Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!!

+4
Bee8
itzjohn
eafd
Pwnedbygunz
8 posters

Go down

Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!! Empty Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!!

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:30 am

We all know what acne is no? I have acne, but not too much of it so I decided to do something. I went out and bought some medicine to help with my acne. I read the directions and used it every morning. It even said, guaranteed results in like 4 weeks or something like that. 4 weeks later, my acne is still there. I said wdf, I read all the directions, and this shit didn't help me. In my opinion, the directions aren't specific enough. It only said apply once daily to the affected areas, but I didn't see anywhere that said don't eat chocolate. I ate candy while using this medicine, but the medicine didn't say, don't eat the chocolate. It didn't say shit like that nor did it say, don't touch the infected regions. This is why people still have acne, the damn company don't state directions accurately. Sad
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!! Empty Re: Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!!

Post by eafd Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 am

you

been

SCAMMED

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!! Empty Re: Acne medication doesn't help acne!!!!!!

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:06 am

eafd wrote:you

been

SCAMMED

I thought u were supposed to laugh??? Well if I spoke it, then maybe you'd laugh. Anyways, welcome to America, the land of scamming.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

I thought u were supposed to laugh??? Well if I spoke it, then maybe you'd laugh. Anyways, welcome to America nigeria, the land of scamming.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

I thought u were supposed to laugh??? Well if I spoke it, then maybe you'd laugh. Anyways, welcome to America nigeria eadf, the land of scamming spamming.

anyways the best thing to do is watch ur face with water (not with a towel) using ur hands and to dry your face use napkins.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 pm

itzjohn wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

I thought u were supposed to laugh??? Well if I spoke it, then maybe you'd laugh. Anyways, welcome to America nigeria eadf itz, the land of scamming spamming pwning.

OWAIT-

anyways the best thing to do is watch ur face with water (not with a towel) using ur hands and to dry your face use napkins.

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 am

eafd wrote:
itzjohn wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

I thought u were supposed to laugh??? Well if I spoke it, then maybe you'd laugh. Anyways, welcome to America nigeria eadf itz, the land of scamming spamming pwning.

OWAIT-

wtf eafd thats spam right there not posting..

and thank god i m not in america.. Very Happy
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 am

Bee8 wrote:
eafd wrote:
itzjohn wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

OWAIT-

SPAM MOAR NOBO

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 am

eafd wrote:
Bee8 wrote:
eafd wrote:
itzjohn wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

OWAIT-

SPAM MOAR NOBO

WHO YOU RIGHT can SOME1 delete 500 posts of eafd xD Like a Star @ heaven
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 am

eafd wrote:
Bee8 wrote:
eafd wrote:
itzjohn wrote:
eafd wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:

been

SCAMMED

OWAIT-

SPAM MOAR NOBO

WHO YOU RIGHT can SOME1 delete 500 posts of eafd xD Like a Star @ heaven
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:57 pm

bee, ur spamming more than eafd now. ur making double and in another topic, triple posts. and even then they dont make sense. u could try to fix them for ur second or third try... i mean cmon,

WHO YOU RIGHT can SOME1 delete 500 posts of eafd xD

... "who".. "you right", can someone delete 500 posts.. "of eafd" -retarded face, star-

its as if ur trying desperately to assimilate from spanish to english. make sense bee... NOW
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by reema4 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm

woooooooooooow gil cam down man Cool
reema4
reema4
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:bee, ur spamming more than eafd now. ur making double and in another topic, triple posts. and even then they dont make sense. u could try to fix them for ur second or third try... i mean cmon,

WHO YOU RIGHT can SOME1 delete 500 posts of eafd xD

... "who".. "you right", can someone delete 500 posts.. "of eafd" -retarded face, star-

its as if ur trying desperately to assimilate from spanish to english. make sense bee... NOW

calm down n i dont know how am i getting double posts every time when i reply to something? i aint spaming.. @
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Well..my son has pretty bad acne and really nothing over-the-counter worked for him..we had to take him to a dermatologist and they have him on anti-biotics and a face wash and cream. The antibiotics have helped alot. The doctor said that not everyones acne can be cured with over the coutner meds and that myth about not eating chocolate and stuff is totally different between each individuals. Half of the time the skins problem is internal like what my son has and has to be treated with perscription meds. I think if you watched what you ate and used over the coutner products and it still didn't go away, I would see a doctor..But like I said my sons condition was pretty bad...Also..DO NOT POP ACNE!! I had a co-worker in the Air Force that used to pop his acne when he was young and the scars it left on his face was BAD! He has these what looked like hundreds of deep "holes" on his chin that was nasty! It looked like you could stick a tooth pick in them and it would go in half way!
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:43 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:Well..my son has pretty bad acne and really nothing over-the-counter worked for him..we had to take him to a dermatologist and they have him on anti-biotics and a face wash and cream. The antibiotics have helped alot. The doctor said that not everyones acne can be cured with over the coutner meds and that myth about not eating chocolate and stuff is totally different between each individuals. Half of the time the skins problem is internal like what my son has and has to be treated with perscription meds. I think if you watched what you ate and used over the coutner products and it still didn't go away, I would see a doctor..But like I said my sons condition was pretty bad...Also..DO NOT POP ACNE!! I had a co-worker in the Air Force that used to pop his acne when he was young and the scars it left on his face was BAD! He has these what looked like hundreds of deep "holes" on his chin that was nasty! It looked like you could stick a tooth pick in them and it would go in half way!

thanks about not to pop them i tell my brother, i let them go away on it own.
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

lol never had acne, never will (weelll mayb like once in my life idk .... jus wash ur face everyday Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm

woah danneh you can haz low combat score

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyKorean Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 pm

eafd wrote:woah danneh you can haz low combat score

http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx

102..lol but hey! i dun do anything like snd elim pro zombie mode spy hunt etc... jus elims for me Razz Razz
DannyKorean
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:27 pm

oh

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum