygunz
9 posters

Go down

This annoys me every week, I'm tired already Empty This annoys me every week, I'm tired already

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:54 am

This is something that by the force of my parents I have to do every week. Just take a random guess. Well, its hard to guess, but I'll just say it. Every Sunday at like 8:00 P.M, and to prepare for school for the next day, I'm forced to shave. I find shaving annoying, for god sakes I'm 16 and I gotta shave like every week. it's starting to annoy me because if i don't then my dad will just waste his life explaining to why I should shave and how better it will be for everyone. OMG, I used to shave like every 2 or 3 weeks, but with Armenian parents, they think its all that. I'm telling you, living with these types of parents are hard. "Shave now, you look bad" this is what my dad says every time in order to convince me to shave. It's starting to annoy me to know the fact that I have to shave every week. Like I said, looks doesn't matter, its the performance that counts lol lol!
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

This annoys me every week, I'm tired already Empty Re: This annoys me every week, I'm tired already

Post by BanHamma Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:This is something that by the force of my parents I have to do every week. Just take a random guess. Well, its hard to guess, but I'll just say it. Every Sunday at like 8:00 P.M, and to prepare for school for the next day, I'm forced to shave. I find shaving annoying, for god sakes I'm 16 and I gotta shave like every week. it's starting to annoy me because if i don't then my dad will just waste his life explaining to why I should shave and how better it will be for everyone. OMG, I used to shave like every 2 or 3 weeks, but with Armenian parents, they think its all that. I'm telling you, living with these types of parents are hard. "Shave now, you look bad" this is what my dad says every time in order to convince me to shave. It's starting to annoy me to know the fact that I have to shave every week. Like I said, looks doesn't matter, its the performance that counts lol lol!

looks DO matter! and especially because you are Armenian you gotta shave on the double! j/k that was a hairy joke!
if you think shaving is that bad, wait till your hair thickens and then you have to do it EVERY day! it can get hella annoying! in my opinion, it is only a few day tops that a shade can make you look good. after that it only becomes a sign of uncleanliness and lack of self care. so yes you should shave, unless you like to look like a hobo.
i hope im not making you feel bad. just let me tell you this, in time, you will get used to it and it will be just a part of your routine (like brushing, showering, geling hair, etc). also, maybe when your hair grows out more (that is if it can, not all people can) then you can consider having a special trim beard or side burns and such. it will be an addendum to your facial style! some poeple can rock it very well.....and others just have to shave daily lol!
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

This annoys me every week, I'm tired already Empty Re: This annoys me every week, I'm tired already

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 pm

HA sucks for you. As an asian, i dont have to worry about shaving or any of that "hair" shit
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLotto Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:HA sucks for you. As an asian, i dont have to worry about shaving or any of that "hair" shit

once every three weeks for me Very Happy

Another reason to be asian

LuckyLotto
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:01 pm

good thing asian dont grow a lot of hair.

i shave like once a month.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

john, were u born in china? and if so when did u come to america (totally random but i just wanna know)
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 pm

sparkvoltage wrote:john, were u born in china? and if so when did u come to america (totally random but i just wanna know)

i came when i was 4 years old. Im from guangdong it near hong kong and it in the south lol
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

BanHamma wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:This is something that by the force of my parents I have to do every week. Just take a random guess. Well, its hard to guess, but I'll just say it. Every Sunday at like 8:00 P.M, and to prepare for school for the next day, I'm forced to shave. I find shaving annoying, for god sakes I'm 16 and I gotta shave like every week. it's starting to annoy me because if i don't then my dad will just waste his life explaining to why I should shave and how better it will be for everyone. OMG, I used to shave like every 2 or 3 weeks, but with Armenian parents, they think its all that. I'm telling you, living with these types of parents are hard. "Shave now, you look bad" this is what my dad says every time in order to convince me to shave. It's starting to annoy me to know the fact that I have to shave every week. Like I said, looks doesn't matter, its the performance that counts lol lol!

looks DO matter! and especially because you are Armenian you gotta shave on the double! j/k that was a hairy joke!
if you think shaving is that bad, wait till your hair thickens and then you have to do it EVERY day! it can get hella annoying! in my opinion, it is only a few day tops that a shade can make you look good. after that it only becomes a sign of uncleanliness and lack of self care. so yes you should shave, unless you like to look like a hobo.
i hope im not making you feel bad. just let me tell you this, in time, you will get used to it and it will be just a part of your routine (like brushing, showering, geling hair, etc). also, maybe when your hair grows out more (that is if it can, not all people can) then you can consider having a special trim beard or side burns and such. it will be an addendum to your facial style! some poeple can rock it very well.....and others just have to shave daily lol!

You do have a point ban. Sooner or later, I'll get used to it lol. BTW, I think I remember, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't friends with an armenian??? if so, do you live in california??
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 pm

lmao turning into a race forums... xD

in the "crap corner" xDDDDD asians and armenians = worthy of being in the crap corner.

love where this is going.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 am

BanHamma wrote:

whats the joke.... we are known as being hairy... but we are also known for getting the most pussy ever Very Happy

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 am

itzjohn wrote:good thing asian dont grow a lot of hair.

hmm... am i rly asian? i shave 1 every week.. Question
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 am

DannyKorean wrote:

ur like one of those sensi's with the long beards. props to u danny.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 am

DannyKorean wrote:

well it best if you dont shave, more you shave the fast the hair grows
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by -XenoChrist- Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm

I dropped that shit weeks ago, waste of time. Same with hair.
-XenoChrist-
-XenoChrist-

Back to top Go down

Post by havimees Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm

-XenoChrist- wrote:I dropped that shit weeks ago, waste of time. Same with hair.
shaving?

havimees
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://1-800notawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down