Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen

5 posters

Go down

First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen Empty First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

Alright guys, since the launch of Crap Corner, it's all about the jokes and the laughs, if you read my rules, you should be familiar with what is accepted in this category. To help you guys get an idea of what you should post here, check out my following story. This is a true story BTW!!!!

One day, my dad decided to get cable, phone, and internet in one nice package. Randomly, he chose Charter(I hate Charter). I said whateves, but the funny part is here. On the same day, I saw a charter commercial where they always claim to be "on time". A week later, they were scheduled to come at 10:00 A.M. Guess what time they came? At 1:00 P.M, three hours later, wdf dudes, seriously, three hours later. Stupid charter, why did we believe them??
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen Empty Re: First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:27 am

shouldve recorded that commercial and showed it to them Razz then demanded for ur money back Very Happy
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen Empty Re: First Official Post of Crap Corner: Charter sucks, don't listen

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:shouldve recorded that commercial and showed it to them Razz then demanded for ur money back Very Happy
u think like my parents.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 am

stingy asian stereotype coming out.

but uh, u know. if they have something that says they'll do this, and they dont do that, u should show them up and demand they go by what they actually say.... instead of just using that as an advertisement tactic.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 am

i think you can report them and then they might give you a month or two, no charge on the bill lol
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:51 am

itzjohn wrote:i think you can report them and then they might give you a month or two, no charge on the bill lol

How about free service for a year, now that's awesome. BTW Charter T.V is the worst ever. Before, they made my $3000 plasma like crap, until i destroyed the box. Now it's an HD without the damn box. Now my parents went out and bough an HD T.V for themselves and they hooked another box to that T.V. Let's say that T.V ain't HD anymore. WDF, that box is killing an HD T.V. Luckily, I broke the old one that was connected to my plasma. I wasn't gonna let some old technology shit ruin my $3000 plasma. Let it kill my parents plasma. But that would suck for me, my PS3 is hooked to my plasma. My parent's T.V goes bust, well lets just say no more MW2. Charter ruined it all Very Happy
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itzjohn Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

to tell you the truth i never hear of charter lol,

You should get FOIS
itzjohn
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
itzjohn wrote:i think you can report them and then they might give you a month or two, no charge on the bill lol

How about free service for a year, now that's awesome. BTW Charter T.V is the worst ever. Before, they made my $3000 plasma like crap, until i destroyed the box. Now it's an HD without the damn box. Now my parents went out and bough an HD T.V for themselves and they hooked another box to that T.V. Let's say that T.V ain't HD anymore. WDF, that box is killing an HD T.V. Luckily, I broke the old one that was connected to my plasma. I wasn't gonna let some old technology shit ruin my $3000 plasma. Let it kill my parents plasma. But that would suck for me, my PS3 is hooked to my plasma. My parent's T.V goes bust, well lets just say no more MW2. Charter ruined it all Very Happy

did u at least complain? O_O dont let them make u their bitch. that was like the time when this guy was renovating my house. he was using that huge crane/tractor thing along a hill that we have, to remove some dirt from it. along the base of it, theres a wall holding practically the entire hill up. he wasnt careful and he broke the wall, and dirt came down from the hill and flowed all over the walkway that was along the wall. and whats worse, is he made us pay him for it. there wasnt really anything we could do.... moving a couple tons of dirt is quite a daunting task. and about five years later its still there.

moral: dont let some stupid idiot.. named John.. (not u itzjohn >.<) work on ur house....and i guess dont let people walk over u.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

AT&T UVERSE FTW

(it's fios but cheaper)

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 am

eafd wrote:AT&T UVERSE FTW

(it's fios but cheaper)

looks trustworthy. but I'm stuck with this crap for 2 years. LOL Smile
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:04 am

never heard of charter.

(well actually i have but it's "Charter" as in "Charter Bus") (yeah the company has these buses with "charter" on the side)

but AT&T is known nationwide..

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 am

known as being shitty...
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 am

cell service = shitty.

wired services = epic

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down