Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

New members added to mods???

5 posters

Go down

New members added to mods??? Empty New members added to mods???

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:49 am

I got an interesting request today. As I checked my mail, reema and eafd has requested to be mods and somehow I'm the mods group leader(The green text on my name, that's a mod!!!) Since I don't have full authority, I haven't set them to be mods yet. Can an admin plz respond to this and tell me whether I should accept or not. I don't want to make a big mistake to cost my position, so I'll wait for an admin's decision. TY for understanding Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

New members added to mods??? Empty Re: New members added to mods???

Post by eafd Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 am

lol.

i applied just for the hell of it. deny me plawx

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 am

eafd wrote:lol.

IDK, if it's my task to hire new mods or something. I think we could use a few mods to help me do some jobs around here, if any admin approves of this, then I already have two members willing to take the job of being a mod. 2 mods is good, but 4 would really help me because I'm not always on at the most convenient times. Anyways, if your interested in being a mod, just private message me and I'll take a look. Be sure to include:
1. Why you wanna become mod?
2. How will you help me and others if I make you mod.
3. I'll read your applications carefully.

So yeah, if I can get some mods to help me and banhamma, that would be nice.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:03 am

with mah spamming, i'd probably make a bad mod XD

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
eafd wrote:lol.

IDK, if it's my task to hire new mods or something. I think we could use a few mods to help me do some jobs around here, if any admin approves of this, then I already have two members willing to take the job of being a mod. 2 mods is good, but 4 would really help me because I'm not always on at the most convenient times. Anyways, if your interested in being a mod, just private message me and I'll take a look. Be sure to include:
1. Why you wanna become mod?
2. How will you help me and others if I make you mod.
3. I'll read your applications carefully.

So yeah, if I can get some mods to help me and banhamma, that would be nice.

that options is there as a default of the system. in no way are we in any position to institute new mods. as you said that if you wish to appoint someone, it should only be done upon consulting upper ranked members (notably Daddy and Gil). like eafd said, he just tried that function for the hell of it. also, i dont think this place needs all that many mods. i dont know about you but i personally feel like a redundant item in the array of products (so to say). regardless, it is my personal opinion that we are taken care of in that department, however, if you think that we are not please do take further actions. you are a mod for a reason so you have the right to issue and support strong claims! and im just the lazy nobo Razz

so yeah i vote nay!
BanHamma
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm

NO do not accept new mods based on your own judgments. You will need to consult Gil or daddy
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

mm i already sent pwned a pm about this, but for future reference i would like to address something..

if any of u have problems its ok to come to talk to the "higher ups", whom u all seem to agree that daddy and i are as such. however, since im a laid back guy i consider many things... unnecessary. i might as well say my opinion regarding the matter of moderators.

from the beginning i thought they were pointless to have. if there arent many privileges for them to begin with, and without many things for them to do that admins cant do themselves, i find it unnecessary to have mods at all. obviously there are other things to consider since we've made two; some new sub forums, different ideas etc. but still, with all thats given, it just seems better to think of things in black in white; admin or not admin.

excuse my long example/rant, but thats just to show that i dont really think many things are beneficial. many things i find unnecessary (thats the only word i can think of). so if u do have problems and want to consult one of us, keep in mind, if u come to me, im probably gonna be negative about it or reject ur wish... whatever it might be.

lmao. im such an asshole
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:mm i already sent pwned a pm about this, but for future reference i would like to address something..

if any of u have problems its ok to come to talk to the "higher ups", whom u all seem to agree that daddy and i are as such. however, since im a laid back guy i consider many things... unnecessary. i might as well say my opinion regarding the matter of moderators.

from the beginning i thought they were pointless to have. if there arent many privileges for them to begin with, and without many things for them to do that admins cant do themselves, i find it unnecessary to have mods at all. obviously there are other things to consider since we've made two; some new sub forums, different ideas etc. but still, with all thats given, it just seems better to think of things in black in white; admin or not admin.

excuse my long example/rant, but thats just to show that i dont really think many things are beneficial. many things i find unnecessary (thats the only word i can think of). so if u do have problems and want to consult one of us, keep in mind, if u come to me, im probably gonna be negative about it or reject ur wish... whatever it might be.

lmao. im such an asshole
i feel like we can be REALLY REALLY good friends in real life. Your mindset is exactly like mine, and im not just talking about ur opinions from this post.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 am

New members added to mods??? Awedance2plz
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down