Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:39 am

I forgot my password

{GAME} The Person Above You

+3
gilgamesh993
sparkvoltage
Pwnedbygunz
7 posters

Go down

{GAME} The Person Above You Empty {GAME} The Person Above You

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 am

Here is a forum game, which is popular on other forums...and i love to bring some fun to the forums, so we have more active members, so here it is.

Rules:
Say anything about the person above you. All foul language is accepted EXCEPT ANY racial slurs. This is just for fun, so go ahead, say anything, call me a jelly donut or shit....go for it.....and note that by commenting here, you are also making your self the next victim...and it doesn't always have to be bad stuff, you can leave nice comments if you'd like. That being said, go and have some f**king fun. Start by saying something about me. Wink

Say anything about the person above you.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

{GAME} The Person Above You Empty Re: {GAME} The Person Above You

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 am

pwnedbygunz
ur so cool, nice, and cooperative. u always come to cw when asked and u always respond when called upon. i could not have asked for a better clan mate.
NOW, THIS IS FOR THE PERSON BELOW ME. I BETTER NOT SEE ONE WORD OF INSULT OR NEGATIVITY ABOUT ME. IF BY ANY CHANCE I DO, I WILL FIND U IN GAME, CURSE UR ASS OUT IN CLAN CHAT, THEN FIND UR ROOM, JOIN IT, CURSE UR ASS OUT THERE, THEN RETURN TO THE LOBBY, AND CURSE UR ASS OUT AGAIN. THEN ILL GO ON THE MESSENGER AND CURSE U OUT THERE. AND IF THAT ISNT FAR ENOUGH, WELL, THEN LETS JUST SAY, I HOPE U KNOW HOW TO SLEEP WITH UR EYES OPEN.
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:40 am

TO THE DUMBASS ABOVE
well, nub ass sparkvoltage. u dont scare me with ur threats. yo ur like the worst fucking admin ever man. wtf r u still even doing in this clan man. no one likes u. gtfo spark. fking nub cake. dude, u suck in game as well. ive never seen anyone play worse than u. god dam, u piss me off u know. FUCKING LOSER GO DIE
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

{GAME} The Person Above You Empty the game

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:45 am

The so called acclaimed dumb-ass, you aint a dumb ass....what you are is a chill, cool dude from NY who shows respect at maturity at a young age.....props to you my man....keep the crazy good shit up Wink
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 am

PWNED U SUCK. YOU TOOK MY SPOT. AFTER A WELL THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE TO SPARK YOU TOOK IT. SUNUVA BITCH.

Razz

i wanna see something good for me. as in a well thought out response and not just blatantly, "YOU SUCK" cuz i know i do.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkvoltage Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 am

ahhh gilgamesh... this one intrigues me.
gil, ur maturity and seriousness impresses me. its what separates u from all the others (bee, havi, eafd). Also, ur use of sophisticated vocabulary has really awed me. unlike the others, u have a dark side. through the way u talk, i sense that u may not be that financially fortunate and that u are not a spoiled child. it is that which makes u the more mature and experienced person (and tad bit cold-hearted)
sparkvoltage
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:59 am

You guise are all NOBOS

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:31 am

LOL eafd, ur one of the funniest people ive known, however thats only through the internet. nonetheless its always a pleasure to hear ur responses to some things no matter how off topic they are. people should cut u some slack about the spamming thing and maybe even u, urself.

BUT, those words u make up are fking retarded. NOBO? GUISE? thats fking stupid. idk how others can get used to that. now because of u, hav and bee are saying nobo and its not even fun to say!! OR INSULTING. WTF. AND ONE MORE THING, AK103 SUCKS; in regular servers AND PAPA.

edit: ima watch you more closely spark.. =.=

Last edited by gilgamesh993 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by markuskim Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 am

ima enjoy this gil you r ******* ******* ***** ***** Very Happy
how do you like that baby?
markuskim
markuskim
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

{GAME} The Person Above You Empty Re: Game

Post by Pwnedbygunz Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 am

Perhaps I took this game too far. guys cmon, we all chill ain't we. I thought this would have been fun but we are just raging at each other lol.
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyAshuu Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 am

Pwn..ur a cool dude..very obedient and listen to what i say. You have many great ideas and I hope to hear more of them..
DaddyAshuu
DaddyAshuu
Admin

https://pandemonium.canadaboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:Pwn..ur a cool dude..very obedient and listen to what i say. You have many great ideas and I hope to hear more of them..

daddy your really shiny guy with sharp brain, skilled with UMP mostly known for killing hackers.. i love the work you did for clan.. and for members when they need the tech help! also your really comfortable with every member... YOUR THE BRAVE / TALENTED SOLDIER IN OUR CLAN!

Now please rank up! lol

D-ifficult (to kill)
A-ggresive (playing style)
D-ifferent (attitude)
D-iamond (star of pademonium)
Y-oung (Soldier)

hope i work'd right?
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Pwnedbygunz wrote:Perhaps I took this game too far. guys cmon, we all chill ain't we. I thought this would have been fun but we are just raging at each other lol.

this is fun. i thought the point of it would be to mess with each other and say what we think about each other.. in a goof-off way. playing nice isnt always fun. >.< except for when its well thought out. spark i <3 for that response, not because it was flattering, but because it was well thought.

ignore me, person below me.
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:
Pwnedbygunz wrote:Perhaps I took this game too far. guys cmon, we all chill ain't we. I thought this would have been fun but we are just raging at each other lol.

this is fun. i thought the point of it would be to mess with each other and say what we think about each other.. in a goof-off way. playing nice isnt always fun. >.< except for when its well thought out. spark i <3 for that response, not because it was flattering, but because it was well thought.

ignore me, person below me.

gil you meanie didnt post'd anything for me Sad Sad
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgamesh993 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

:p because idk what to say. i guess ill stick with the nice stuff. xP

ur very nice to newcomers which is always appreciated, im sure. u keep up with the news that goes on here and report back to admins on anything new which is very useful. ur a useful guy. ur playing skills have much improved, congratulations. ur an invaluable member to this clan, bee. wouldnt "bee" the same without u. seewatididthar?

whats with all those other guys like bee10 or bee44. we were cwing against bee10 at one point and i mistook him for u and i told him to do something. lol...
gilgamesh993
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eafd Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:28 pm

gulgamish, teh w0rdz eye maek uhp r oober kool

(actually, i use them just to piss you off Twisted Evil )

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee8 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 am

gilgamesh993 wrote::p because idk what to say. i guess ill stick with the nice stuff. xP

ur very nice to newcomers which is always appreciated, im sure. u keep up with the news that goes on here and report back to admins on anything new which is very useful. ur a useful guy. ur playing skills have much improved, congratulations. ur an invaluable member to this clan, bee. wouldnt "bee" the same without u. seewatididthar?

whats with all those other guys like bee10 or bee44. we were cwing against bee10 at one point and i mistook him for u and i told him to do something. lol...

SERISLY THIS IS LIKE MY 10000 times saying that.. i dont know anyother bee's aka bee44 bee10.. ppl keep asking me but i HAVE no idea .. who teh fk are they lol.. and ppl sometimes mistook them as me! lol.. i dont own any of those acc's.. ..

and the rest for eafd.,
eafd your very nice dude.. btw i heard his voice in cw.. gay as hell jk.. very helpful to clan.. specially when not replying for cw's .. very helpful on forums to bring on # 1 ..by his new spaming tactics.. really appreciate the work you did for our clan!
Bee8
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down